COALBURNER SATISFACTION THREAD

I'll start: if you guys want a REALLY fuckin satisfying read then geeze this abuse report of rapper XXXTentacion

pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

>The first incident of domestic violence occurred about two weeks later. He slapped her and broke her iPhone 6S, because she had complimented a male friend on his new jewelry. (XXXTentacion later repaired the phone.) Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

>• About a week and a half into their stint in Orlando, the woman and XXXTentacion were on their way to a show together. They listened to one of XXXTentacion’s songs in the car and she sang along with his verse. Then she hummed along with a verse from a featured artist on the track. After that, XXXTentacion fell silent and left her in the car outside the venue. Inside, they got into a fight. When they arrived home after the show, he took her into the bathroom. “And he was asking me why I was singing his friend’s part of the song, if I like him, why do I like him, like do I ever look at his Twitter,” she said.

toll thoroughly paid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=xxxtentacion fight&page=&utm_source=opensearch
youtube.com/watch?v=ukDu91ZEA98
youtube.com/watch?v=Z--qxzpQbBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>• About a week later, she and XXXTentacion moved to an apartment in Sweetwater, Fla. In two incidents there, XXXTentacion grabbed her by the neck, strangled her, and forced her down on the bed before another person who lived there came to the rescue. “I’m like scared,” she said, recalling how she felt. “It’s like he’s going to like end up killing me or something.”

you can't like make like this shit up, like yknow

>Then she hummed along with a verse from a featured artist on the track. After that, XXXTentacion fell silent and left her in the car outside the venue.
lol sounds incredibly jealous and insecure

it was a negress tho

>He then started elbowing, head-butting, and punching her. He strangled her until she almost passed out. He took her to the bathroom and demanded one last time that she tell him everything or he would kill her in the bathtub. She couldn’t even recognize her face in the mirror—it looked “distorted”—and her left eye was completely shut and “leaking blood.” She was losing vision. She vomited.

Look at that productive member of society, he definitely looks sane enough to roaming the streets.

Oh... they didn't really indicate that in the article, it's still fuckin hilarious either way

When he isn't busy beating his hoes? He's relaxing on skype playin MINECRAFT with his niggas

> Around 2 a.m. on October 8, XXXTentacion was in the living room of the apartment playing Minecraft and using Skype. She let him know she was going into the kitchen to make him some food. She opened the refrigerator door wide enough so that he wouldn’t be able to see her if he she crouched down, and then she opened a side door and ran to the nearest main street she knew. She didn’t have any money. She asked someone if she could use their phone and called the only number she knew by heart. It was the number for the ex-boyfriend she had been living with the night she agreed to move in with XXXTentacion. That ex-boyfriend’s mother drove her to the Miami Beach police department.

CAN'T KEEP MY PANTS IN MY DICK

The girl wasn't even white

Also that ex-boyfriend is a complete cuck, if my girlfriend left me to move in with some turbonigger rapper and then called me for help I'd laugh until she hung up.

Why are blacks the only race that understands how to keep women under control?

Thank you capitalism

>In early October 2016, she found out that she was pregnant by XXXTentacion. The pregnancy was planned by both of them. On the afternoon of October 6, he told her to move from the bed they were lying on. He then went out onto the balcony, where she could still hear him, and called up the person she had slept with while XXXTentacion was in jail, demanding to know everything. When XXXTentacion returned inside, he told her, “You need to tell me the truth right now or I’ll kill you and this jit.” She said that “jit” was slang for the unborn child.

> Following that incident, XXXTentacion began to act violently toward her often. Around July 2016, the couple moved to Orlando. When asked during the deposition to “pinpoint the days he threatened to kill you,” the reported victim responded, “Well, when we lived in Orlando, it was literally like every day.”

lol helping another human is being a cuck

a human who betrayed you and is now paying the price? Yep, that's being a cuck.

nigs keep nigging

and white suburban teenagers think this nigger is cool

we're lost our culture

SIPPIN TEA IN YO HOOD

Yep, him and "people" like him are the role-models of the up and coming generation, a truly fucking terrifying thought if you ask me.

>She asked someone if she could use their phone and called the only number she knew by heart. It was the number for the ex-boyfriend she had been living with the night she agreed to move in with XXXTentacion

Nigger being a nigger.

>5'6" 120 lbs
figured out why hes so fucking mad

>a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina
Shrimpdick confirmed

desu i think a lot of teens grow out of the "edgy wigger faggot" phase, i know i did

How do we know his victim is a white woman though?

She literally just fucking left this guy without a word and absconded with her nigger seducer in the night. Then has the gall to call him for help..

Cant stop laughing but not surprised whatsoever.

People are more alike than you believe,

It's a light skinned negress, it wasn't clear from the article.

youtube.com/results?search_query=xxxtentacion fight&page=&utm_source=opensearch

can't fight for shit either, take your pick of videos

Your right don't be the bigger person and try to help a person you once cared for by getting them to the police.clearly letting someone possibly die cause they hurt your feelings is the better choice.

I'm sorry edge king I was wrong

>5'6"

>literally
>like

REEE PICK ONE FUCKING MILLENIALS

youtube.com/watch?v=ukDu91ZEA98

Okay.

kek'd, manlet-rage transcends all racial barriers

>niggas playing minecraft

>they couldn't figure out how to craft anything besides spears

see

>She still stuck with him through that shit

>Giving the slightest fuck about what happens to someone who stabs you in the back.
Yeah, you're a cuck alright. A very weak 'man'.

5'6" seems really generous

>mfw

This guy is a fucking nigger and his music sucks

hurricane Irma ,
please wipe ,
Florida cleen of the nigger problem

Hahaha this guy looks so fucking pathetic. Body of a teenage girl

HAHAHAHAHA

They aint shit without weapons, that's for sure. No wonder he abuses females, small dog syndrome, and needs a way to feel powerful.

You know everyone has evacuated, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z--qxzpQbBA

Kek same. That gives me a raging justice boner just thinking about it
I'd still bet good fucking money he'd cash your ass with almost no effort.
>t. 5'8 manmore

They kinda both look like they've been beat senseless.

You see this 5'6 African GOD approaching you with his niggas on the street, what do you do?

My warehouse is in Lauderdale Lakes where the dude is from. There is a music studio in here as well. This kid drives a dark gray BMW. The one with the gullwing doors. I saw his manlet ass one day when I was walking my dog. Confirmed manlet.

Her father deserves a black eye more than anyone

>grab his pig tails and buttfuck him like the manlet he is

He is a fucking manlet

So how do you say its name? Triple x tentacion, or do the x be silent?

I saw yet another story in the news the other day about a brawl at a fast food joint that was caught on tape. You can all guess the race of the creatures involved

Have you ever heard a story about a big brawl at a fast food restaurant that didn't involve pavement apes? It's unreal. There has got to be at least a dozen of these stories in the past decade or so and they always involve nigs

If being a compassionate person makes me weak then so be it. It's funny how you complain about this nigger being a role model yet you are no better

It's the ultimate recipe for senseless rage
Nigger genes+ manlet

>no better
Except I wouldn't beat my pregnant girlfriend within an inch of her life. Yes, literally no different.

I knew this black dude that was 5'5 in highschool, and he would always say "short nigga but my dick tall". As if he were a tripod or some shit. You're definitely right, they're insecure.

BURN THE COAL

PAY

THE

FUCKING

FBI

CIA

NSA

ILLUMINATI

TOLL

kek'd this, manlet + NIGGER is just bad news all round.

Black eyes are really obvious makeup

that was in a song he was just repeating like kids do

We need more guys like this out on the street, they're a pillar of society. FREE XXXTENTACLES

holy fuck you are one gigantic faggot

He looks like he has cheap yarn for hair, whata looka

it's interpretive like ballet my nigga, XXXTENTACION mean something different to everyone who read it my nigga, it will change your life, bless up

>Race : U

is that for undecided?, he looks like a nigger to me.

Yet she stayed. Chads and tyrones win again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>that was in a song he was just repeating like kids do

A$ap ferg i believe, but the fact that he repeated it so often, it wasn't just a lyric. I'd probably say the same shit if i were short though.

women like this kind of shit

Fun fact: David Bowie is giving the interviewer that look because he is upset with his employer (MTV) because they won't air music videos of "black" music

That's so CNN can photoshop and call him a 'WHITE MALE' on the news

some do some dont.

BASED mtv

>BASED mtv

i can't believe you guys haven't posted this gif yet. do you guys pay to attention to anything outside of this board?

his stupid fucking name

>I'd still bet good fucking money he'd cash your ass with almost no effort.
>>t. 5'8 manmore

I'm 6ft1 and 5/8" thank you very much, although, I've never been in a fight in my life so he probly would.

If he's supposed to be some kind of up and coming rapper, can't he pull some sexy broad? I get better looking girls than this and I'm a fat nobody

Explain?

Dude, i don't even know if that hair is clean but it looks fucking dirty no matter what.

god that's hot, where can I watch that?

This is the typical blacked poster

wouldnt doubt theyll go that route and say he is white and a trump supporter to boot

some chink getting assaulted by trayvon martin?

this guy is the nigger version of CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN

Holy shit

She's pretty cute for a negress I think.

XXX being this insecure is hilarious

the niggas that front the most are the most insecure evidently

Blacked.com, would be my first guess.

Kek yeah, the quote about how he beat the shit out of her for humming another guys verse on his song cracked me up.

As a white suburban guy going to a white suburban college, none of my peers think this nig is anything but ghetto trash. The few people who still listen to his music get made fun of constantly and even they don't actually associate the music with the person. Of course most people won't come out and call him nigger trash but everyone's thinking it

Can confirm. Shortarse syndrome is real. I've seen it before.

the chick is actually really good looking

you got more pics? I couldn't find anything else.

they are online somewhere her name is geneva. She was selling pics/vids on snapchat. Saw them in a couple reddit posts earlier