Gavin McInnes goes full 14/88

"I'm becoming anti-semitic."

Gavin calls out the lies of the Holocaust. Names the murderous Jew in the Holodomor.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhJK63WFu08

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE
youtu.be/aY90MSkQtrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well hes a faggot but I guess he's good at recognizing the obvious

He's one of the alt-light heavyweights and even he's acknowledging it. Now that he's free from (((Rebel Media))) hopefully he'll be more open about it.

Gavin IS redpilled
Too had he has zero shit and shadows his character with dgenerate shit like spreading his ass on cam and pissing in a cereal bowl then drinking it

He official comedian of the right and genuinely funny, contrary to ((((Colbert)))) and (((Oliver)))
If he was an leftie sellout he'd had his personal top browsing show on NBC by now

In the USA, we rounded up the Japanese and put them in concentration camps.

In Germany, they rounded up the Jews and put them in concentration camps.

The US had plenty of food, The Germans were under another British Naval Food embargo.

The Japanese have a culture of cleanliness and bathing. The Eastern European Jews didn't know what a bath was.

Yes, there was definitely a typhus out break in the German's concentration camps. Germany was starving and the concentration camps there got less food while the US simply fed the Japanese barley - which was actually better health wise than wheat...

Do I think Hitler was out to kill the Jews? Obviously not. He ordered both food ration increases and had a "Madagascar Plan" to give them their own state.

Now some of the other Germans... I don't know if they were able to subvert Hitler's intentions...

WHAT IS HIS NAME?

Gavin McInnes

>Gavin McInnes goes full 14/88
not really. I'm a jew and I agree with everything he said (except the becoming antisemitic part)

Is this a Poe? this is fucking surreal, he's literally saying all the talking points. he doesn't genuinely believe what he's saying, right? T-this is just s-satire r-right?

Of course he has to throw in the *right wing Nazi nutjob* so it's not too obvious. But we know where his mind's at.

>>Gavin McInnes goes full 14/88
>not really. I'm a jew and I agree with everything he said (except the becoming antisemitic part)

everything gavin said marks you for social slaughter today. I'm genuinely surprised there's no reaction from this, and it seems that this
video was uploaded before he left (((The Rebel))).

He must be pretending. He's saying the truth and in such a confident way tho, as if he genuinely believes is. this is fucking with me

dildo man

>everything gavin said marks you for social slaughter today
Calm down faggot. Jews have done some problematic things throughout history as have a bunch of ethnic groups

>But we know where his mind's at.

how the fuck do you know? gavin created Vice and is pretty degenerate from time to time, has he been playing this massively long ruse? Will he actually go full 14/88? He's even referenced them in a video (can't recall which one) where he called them "the 14/88s" and he thought those guys were "too crazy, eh? I mean look at those crazy NEET nazis! amirite guise!?"

you could reduce Antisemitism if you just FUCK OFF TO THAT MAGIC HOLY GPS LOCATION THE GOY BUILT FOR YOU k-thx

>a hundred million starved to death
>problematic

anyone splice together a vid taking everything out of context yet?

Thought about it. I love america tho and wanna help make it great. Jews have added a lot of wealth to the US

This guy is paying lip service to hopefully consolidate his drifting fanbase a bit more and keep them around. He is expertly playing both sides in this clip: speaking on behalf of people who he purports to be nothing like and clarifying what their thoughts are in something that very nearly toys with solidarity as he immediately throws up his hand right after to clarify that he doesn't agree with those notions at all.

He's a snake. This guy will do whatever he must to avoid being irrelevant. Make no mistake - that is his real fear. Irrelevancy. Everything else is second rung to him. He's just another media whore larping as anything but.

Why would you need to? This is pretty much as redpilled as it's gonna get for media people.

>Jews have done some problematic things throughout history as have a bunch of ethnic groups

never said that's not true, but just merely specualing about the (((six million))) and talking about "but what about muh commies" should've gotten Gavin under hot water. I mean fuck the kikes but how the fuck did he get away with it? His former boss was Jewish and never fired him

I bet she gives great bjs straight throat

>drinking his piss
R-really? Google proud boys music video for more cringe.

This video completely changed my opinion on Gavin.

Thanks

my ancestors were from the USSR and they had it pretty bad too. They hated commies

He's genuinely funny sometimes. The old video where he interviews Tucker Carlson is worth looking up.

>This video completely changed my opinion on Gavin.

You're a witless rube and an easy mark.

I think you hit the nail on the head, user. I mean he did create Vice, seems awfully redpilled for someone with that past

Then again this is good. It clearly shows the times are changing. if Gavin is that desperate to pander this way it might mean something. maybe he saw the writing on the wall.

GAVIN 'GAVIN MCINNES' MCINNES

Does not make his statement any less true. You are retarded AF if you think these subjects are not taboo in standard culture.

I have a professional job... If I said anything like this even backing it up with evidence It would be a free trip to HR and probably a loss of employment.

I don't buy it. It's like saying 'I'm becoming gay'. It was always there faggot. The holocaust was a lie, Jews are nice people and nobody gives a fuck about black and white as much as Americans do. African-Americans. What a fucking joke. Most of them wouldn't last a day in Africa. There was never any racial bias on Sup Forums and we have to go back. This board is being sabotaged, quite deliberately, which I find fascinating. I have faith Sup Forums will come out at the other end.

The guy who shoved butt plugs up his ass on camera? No thanks.

He's just going 14/88 because that's the direction his audience is going, and he wants to keep making money. Stop falling for e-celeb scam artists.

I'm a Bap. Short for Baptist. Get it?

faggot can't deny the holohoax
>>If I deny the Hoax, my shekels will disappear.
Try to sound based and appease the kikes at the same time.

>the US gives them $3.5 B/year
>Israel gives $1 M to the Jewish Community ctr in Houston post hurricane Harvey

if they're so good at making things great then they can go make Israel terrific. Jews are like the niger your daughter brings home that fucks everything up, won't leave and constantly wants more. You can pay him to leave and he will still hang around like a stale fart stinking up the place. they really need to fuck off!

Gavin is/was redpilled, but he denounced and backtracked on saying this. Gavin knows everything that is going on, but will do anything to dissociate from the alt right because his wife is on the verge of divorcing him.

Is denying holohoax legal in US?

Devin McAbernathy

Gavin is fully red pilled but he doesn't go there for financial reasons and because he has a liberal Injun wife

So he's a sell out. Sometimes he can have a positive effect, pushing rightward, but he tends to cuck out BIGLY at inopportune times

This was posted during his march Israel trip with Rebel Media. The video was posted as a guest interview on a different show. Gavin definitely believes in the Holohoax but understands that he needs to play both sides to gain traction in the (((industry))).

Not going to blame him for it, he wants the best for him and his family but this video is clearly evidence that he knows the truth.

well hopefully society realizes no ethnic group is beyond reproach. I'll be the first to admit jews did some fugged up shit but I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do.

I met some germans at a bar once and I was trying to convince they have nothing to feel guilty about with respect to the holocaust because they had nothing to do with it. I told them their guilt complex would get them killed, but still, they said they have an obligation to bring in refugees because of muh six gorillion.

Not sure how you deal with that level of cuckery

Shekel Mcwheaties.

Anyone got that gif of him pissing in his cereal and eating it?

Yes. But it's social suicide.

E-celebs will keep becoming more extreme to keep up with their audience and keep making shekels

He's not "redpilled", he just wants money from gullible idiots

The problem is that no one is allowed to speak about it without fear of lawsuits, loss of employment, or social stigmatization. All we hear about are the poor Jews. It's time to get the truth out there.

This is a rare teenage Ivanka Trump pic (pre-op obviously), it is amazing what a truckload of money can fix in modern times.

yeah thats pretty disgraceful honestly. It's all the older generation tho. Young jews (except maybe the women) genuinely don't give a fuck

He's finally come home.

You leaf's should be proud.

A rare moment of intellectual honesty

Fucking come home Gavin.

He's a manlet/chinlet playing the funnyman gambit who has a hot latina wife who sticks with him because of his money. This is why he does the gold watch + hipster moustache and is constantly angling as you mentioned, because he knows his wife is a turboroastie who will leave him the moment their upper class lifestyle is at peril of needing a bit of downsizing should his career slow down. These people are easy to read

>loss of employment
yeah i don't agree with any of that and jews should be called out for that like gavin just did.

He has shitskin kids

>Bap -->Baptist
>Jew -->Jewtist
no

I dispute it with people all the time granted I have 5 friends

I would bet my life that I am a more erudite individual who knows more about this world than you could ever imagine.

Good luck buddy

Whenever one of /ourguys/ is arrested, his bail is made in 24 hours by donations alone, with plenty to spare. There is absolutely no risk being a member of the alt-right.

How do you explain shitskin kids then user

Wagon burner not a spic

As long as he spreads the message and becomes more extreme what does it matter? Retard.

I love the butthurt Nazi weebs in the comments going "HE WON'T SAY THE TRUTH" wtf....he was pretty fucking clear here.

tard

Yes it's legal. But you won't survive it in other ways, the Jews and progressives make sure of that

Nah, don't believe he is on our side for one minute. He is one of the main undercover fag cucks who has been promoting that homo MGTOW bull shit. And that is direct jewish propaganda to try and make white men not like white women. And if you ever thought about supporting that faggy movement, odds are that you would suck some dick.

Gavin is a jewish tool, promoting "men going their own way". Which is possibly the gayest thing i have ever heard. What type of straight man goes around telling other men to sepearte from women because they are evil. LOL. No straight man ever, thats who. Mcguinnes is a tool. He has gotten rich off of jewtube and the jewsphere.

If McGuiness actually wasn't controlled opposition and he decided to start telling the complete truth on what he knows, he would be dead within an hour, and the net largely scrubbed of any truth he told. That is a fact.

Nah. Ever since Charleston he's been desperately trying to keep his Proudboys from being labeled nazis. He's currently trying to let as many people know that he's got Proudboys in texas trying to help people out. He wants nothing to do with nazis or anyone who cares about the "JQ".

He's just not that into you

Also in that video he's playing devil's advocate. He doesn't deny the holocaust and he's pro-Israel, he's been very clear about that on his show.

They are kinda the same thing anyway, doesn't change the general truthiness of my assessment

>t.gotz 2 flair up dem nostrils, muhfuckah!

Gavin is too smart to reveal his power level in public

He actually has a life. Unlike most Sup Forumstards. So obviously he's not going to LARP as a Nazi is he?

He's the right-wing figure for people who actually have lives.

They aren't freaking out on him because it will just give him more attention.

The jews do a calculus on whether somebody is best destroyed or ignored.

For example Kevin MacDonald's book didn't get any sort of rebuttal, it was just ignored by virtually all mainstream outlets and scholars. Nobody wants to debate this stuff with MacDonald in a public forum -- it a no win for them.

They may go on the offensive with McInnis, but he's a fairly savvy guy, so it won't be as easy to smear him using the usual tactics.

Baby-steps. And this is a step in the right direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE

If anyone is wondering where Gavin got his information

youtu.be/aY90MSkQtrE

The video was months ago, and he is now actively trying to distance himself as far as possible from the alt right. He's also not doing his show anymore, and will be doing a PG rated conservative radio show, most likely on the network Crowder is currently on. He's not your guy

>I'm a jew
you should kill yourself

nah im pretty happy about it

Jew Privilege.

the gas chambers will be real this time, moishe, the real holocaust will be global you'll have nowhere to run, hope it was worth the shekels

>germans at a bar once and I was trying to convince they have nothing to feel guilty about with respect to the holocaust because they had nothing to do with it. I told them their guilt complex would get them killed, but still, they said they have an obligation to bring in refugees because of muh six gorillion.
>Not sure how you deal with that level of cuckery

Germans are a lost cause, user. just gene-sequence their genetics and rebuild somewhere else. story time

>summer holidays in miami some time ago
>this was before Sup Forums btw
>met some germans on holiday, super cool people
>I liked rammstein and had heard the phrase "Deutschland Uber Alles" before, so I talked to them about it
>they were pretty cool about talking music until
>"A-user! umm.... that's not a nice thing to say"
>Oh, really? oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Is that like a nazi thing?"
>"yeah"

I went to look it up, and it was a nothingburger, but since I was ignorant of politics I didn't think much of it.

The germanic race must not die, but germans have to be erased as an identity: these people are socio-suicidal on such a scale, it's stupefying really

>pissing in a cereal bowl then drinking it
That's fucking revolting.

Wow an actual positive alt light thread. This is how it should be.

McInnis Unleashed!
Fuckin eh!

germans are some of the kindest, hardest working people i've met desu. it would be tragic to seem them go.

I don't have any shekels, i'm a poorfag with a bunch of (((debt)))

I agree Moshe. Honestly, Jewish people have to start self regulating and calling out the hypocritical anti white Jew's within their community. I don't think another civil war or Holocaust would do anyone good.

yeah pretty much sums it up. you'd like michael savage, he trashes antiwhite jews in the media constantly

>Thought about it. I love america tho and wanna help make it great. Jews have added a lot of wealth to the US

Too bad, we want you gone. And yes, your personally.

good luck finding me hehe

>official comedian of the right
You mean Sam Hyde

Good call, user.
I've always taken these front and center types as only entertainers, they're harmless like that.
But like another user pointed out, if he is that snakey, it's actually a good thing for us that his snakeyness is leading him to the conclusion that 14/88 is water to tread in.

Just how high are you?

it's also real. not recommended.

That's the butthole of a man that gets fucked in the ass or fucks himself in the ass

how is it so hairless? i mean, that's really pristine. looks just like a baby's bottom.

hmm.

Someone had a change in tune after getting free from (((REBEL)))

>posting an old video
Why?

A meme artist should do a juxtaposition of this next to Antifa assaulting free-speechers. There is the ideal, then the reality.

Well it's just not a few rotten eggs but the whole Liberal media machine, that has a hold on much of cosmopolitan America, and which the Jewish community has monopoly on. Just look at the blatantly pro immigration, race mixing and anti white propaganda films coming out of Hollywood like Spider Man home coming.
The liberal mainstream media tries to make legal issues like border protection into a race thing, where if you're against open borders and the destruction of the white super majority, you're somehow an evil white supremacist Holocaust denying no Nazi Hitler youth cis white male. And this is just driving more white moderates who care about their place in America into extremism. Whether you like it or not, there's a huge segment of the Jewish cultural establishment who are intent on destroying the white super majority and in normalising race mixing. And that just the tip of the iceberg. The liberal media and cultural establishment have perfected the art of Race baiting. Every social issue become a race issue. I don't have anything against hard working Jews who are creating jobs and making progress in the hard sciences, but there is something very messed up with Jews in the MSM and Academia. Your community will need to purge them if you want to avoid an all out civil war

>He official comedian of the right
but Stephen Crowder, Sam Hyde and Dick Masterson are all funnier and further right than him