>take American taxpayer money
>buy all your deep state politicians
>receive even more taxpayer money
>give it all to Jewish citizens only
>...
>the average American taxpayer will defend these people

[hand rubbing intensifies]

and now they have nukes.
so i say give them their greater israel, and end this shit.

FUCKING KIKES

>now
What are you talking about? They've had them for a long time.

You have no idea how mad I am that something like this is taboo to discuss. It's fucking abysmal.

It's sane and natural to hate kikes

I'd only consider that if they would actually leave everyone else alone, but I think the only way that'll happen is by force, unfortunately.

jesus fucking

Israel is a myth. I say, kill all the kikes. Give the land back to the muslims they stole it from, then deconvert all the muslims and christians and ban any jewish tradition from ever being practiced ever again.

If only Hitler knew how to run a fucking war we wouldn't be in this mess.

This is all fucking Germany's fault.

*America's

Nice post you made there on facebook jared

That'll be six million Dollars plus Jizya

Communist Russias*

Do you know how they made those nukes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plumbat

>Mossad agents arranged to set up a fictitious company called Biscayne Trader's Shipping Corporation in Liberia to purchase an ocean freighter; this became the Scheersberg A (Scheersberg is a town in northern Germany, near the border with Denmark). With the assistance of a friendly official at a German petrochemical company, $3.7 million was paid to Union Minière for 200 tonnes of yellowcake uranium. The yellowcake was left over inventory from uranium mined from Shinkolobwe. This was loaded onto the newly renamed freighter and a contract was arranged with an Italian paint company for the yellowcake to be processed.[3]

>The cargo was loaded in November 1968 in barrels marked "PLUMBAT" (a harmless lead product). The Spanish crew were replaced by sailors recruited by Mossad and forged passports provided. The freighter set sail for Genoa on November 17, 1968. Approximately seven days into its voyage, it rendezvoused with an Israeli freighter under cover of darkness, somewhere east of Crete. The cargo was transferred in near silence whilst Israeli gunboats kept watch nearby. After loading the Israeli freighter set sail toward Haifa, and eventually the Tunnel, a six-level automated chemical plant for processing fuel rods into plutonium at Dimona.[3]

>The Scheersberg A docked in Turkey eight days later; without any cargo to deliver, the contract with the Italian paint company was cancelled. Several pages were missing from the ship's log and no explanation was offered; the Italian paint company assumed the cargo had been lost to hijack or piracy.

Imagine if North Korea or Iran did the same thing

yeah not sure why i said it like that
sad but more than likely true, itll end bloody.
i dont care what happens over there. none of my business.
i just want them out of my country.

Its beyond taboo. I bitched about my one professor to the university because I enrolled in an architecture class but all he fucking talked about was his fucking religion. I got yelled at for being antisemetic and was told that I should have read the syllabus(it wasnt in there btw).
I very clearly stated I did not have a problem with him teaching about it, but I paid to learn about buildings, not Marx and Mr. Sheckelbergs personal foreskin collection.
I know have a "bias report" on my record.
It was in that moment, my ironic antisemitism quickly turned to real antisemitism

no i didnt.
thanks for the history lesson.
wasnt jfk pushing to inspect the nuclear facilities in Dimona?

>They operate under almost identical laws as Islam

Do people seriously not know that Muhammad worked in the Silk Road, where he got his hands on the Torah and took all the bad parts from it, such as

>you can own slaves
>you can fuck little girls so long as they're older than 3 years old
>non believers are human cattle i.e Goys for Jews or Kuffar for Muslims
>tax only on Goys/Kuffars
>can't touch pork

It's a fucking joke that people these days say "CHRISTIAN/JUDAEO VALUES" as if to somehow say a Christian is the same as a slimy Kike but nobody says ISLAMIC/JUDAEO VALUES when they're the same fucking thing.

Then do it. Fuck taboo. Don't call for gassing the Jews race war now but speak the truth. Most can handle the truth and those that can't aren't worth conversing with anyway.

or maybe you could try NOT being a racists piece of shit. you totally sound like a nazi , do you not remember the holocaust ? 6 gorillian jewish babies were killed by hitler personally. let that sink in. i'm writing a letter to the ADL right now, i view your post as being a personal attack on my history and consider it to be a version of the holocaust, i expect reparations

he's not wrong!

I fucking hate Jews too. How did you guys let yourselves get cucked by these disgusting parasites ?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>can't touch pork
I find this one especially hilarious, the fox and the grapes

I used to think this board had a weird Jew fetish, but I think I've been redpilled. They are some dirty rotten bastards.