Is Sup Forums angrier on Friday night?

I notice more anger and frustration on this board tonight, like many Fridays. Is Friday night Sup Forums angrier because it's not out getting laid while Chad is out with 5 women in his bed?

Grrrr!

>Is Friday night Sup Forums angrier because it's not out getting laid while Chad is out with 5 women in his bed?
you act like this is a just state of affairs rather than something that will lead to the collapse of western civilization

If Chad would just wife them all it would actually save western civilization. Abdul is doing that instead.

Chad has genital herpes and he's pretty backed up with child support payments, but at least he gets more temporary dopamine rushes.

No that would be Tyrone

That's Tyrone, chad ususally ends up being successful

who's Chad?

Shill levels are out of control.

NORMAL USERS NEED TO MAKE MORE THREADS.

IF THERE AREN'T ANY GOOD ONES, MAKE SOME.

I just got fired and I'm happy as fuck. Fuck that job.

Honesty I don't even bother making them anymore because they don't get replies and end up 404 anyway

On pol anyway

I don't think many of us care, we have Dopamine rushes in other ways, all of which do not involve having to get divorced and lose our shit to a Libtard

It's just u m8

Getting trashed on Friday nights is a known alt-right constant. The rest of Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums has always suffered for it.

I'm as bitter and angry as I am on other days.

Its so frustrating user. :(

>tyrone
>paying child support
Don't be ridiculous. Niggers turn tail and flee whenever they knock up a woman, and the state won't do shit about it.

>tfw so disconnected from society you didn't even know it was friday before this post

If Chad stopped having sex with them simply because he can and tell them how horrible they are, MAYBE they'll actually listen and grow as people since it's coming from a guy they can almost feel respect for, instead of perpetuating the idea that women are only good for controlled breeding.

MGTOW here.
Yes I guess I could be out tonight, tenderly holding the soft body of a cute young woman and making out with her, smelling and touching her silky hair, feeling her soft curves, but instead I am saving money, playing some video games, enjoying my freedom and generally feeling pretty unshackled and alive.

Why is it that liberals and shills in general always play off the whole virgin and "you can't get laid" rhetoric? As if it somehow lends more credit to their stances and discredit ours. You know you're a sad degenerate with low self-esteem when you base your value as an individual off your ability to get laid.

He's an abstract of the "alpha" male

Alpha males for most plebs means one of two things

>man with lots of confidence regardless if he's a manlet or a giant
>man with solid social skills, ie "game" to court women
>man with a toned body
>man who is wealthy, though this can be the same with the abstract of the "beta"
>a man who's actions towards the opposite sex are based on a mindset of abundance

Betas

>man who has to pay women as his only mode for acquiring sex, marriage
>man who is submissive or lacks confidence and tries to placate a woman because his social or physical inadequacies has him the weaker in the relationship, a thing which ironically makes women disgusted, dries up their panties
>man perceiving and dating women through a perspective of scarcity

The failure of the is to realize both subsets are based on the inferences of female preferences.

>why is that? Robert Briffault, elder British Anthropologist found that

Briffault is known for what is called Briffault's Law:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. — Robert Briffault, The Mothers, Vol. I, p. 191

g8 b8 m8

Chads? That meme needs to die, pic related.

Go fuck your self

one thing you forgot was
>man with status

wealth, confidence, and social skills all will lead to eventual status. Even more than confidence, women will do anything to fuck a man with high status.

Ha Briffault's Law is 100% true.. should basically be a law of physics.