I'm scared, Sup Forums

>Just stepped out to smoke a cigarette (Camel of course, the patrician brand)
>Winds already blowing
>I can already hear Irma coming to btfo South Florida

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums - am I going to die? I elected Trump to make America great again; how is this great? Will President Trump stop this hurricane?

I boarded up my house and have plenty of food & supplies, but I feel like this is going to be a castastrophic storm.

Will God spare me since I'm an Israeli-American? He would never let down his Chosen People, right?

Am I kill?

Hopefully Mar a Lago is destroyed

Just drink the water lmao

South Florida? KYS you Jew York (((O)))hio transplant faggot

It's a category 4 now; you'll be fine, faggot.

Have you not been watching the news, peasant? It is going to restrengthen into a Category 5 right before it hits us.

>Will God spare me since I'm an Israeli-American? He would never let down his Chosen People, right?
you'll be alright OP *sighs*

You'll be fine young Sup Forums.
You have 30 days water, food and a way to cook...right?...right?
You filled everything with water including the bath tub....right?...right?
If not...I'm sorry user, it's going to suck for you for a few weeks...if you survive.

Yes, if you keep smoking cigarettes you will die.

Why yall Florida people freaking out just pull the main drain

You'll die desu

camel blue smoker here. best of luck bud

good

Man, now I just had a vision. Imagine you're trying to shelter yourself from a hurricane. You go to the basement. The building is destroyed and you can't get out of the basement. The phone can't reach any signal. You live in a relatively remote place. What the fuck do you do?

Have you tried shooting at it, the hurricane?

I'm saving my ammo for the post-storm niggers who will try to steal my shit.

start smoking your cigs indoors

stay with your family most important thing

doesnt matter if you die or not, just be with your family. what better way to go? if you survive then you made it through cool, if you die then you die everyone has to die at least once so.

Tampafag reporting in. Gonna be a fun weekend. Busted ass today boarding up my gradmothers. Most of of my family is under mandatory evac... hanging out till tomorrow and potentially leaving town. Good times!

You die shortly after shitting and pissing yourself.

>tfw raining and windy in vegas
truly the end of times

if you are on the east coast you're gonna get a cat .75 to 1.25 hurricane.

Naples is kill

You try your best to pry open the door and dig through the rubble with whatever means at your disposal. Failing that, you hope that a loved one, neighbor, friend, etc... comes check on you. Unless you also prepare for that eventuality by... I don't know. Storing on tools that would get you out of that mess, or informing people in advance that you might get trapped under the rubble of your house & that they should send help? Use some common sense.

you dead now

>Just stepped out to smoke a cigarette
Fuck off and kill yourself, you gay piece of shit.

Might as well finish the pack faggot. You wont be able to step outside again

>Calls me gay
>Is from the Russian Faggeration

I bet I'm whiter than you, and I'm a Jew, Igor.

>going in a basement
>during a hurricane
I'm not sure you understand what a hurricane entails. Prohhint: flooding. And anyway, we don't have basements, the groundwater is too high.

>stepped out to smoke a cigarette
You obviously don't give a shit about yourself so what does it matter if you die?
>an Israeli-American
Hopefully the hurricane will finish what the fuhrer started.

Anyone who talks shit about Ohio in this thread will be punished.

>stepped out to smoke
you deserve to be Irma'd 2bh

Because the main drain is a series of tremendous sinkholes in the limestone aquifer under the entire state. This storm will cause the earth to open up and swallow entire homes and the people inside will never be seen again. North America's a fucked up continent.

>Am I kill?

no. but what doesn't kill you makes you with it had.

when you have to live without power for an unknown length of time, without power to move the septic sewers so you have to shit on the streets like a poo. no air conditioning, no clean water, no interwebs, no Sup Forums. sounds like paradise.

Get on your roof faggot.

Drown

>being afraid of wind
Here, have this cute bird to help you through.

>Chosen people, fuck you
Anyway Jew or not just hunker down and stay in the most reenforced part of The house, basement if possible, empty milk jugs and fill with tap water. Good luck kike. And if possible load up ob calories now.

I predict the Looters at going to gas you

>What the fuck do you do?
Avoid the situation by living on a boat and renting a marina dock so I can just sail north when shit gets windy.

Reply to myself, who doesn't have food and water saved for at least a month, answer is idiots

write "Sup Forums was right again" on your body/house so that when you die a meme is on the news

basement would be full of water lol, south florida in total is about to be blasted. North florida where i am is going to be ok, toasty, but ok.

Fuck your desert spook and fuck jews.

YOU NEEDS FUNS

im in green cove springs and will start a periscope tomorrow night until it passes over mid monday. we will see 100mph winds but be ok. tiles off the roof, done this before but cat 3 is nothing to laugh at

my peach tree will be named hector and i'll be cookin a brisket

You are already ded, my son. Wake up this isn't real

This is going to be awesome. So many prayers unanswered, cheeto can't nuke the hurricane and it hits the country that doesn't want to fight climate change anymore.
t. Happy swissfag enjoying a cigarette outside

haha enjoy your overtaken country while you can fag ;)

>Just stepped out to smoke a cigarette
>Give it to me straight, Sup Forums - am I going to die?

Most certainly.

Irma already got the donald's caribbean palace
kek

Wont die serously, it will just suck bad, no power for two weeks, it will be hot, nobody around, EXTREME boredom, no communication, you will smell really bad. But you wont die ;)

>overtaken
Doing pretty well for that user. How's your healthcare-system? Oh you don't have one? Wait, this is your president?
Well see ya in a century when the US is among the civilized people.
Enjoy the storm fgt

stay away from anything lighter than 300 pounds, trees, and powerlines. Parking garage is the best place to be there, there are lots of them. Break into stores for food on the second day, find canned stuff, potato chips. This lasts a day, but no power sucks so bad.

Yup, civilized means no way to protect yourself because you spread your ass and gave up your arms, and invited every dirtbag the planet can offer. Rape is fun. Believing your govt can control the weather is fun. Just pay more taxes so that they may comfort you lol.

Who remembers this meme from last year?

GOOD BYE

>hurrdurr get raped at least we have guns

>Fucking with a Category 4 that's borderline Cat 5

You're going to be the first to die to Scrambles The Death Dealer