Syria General /sg/- Man Of The People Edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Sep8
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-september-8-2017-us-led-coalition-rescues-isis-commanders-from-deir-ezzor/

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central Syria Sep5
imgur.com/a/0zJS4
>Aqribat Sep3
i.imgur.com/AUe5IIe.jpg
>Raqqa Aug31
imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>DeZ Aug31
i.imgur.com/3W3YQJe.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 7
>DeZ
40 trucks deliver first food to DeZ after 3 years of siege. SAA demines supply routes
SAA expands buffer zone, liberation 10km North & South of supply route
IS threw 50 carbombs in the DeZ battle, after losing IS targeted civis in the city killing 7,wounded 29
SAA wants to cross Euphrates to end US expansion
Sputnik:US helis evacuate 20+ IS commanders from DeZ
>Israeli missiles strikes Sy military in Masyaf, 2 killed
>E Hama:SAA liberate 2 towns from IS
>HTS raids SAA posts in W Aleppo, claim 14 soldiers killed
>IS claims US airstrike killed 13 SDF fighters in Raqqa
>4th de-escalation zone to be established in Idlib province
>New UN report claims Sy govt responsible for Khan Sheikhoun chem attack, meanwhile OPCW refused to investigate Khan Shaykhun attack
>US Holocaust Museum cancels own study on Sy civ-war due to critics after results leak stating that if US had a more aggressive approach(bombing Assad,arming rebels)this would increase casualties
>Israel Def Min:Ready to do everything to prevent a Shi’ite corridor from Tehran to Damascus
>/sg Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MalhamaT/status/906073743457492992
articles.chicagotribune.com/1991-03-12/news/9101220963_1_syria-president-hafez-assad-peacekeeping-force
youtube.com/watch?v=BYZh30TLu10
mobile.twitter.com/TruTawar/status/906236626547900418
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/qatar-diplomatic-crisis-latest-updates-170605105550769.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb1M1wbEj0U
theweek.co.uk/syrian-civil-war/88268/syria-s-civil-war-is-over-and-assad-has-won-says-the-un
independent.co.uk/voices/syrian-war-ending-bashar-al-assad-won-robert-fisk-syria-middle-east-israel-british-troops-a7933966.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AB88WVYhVV4
independent
archive.is/tN9dZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Democratic_Forces
pastebin.com/dbkGyLH2
newsweek.com/russia-military-force-us-out-syria-army-official-640650
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4721050/Top-general-says-Russians-force-Syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Assad victory

Nusra faggots re-using some old footage as new. Pathetic fucks.
>twitter.com/MalhamaT/status/906073743457492992

I have never been a Jew or Protestant.

aaggghhh...

mummy

>IS threw 50 carbombs in the DeZ battle, after losing IS targeted civis in the city killing 7,wounded 29

Some sources about that?

RUSSIA WILL SAVE SYRIA, UKRAINE, AND THEN EUROPE

LONG LIVE TSAR VLADIMIR VLADIMIROVICH PUTIN

Sure you aren't.

The Russian flag symbolizes God, Russia & allies, and our enemies.

Rojava will be vanquished. Welcome to the blood red stripe.

Can you do this with the Flag of Hezbollah or Brazil ?

((()))
>Howdoyoudofellow4channer.jpg

>Fat

>HIDE MEMEFLAG POSTERS
>DONT REPLY TO MEMEFLAG POSTS
Who the hell asked for this shit???

couple of goodposters use meme flags tho

>Who the hell asked for this shit to come back again???
Ftfy

On a side note hiding posters is creating a safe space, even I don't hide Tea Boy when he starts spamming anime. Actually the opposite today, I just kept autistically screeching at him relentlessly to fill up the bread and rake in all of the sweet (you)s.

i did

I'm here since first offensive on palmyra, this breads never degraded like now, even having retarded posters like otto or countrycuck.
Now faggets reply to own posts to bait others, and (you) currency meme has come true

KURDISTANIME

Some old stuff. (It sounds like much has changed, but not really)
articles.chicagotribune.com/1991-03-12/news/9101220963_1_syria-president-hafez-assad-peacekeeping-force

>A year ago Syria, which always has aspired to a leadership role in Arab affairs, was isolated and resented by most of its neighbors. Now it has forged an alliance with Egypt and Saudi Arabia, and has joined with Egypt in providing the bulk of the troops for a new Arab peacekeeping force in the Persian Gulf region.

It has received about $2.5 billion in assistance from the gulf states and Japan, and its role in the peacekeeping force promises another sizable windfall.

Although serious concerns about Syria`s record on terrorism and human rights continue to trouble the relationship with Washington, Assad finds himself courted by the Bush administration.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYZh30TLu10

Not disagreeing m8, thread quality is way down from before and meme flags haven't helped any, quality was going down before but it sped up when they brought them back.

>first offensive on palmyra

see

Doc is that you niggå?

ISIS reported in Iran
mobile.twitter.com/TruTawar/status/906236626547900418

>HUGE IF TRUE

fuck you!
I am here even before putin bombed the jihadis.
The quality was always from "Wow this is some informatif shit" to "fuck those anime degenerate's "
keep it cool, there was always low quality shit here sometimes just some memes who wanted to kill all the syrians for the sake of the neocons sometims some turkish or finish shills.
Still
most of us are here cause this is the only general what is at least capable of the national and international happenings of the world.
I mean most of this board is pro asad but even if you are not pro assad you have some chance to express your opinion with decent subjectivity

Cant wait till the revolutionary guard hangs them from a crane

If it is you it's September and you didn't an hero so I guess you passed the exam

guys calm down
/sg/ is a peaceful board of acceptance and love
it doesnt matter how cancerously new you are
just lurk and learn
and enjoy the /comfy/

What guy is saying:
>It's from Iraq
>It's from Iraq
>Car (with license plate from) Iraq

Nowhere else reporting this

I'm the French lawgoy, and yes I passed my exam if you're so curious.

Not very huge.

>On 7 June 2017, two terrorist attacks were simultaneously carried out by five terrorists belonging to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) against the Iranian Parliament building and the Mausoleum of Ruhollah Khomeini, both in Tehran, Iran, leaving 17 civilians dead and 43 wounded.

>Saudi Arabia's state news agency says that plans to hold talks with Qatar have been suspended, shortly after the emergence of reports that the Qatari emir and the Saudi crown prince spoke over phone to discuss a major diplomatic crisis in the Gulf.

>The call on Friday between by the Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman - reported by state media from both countries - is believed to be the first official contact between Doha and Riyadh since the beginning of the crisis more than three months ago.

>However, there seems to be a dispute over protocol - apparently, over how Qatar News Agency (QNA) did not menton in its report that it was Doha that had initiated the call.

Wow, they really seem like retarded kids

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/qatar-diplomatic-crisis-latest-updates-170605105550769.html

Then you aren't the same one.
Congrats on the exam anyway

Done! On that note, what's Brazil's policy on Syria?

Shit m8 dont be mad I was just reflexive about those behavibours ive never seen before the memeflags, honestly also bumping this a bit, obviosly those hours are quiet and almost troll free, i just share my toughts about tose submarine posts and proxyfags. we dont have to fight for who is newfagger

Holy Proerdian Empire

S O O N
O
O
N

Thanks ConfederateBro!! I Love you dude :DDDDD

Before it was just Australia, US and Canada
I feel the biggest change is the absence of quality posters, not more shitposters

no problemo hermano
but we are here in an very exposed place for trolls and shills. I can understand your point but i think we are still here milles away from the kikes and CTR infested place which is known as pol!
here are some jidf and other cancer shills but still from my experience we are one of the few island of some kind of free speach and information.
Most of the people who argue like you are trying to destroying this area.
Srsly since the new youtube "guidelines" and german laws i don't think such places like /sg/ have a future so i am realy sensitive about voices who are trying to discredited this place or further more destroy it.

Are you guys prepared for the inevitable clash between SAA abd Ypg?

I wonder how would Russia and US deal with that...

I love you too Brazilbro, no homo. But what's Brazil doing in Syria anyway?

SAA vs SDF*

They're not exactly the same

Anyone has the screenshots of that Twitter who pretends to be a little Syrian girl?

me too takeshi kun
i think they both would like to solving the problem by them selves. I mean assad and the kurds themselves. They both can loose much much more than they can win.

It's here!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb1M1wbEj0U

No subs though

Isn't SDF part of YPG? if SAA and SDF fight it's as if SAA and YPG fight

The fake Bana or the real Bana?
Because there are different accounts making fun of her

Hyped.

All the Arabs will desert the moment they're faced with the opportunity to defect to the SAA, make no mistake.

I don't thinks so
YPG/Allies are more friendly to SAA and Russia

See: Afrin

YPG is part of SDF
I doubt the Arabs in SDF will fight SAA and they don't have any '''''''''''''moderate''''''''''''' groups to join anymore

The Afrin kurds are part of SDF and YPG just as the other kurds, they're just more Russia friendly which just proves how disaligned SDF is.

The fake bana

Well in Afrin they don't have the choice since it is the only thing keeping them protected from the Turkish onslaught .
Oh I have always thought SDF was Part of YPG. YPG being full Kurds while SDF is like an international commie mercenary group who works closely with YPG to do hard work (fighting ISIS and expanding) for it.

So basically ASS*d lost, right?

They have had to bitterly admit it. Don't know if you've seen this. I expect this kind of story to hit the news cycle in full after the distraction that is the multiple Hurricanes business.

The Syrian Civil War is essentially over with an Assad victory
theweek.co.uk/syrian-civil-war/88268/syria-s-civil-war-is-over-and-assad-has-won-says-the-un

independent.co.uk/voices/syrian-war-ending-bashar-al-assad-won-robert-fisk-syria-middle-east-israel-british-troops-a7933966.html

UN says the rebels should surrender and ask for amnesty and sue for peace. The war is essentially over, it's pointless to resist and they should accept the government has won.

(((They))) are so fucking pissed. No wonder Israel bombed the Syrian chemical factory and reports released that "prove" the gassing of civilians and now the SDF under US orders obviously are pushing south into Dez. US even admitted that once ISIS is defeated as a physical force, Russia could literally force them out of Syria simply because the US is an invader and was not invited by the rightful Syrian government.

>"Khadour kept his promise"
>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=AB88WVYhVV4

>independent co uk/voices/syrian-war-ending-bashar-al-assad-won-robert-fisk-syria-middle-east-israel-british-troops-a7933966.html
archive.is/tN9dZ

Wew lad, thats something that will never happen. In fact, SAA & SDF are now coordinating and working together, see afrin, mambij or shouth raqqa.
I dont say theyre allys but have some cooperation going, in fact, i was surprised about the pontoon convoy, that is clearly a message to force SDF to start operation east euprates, so ISIS cant focus just on just SAA in DeZ but also in SDF, relieving streess in their lines.

If next year IS is eradicated from syria and nineveh, im sure about SAA will enter idlib and SDF will enter ES bab-jarablus area at same time, again both coordinated.

SDF is basically YPG + YPJ and some old FSA groups and other small factions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Democratic_Forces have a long list of groups, but don't believe their number in SDF being 60% kurd and 40% arab. There are not that many arabs in SDF.

After building huge bases that in total can hold up to 100,000 soldiers, I don't think the US is even intending of leaving. Not after paying gorillions of dollars in maintenance, training and transport.

They are clearly now going to use Kurds as vanguard force while the US and Israel will invade from both Golan and Iraq.

All it takes is another false flag similar to the one against FSA.

>while the US and Israel will invade from both Golan and Iraq
What gives you that idea?
The plan seems to be to get an autonomous puppy Rojava state not a full scale invasion.

>All it takes is another false flag similar to the one against FSA.
If the previous false flags weren't enough why would the next?

So you think that SAA will bend over and let SDF taking the oil fields?

They had sent very limited cooperation before because they were having a major common enemy and their goals aligned. But now, their goals conflict with each other and there is no other to fix that without territory surrender or full war.

lol the US never build bases to leave them sone after.
Ask your bros at Okinawa

>What gives you that idea?
>The plan seems to be to get an autonomous puppy Rojava state not a full scale invasion.

Syria is not gonna watch it's territory being literally taken by the enemy. Assad has clearly said that. As you can see, even know Kurds are still intending to grab more lands and take control of oil fields. Syria will never let them do that

>If the previous false flags weren't enough why would the next?

Hey, people have short memories. Do you remember Saddam? I'd Russia wasn't heavily intervening in Syria, US would have already invaded Syria and turned into another Iraq by 2014~2015

/ug/ type content
pastebin.com/dbkGyLH2

>Invading a country that has a Iranian,Russian and rumoured Chinese presence.

No the Americans will leave. They have no legal right to be there and even admitted it that their reason for being there falls apart with the removal of ISIS.
newsweek.com/russia-military-force-us-out-syria-army-official-640650

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4721050/Top-general-says-Russians-force-Syria.html

The Wests only chance of a military intervention was in 2013 and they blew it. It's over.

>Syria is not gonna watch it's territory being literally taken by the enemy
Why does that give you the idea Iraq (or US) and Israel would invade?
We have no idea yet what will happen, but there are many more likely scenarios in play before more war if you ask me.

>Hey, people have short memories. Do you remember Saddam? I'd Russia wasn't heavily intervening in Syria, US would have already invaded Syria and turned into another Iraq by 2014~2015
With Russia being in Syria, it's just unlikely with invasion.
Saddam was a very different story. His greatest ally was the US.

K*rd extermination when?

Well its not like one humiliating another, Im a bit sure theres some agreement to SDF to use the north oil fields and SAA will take the southern part. These oilfields are not very important desu, sure both sides prefer stability and prosperity, and those US bases are temporary kind, the US is just showing off some action against ISIS to validate the monstruosity of GDP for military they spend, but eventually they will have to go. Its more about geopolitics than military between SAA and SDF

They will get smoked by IRGC and Basij, inshallah

fuck all of you. i've been here since before you were even able to post. when it was literally just a blank screen.

>he supports mountainroaches larping as anarkiddies who are in in turn larping as feminists all the while kurds have the highest rates of child marriage and FGM in the area
makes one think

subs ever?

thank you for your servix

>30 fighters of SDF were killed today after being targeted by ISIS's VBIED in Raqqa city.
F or S /sg/?

what are they protesting about exactly? Civil rights or some stupid shit?

tfu tfu

Guys, I had a dream about Suheil. And it wasn't gay

>DeZ is fully liberated
>people are celebrating, there's a huge party
>I'm here chatting with the SAA guys
>the Tiger is here as well but he's just standing and being autistic
>sometime later
>he comes up to me
>"I saw you starin at me"
>now I'm scared because he's a big guy and has that deep voice and all
>he grabs me by the waist
>my brain is trying to comprehend what's going on
>...
>"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY"
>he starts laughing
>then he smiles at me and it's kinda scary
>our faces are like a few centimeters away

>"Does it really matter?"

wtf i like isis now

I miss the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

K*rds say IRGC shot two K*rdish porters for carrying goods across the Kurdistan province border, IRGC says they were smuggling illegal stuff. People now protesting against the killings and claim government is deliberately targeting and harassing K*rds.

Granted IRGC probably shouldn't have killed them, but ofc a bunch of people are using the incident to go full BIJI BIJI AZADI KURDISTAN

GIRLS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Does anyone have info on why Qatar is the side Western elite is choosing?
How can they give out more money than Saudis?
What is the difference for Western elite that they would choose Qatar vs Saudis?
I'm just not seeing it clearly

>I miss the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.
t. national Bolshevik

Good morning fags. Tel Aviv when?

>Suheil has international groupies

>Does anyone have info on why Qatar is the side Western elite is choosing?
Who is choosing Qatars side?

Thanks user
Qatar wants to work with Iran on some stuff that includes the huge gas field within their shared territorial waters. The west and the Sauds don't want that. The Saudis fucked up by doing what they did and now the people in DC and such are trying to get back into the good graces of Qatar. The west sides with the KSA ultimately so I'm not sure what you meant by what you said about them choosing Qatar over them

Nope, just tired of poles shitting up the thread.
The Versailles treaty was a mistake.

>poles shitting up the thread
at least we are whte

>Feels_Good_To_Be_White_Mulato_American_Man_Shrugging.jpg

Everyone man
Propaganda outlets like WaPo etc
Pretty much everyone in US govt except Trump
Most other Western governments
Member the airlift of cows?
No it's bigger than just trying to woo a ally back into the fold
That is more characteristic of our treatment of Turkey
With Qatar you can tell something has animated them to get off their asses which makes me think money but how much more money do they spend than Saudis? Is there more we don't see?
Why all these propaganda pieces pumping up Watar and actually criticizing Saudis which normally they don't do

>Untermenschen
>Weiß
Sklave bitte.

>slavs
>white

>Everyone man
I haven't seen any of the western governments taking side.
Airlifting of cows weren't taking sides.

>Untermenschen
Well that's rich coming from Fren-- oh, I see what you were trying to say

I'm from Elsass you subhuman retard.