So why do we hate indians again? From my experience most of them are smelly and autistic, but are kind of bro tier...

So why do we hate indians again? From my experience most of them are smelly and autistic, but are kind of bro tier. They are far from mudslimes and niggers imho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36seTgE1lfc
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/
archive.is/WJGee
youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO

I don't hate indians. I just like making fun of them.

THat pic has just always killed me. Poor bastard

North Indians are coolest.

t. Sikhbro.

show bob and vagene

>We
You have to be 18 to browse this board

I don't hate them, I just don't want my country to become an Indian colony. Pakis on the other hand...

Poo in the Loo?

youtube.com/watch?v=36seTgE1lfc

They stink and they take all the tech jobs

They're alright but holy shit does their country look like a pile of trash.

I actually like Indians, which is precisely why I make fun of them.

What bothers me is that the ones I meet here usually are bro tier and cool as fuck, but whenever I see their country it's all backwards and trashy. They literally shit in the streets. I just don't understand user

Therese like 1 gahillion of them....

You think that might be because you're getting pictures of all the bad stuff? You should try travelling there dude. I'm not Indian by the way.

There's too many, and I don't even know why. They're all midget autists with small dicks and no self awareness. How could they reproduce so rapidly?

*opens cloth*
*shows bob*
*does milk*
heh, nothing personnel bitch lasagna

They're kind of creepy. Their only redeeming quality is that they tend to be racially aware and stick to their kind (probably because of their parents involvement in relationships). This could be used to get them to empathize with the ongoing white genocide.

Indians = niggers

I don't hate them, but their food smells like fucking shit to me. Other than them they seem like nice people

I don't hate them. Quite the opposite, in fact. Pajeets are the court jesters of the human race. It's fun to point and laugh at them.

The only Indian I knew irl was autistic and used to masturbate before going to school

I still do that.

I agree with the posters that like them. It is a riot to make fun of them but that's it. No hate.

so not fapping before hand is weird? ive fapped 2x a day minimum since i was 11 and only time i missed that qouta was if i had a pounding headache

Purple also slavic

POO

UMA

Nah, Indians are ok. Hindu's are pretty cool actually and the Guru's make a lot of sense, They gave us (or maybe they just remembered when the rest of the world forgot) Yoga, Meditation, Mantra and a whole lot of other good stuff, oh and Gautama Buddha too.

You can still do a decent spiritual type trip in India, still experiance the vibe even today, They hate Muslims, have great food and are very decent people on the whole.

Pakistan on the other hand...

IN

DELICIA

Assimilated south asians are almost always bro tier. 2nd gen Indians are basically dark white people desu senpai; it's the thick accent fucks you need to watch out for.

Only their highest castes make it out of the country. The creme of the crop of over a billion people, the very best of the best, come here to spread their reek and run cash registers at gas stations. And of course, abuse our systems of welfare.

MY

WE

I usually like them. A lot of the girls are fucking cunts though, especially if they're Americanized.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Designated

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

India is composed of several distinct ethnic groups and a cast system. People of the lower castes and of the more "aboriginie" south demographic are shit for brains. The northern "aryans" and their closest kin are typically what you get when you encounter middle-upper class westernized indians.

Oh, and the local Gujarati gas station guy is really nice. I always say Khem cho to him.

I like Indians but I think some part of the European brain does not exist at all in the Indian brain and it might be for the better, even the old perverted ones have a strange innocence and naivety

I met an Indian girl with really big boobs once, she wasn't fat either. Sadly she seemingly stuck to her own, which from a Sup Forums perspective is a good thing; I was the degenerate looking to bleach.

they still are taking your place if you're living in US or UK

>this

It's because the old pervs can barely articulate their thoughts in english. They're fucked, user.

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

In their culture you just buy your wife, they still retain the old culture of marrying for the betterment of the family rather for love or interest.

As a result, there are no social skills that develop to allow them to flirt or express interest like a normal human being.

Yes and no. Again, the westernized Indians mix their cultural values with western values, so they actually develop a loving relationship with their spouse - despite it being an arranged marriage. The only indians who treat their wives like shit are either the uneducated ones, muslims, or both.

You seem very knowledgeable in their culture.

Some Indians have a great sense of humour about their own culture. They are definitely a bro tier race.

He only has the "show bobs and post vegene" fobs down. It's as if Sup Forums only runs into them.

Did I say they treat their wives like shit? No I said the reason you have facebook interest pages of random bikini girls with comments by 40 year old indian men saying "yu hot, big bebs, kiss me" is because there is a cultural ineptitude in regards to earning a mate.

Top-caste Indians are basically white.

They manage to be successful without dominating our media and starting Middle Eastern wars.

The Jews are the enemy.

>and used to masturbate before going to school
I do that. Once after waking up, once before going to bed.

Because they're retarded fobs who watch MTV all day in India. They think white women are "easy", unironically believing their cOol TeXt will get them a green card/laid.

I honestly have to agree. Sure they are lolcows but so far I haven't found an Indian that has been a cunt to me or my country. Hell even the illegals just find work in my country they don't fuck with us.

Never had face meat, highest was neck on any animal. How does it fare in tenderness?

Cool story, the entire bollywood industry feeds on romance and marrying for love for the same reason violence is big in American films, its a cultural fantasy that is cut off from the social norm.

They're fucking Jews. Except they smell worse and you can't understand them. They will bitch and moan for hours to save $5.

This thread just warms my brown heart

I don't hate them.

It has to have something to do with the fact that we share a common ancestral language. Indians are the most similar immigrants to white Americans culturally by far. Indian women are basically just slightly more bipolar and smelly white women.

you fucked it up burger

Sikhs are definitely bro tier

That doesn't mean anything. Most Indians who get an arranged marriage end up falling in love with their spouse. Again, you're mixing the fobs with the staunch traditionalists. Violence is big in American films because Americans have a culture of pushing the envelope, plus the high budget special effects make it work.

Indians are like the nerds in an 80s movie

Disgusting perma-virgin rapists.... but lovable

Close to 80% of dot Indians voted Hillary

Indians act more like Jews, extremely wealthy, extremely left wing

Spics are culturally closer, more right wing. Not that I want them here either.

qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/

Because they are smelly and autistic. And they usually ave an air of arrogance because compared to their street shitting cousins back home now they're in a good country they delude themselves into thinking they are civilized whilst still leaving footprints on the toilet seat, never washing themselves and eating a diarrhea like meat dish with their hands.

Nepalis are cool, sri Lankan are fine but Indians are Pakistanis are just a mongrel race of peasants who should never have been liberated.

Sikhs are acceptable though and generally pretty humble.

Non business minded Indians are left wing as fuck and I hate it. You know 90% of their arguments revolve around cletus saying "Go back to yer own cuntry" 20 years ago? Lmao

Archived that
archive.is/WJGee

t. indian

Arranged marriages are dying. Now only if you're a degenerate who can't score any pussy, your parents will hook you up with another degenerate.

Arranged marriages suck. It goes against natural selection. It isn't uncommon to see a smoking hot girl married to a disgusting shitskin.

I have no problems with poos, they are at the very least civil and not uppity, usually polite.

There's way too fucking many of these Poo's around where I live. A few of them are decent, but most need to fuck off back to India.

>t. BCfag

No you are just a retarded edgy plebbitor 86 percent of indian marriages are arranged and by God you will hang in the streets if you try and bring (((western))) values to our country

That's good to hear, then. I think the boomer generation made arranged marriages "work" but now people just don't have the patience. But yeah, you're right; millennials who need arranged marriages are always losers up here in leafland.

Other than occasionaly smelling bad; i have never had a negative interaction with an Indian. Male or female. They seem like chill people with a REALLY cool history and myth. I'd like to visit there someday.

spics are similar to white rednecks, indians are similar to upper middle class whites

They are shit customers, impossible to work with. But if you're not trying to sell them something or buy something from them they are 99% very good people. I think because they're cowards though, they lack the balls to be a dick to anyone.

Arranged marriages used to work but not anymore. Everyone just wants to cash in on their spouses parents.

Back in the day you could choose who you wanted to marry.

I work at a place with Indian management - they tend to hire their own, basically you're fucked at my company if you're not Indian because you won't get promoted unless they can't find an Indian. They hire a fuckton of H1-Bs using that sketchy scheme outlined here:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

>post by this id

>Brazilian huemonkey nigger thinking he can make fun of other races

SOPA

You still can and they are the norm is most of society even in the higher strata only (((westernised))) Indian think otherwise, arranged marriage are our only hope against degeneracy

Someone put it as 50/50 - 50 questions and 50% off. If you're on commission they'll wear you down with questions, accumulating sunk cost in the sale, then leverage that by requesting a discount.

I fucking hate indians because they lie through their teeth about everything. It's like they have an entirely different standard on what truth is - they say what they think you want to hear, not what's true.

Avoid doing any kind of business or transaction with poos because they will jew you at the slightest opportunity.

"Muh H1-B pajeets" argument goes both ways, ancap user. Pajeet fobs are beta in nature so they'll gladly accept the low salary relative to the market, plus they get to move to America.
Companies know pajeets will just nod their head sideways and do the halfassed work for a lot cheaper, so it's a mutual agreement.

DELÍCIA

But you people have to decide, panjeets are the highest earning group in the US so how can they be cheap workers and make the most money?

You Pajeets shit out the worst code and have the audacity to ask $55k for it.