So the metric pol uses for the inferiority of Africans is IQ...

So the metric pol uses for the inferiority of Africans is IQ? Literally everyone agrees that IQ is outdated and inaccurate lol.

Why is it that slavs get a pass for being nigger tier because of communism, but blacks don't despite them facing heavy discrimination and even being enslaved in the not too distant past.

Pol also talks about how Asians are honorary Aryans. I have never seen a black person as apathetic to human life as Asians, they will literally watch a baby get hit by a car and then walk right over it without batting an eye.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/iq-test-accurate-way-measure-intelligence-or-are-mental-abilities-something-you-cant-put-297244
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9755929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Um excuse me Mr. Scientist. You're the first scientist that doesn't believe IQ is a foundational metric for personal and societal success. What science do you have that refutes all the other scientists?

>they will literally watch a baby get hit by a car and then walk right over it without batting an eye.

Only Japanese are honorary, and not, literally not everyone agrees on IQ being inaccurate.

>despite them facing heavy discrimination

Explain the heavy discrimination blacks suffer please, we need you to utter it loudly so we can show you the contradition

Niggers aren't apathetic to human life; they are violently opposed to it.

>IN THE PAST
>IN THE PAST
>IN THE PAST

I think you missed that part, you must have discriminated against your reading classes in school

>but blacks don't despite them facing heavy discrimination

AND
>AND
AND
>AND
AND
>AND
AND
>AND
AND
>AND

>even being enslaved in the not too distant past.

Maybe it's just projection on your part

Poles and Czechs have average IQ levels above 100

It's almost as if >IN THE PAST referred to BOTH of them

probably could have added "both" in the op but I didn't think anyone would misunderstand it

If blacks are so smart then how come they got conquered in the first place?

Yeah mang and look how much that "HIGH ARYAN IQ" helps them

So discrimination is in the past, right? And blacks still aren't doing good, if not IQ what reason is then?

Do you not see how having parents/grandparents who were finacially fucked over due to being brown would affect you? If you're parents are poor you're likely to end up the same.

>ancestors were convicts
>treated scarcely better than slaves
>Australia went on to become one of the most prosperous nations on the planet
>no one complains about past injustices (except abbos)

Why? Because we're white.

No, if your parents are stupid you're likely to be stupid. If your parents are poor you might grow up to be Tesla. Nurture is not nearly as important as Nature. Green pill.

White people suffered some shit like that and still managed to thrive, look at Germany and Poland ffs

THE SCIENCE HAS BEEN SETTLED. METERING IQ IS RACIST AND OUTDATED. EVERYONE AGREES

Blacks end up at the bottom no matter what country they are in. Even the ones where they have no history of slavery.

And blacks never get gibs from whites, ok...

Both Germany and Poland got gibs from the victors of WW2. Poland even went on to get gibs from the EU lmao

>Literally everyone agrees that IQ is outdated and inaccurate lol.
>Literally
>everyone agrees
>IQ is outdated and inaccurate lol.
>LOL

They're walking stereotypes, "literally"
Dear leftard, go read some, you're making a fool of yourself, a big one. sage. GTFO

My family lost everything after WW II and they fled from Poland to West Germany.
Yet they managed to get back on their feet again within the same fucking generation.

medicaldaily.com/iq-test-accurate-way-measure-intelligence-or-are-mental-abilities-something-you-cant-put-297244
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9755929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html

>IQ is outdated
>Laquans "streetsmarts" prove this, he's the fastest to find the cash during every robbery
Kys

Studies ARE RACIST, a new study says.

>You're parents
Wow your low IQ is showing

Only Japs are honorary and that's more of a meme than anything. Also Slavs and nigs are incomparable in IQ scores

>"If you do away with IQ you might as well do away with the whole social sciences."

Wow duder. Holy shit, sorry that I made a typo due to auto complete, I'm packing up my bags and going home.

Crime statistics

>Having low reading comprehension
That's a dead giveaway to a low IQ

Slavs were genetically replaced. Hundreds of millions of whites wiped out by Jewish communists.

Oh what a cringey video. Problem glasses stupid cunt, the voice, the tone. sheeeit.
From the article...
>IQ test [gives] an indication of general intelligence.
So the article can't ignore facts...
>IQ can't measure: "emotional sensitivity", "social understanding", "art skill"
NO SHIT SHERLOCK.
WFT is "social understanding"... How bluepilled you are? Well it is inversely proportional to high IQs I guess.

Good points homie

West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the US. They're over 93% white.The average IQ in west virginia is still 97, significantly higher than the black average.

China's GDP per capita is $15,399. Their average IQ is 100. Brazil's GDP per capita is $15,242. Their average IQ is 87. These two countries have comparable incomes per citizen, and yet their IQ is extremely different. China is 94% Han Chinese. Brazil is 43% Pardos (mixed, ie a mixture of native, black, white, etc) and almost 8% black. It's said 47% of their population is "white", but I think we both know that's not true.

My point is that you can take different groups of people in the same economic situation, but of a different race, and their IQ will be drastically different. Also, if you've never seen a black apathetic to human life, go look up a nigger hate thread. Chinks will walk by a dead guy in the street; niggers will have killed him.

>so you are a straw man?
No, I'm not. Not so easy to control thought when the auduence talks back, is it, Shlomo?