Hey White Christians, Your Time Is Almost Up!!!

TYT has done it again Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=mhoIeAnUTZA

How can we possibly repsond to this? The Armenian beauty known as Ana has hammered the final nail in the coffin of white christians and the alt-right, along with papa Cenk and some other based young turk.

We've fucking lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNs2pgFhaPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2017

>giving tyt views

she's getting old

Jesus fucking christ this video is pissing me off

Consider me baited

Are they purposefully trying to give us on the Alt-Right more sympathizers?

>thinking an armenian slut who sucks the cock of a guy who denies his people genocided hers is relevant

These people hate us white people so much they don't even care how counterproductive their hatred is. They have a death wish.

It's amazing how physically ugly is, to match how ugly inside she is as well.

She gets TYT a lot of views, i've always wanted to cum on her face. The only reason i ever clicked on a TYT video was because of her. Cenk is a fat retard

>the like/dislike ratio

Step up your game boys

SHE'S FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU

>subscribed

Sup Forums BTFO

by giving their vid views? yeah nah

Post your best Anna.

>the eternal shabbos goy Globalist hates Christ

Why'd she get a nose job?

Think about that question

Bro, c'mon. She's a fucking dime, bro. Nicest tits in the game, bro. You're lying or gay if you wouldn't hit it

I would ironically crucify her

She is truly detestable. I would kill to utterly degrade her in every way imaginable

I think we've got at least one more Chimpout left.

Im pretty sure any armenian would want her gutted alive

Woo lads this is good bait

If you were locked in a room with Ana and given full impunity and exemption from the law, what would you do to her, Sup Forums?

Shapiro talked about exactly this on his podcast today. About how leftists are attacking Christians and all they will do is create a solid voting block of religious people who will go out and vote right wing in growing degrees. They're basically just campaigning for Trump 2020 right now.

Good riddance you christian freaks.

Wonder what Armenians would think of her. This cunt really proves that women are insane race traitors who should be subjected to some kind of Sharia.

This
The more I know about ((((,Armenians)))) the more I start to justify their Show by Roaches

(((Kardashian))), (((Kasparian))) ((((X-ian))))
They aren't called BALKAN KIKES for nothing

>literally saying the same shit that believers of white genocide say

So they admit we were right ? Great!

Probably just leave her locked in the room till she died.

Some days I really wanted to fuck Ana other days she looked like a middle age Armenian witch hiding out in a swamp. I would still fuck her on those days too

Don't forget Anita Sarkeesian

Your a dying breed faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNs2pgFhaPw

Christians, sure, but they attack whites more than they attack the Christian identity. Shapiro is a dishonest kike to the trillionth degree so I understand that he doesn't want to go racial and name that white people are under attack by non-whites, liberals and their kike overlords.

Regardless, all these subhumans, kikes or self-hating Armenian sluts, they will get what's coming.

>minorities are small in numbers
>PLEASE STOP WITH THE OPPRESSION WE ARE ALL EQUAL WE JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIENDS

>minorities have grown to the point where they are now nearly the majority
>HAHA FUCK YOU WHITEY WE'RE GONNA DOMINATE YOU AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRY ABOUT IT YOU'RE FUCKED FAGGOTS HAHAHAHA

And we can thank Civic Nationalists for paving the way for this retarded bullshit.

These kinds of videos are actually a great way to retribalize white people. I've seen it happen first hand, many times. Yes, their smugness is nauseating, but they're actually helping us in the long run.

Rape her, then go down a list of four legged animals and have them rape her, broadcast it for a few days then hang her alive with a communist flag. Basically the plot from Wolf Guy.

This illicits a primal reaction of disgust in me

Truly, the ugly nature of a person's soul alway shadows trough aestethic for a mindful person

Sweet nose job you stupid bitch.

I know the left's own standards for everybody else don't apply to themselves, but this seems kinda racist and bigoted nonetheless.

>not seducing her and hate fucking
Pray the gay away, user.

This.

You do know that that genocide happened because of Dolmeh Jews who took over the ottoman empire right and they killed greeks too

Strangle her. Honestly, don't think she would look good naked.

All they had to do in order to win was to shut the fuck up!

But they had to get consumed by their own hatred. It's hilarious and pathetic, but great for us white supremacists.

I want Anna to peg me so bad.

>FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

ITS SO FUNNY ISN'T?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

1. War on whites.
2. This is further proof that you don't let other peoples into your country, you kill them instead.

Indeed, though I don't have much hope for an individual that is still watching something like TYT after everything that has happened

reported. down with commies. we will purge them one way or another. deus vult niggers.

One way of expressing this would be: liberals are too stupid for suicide

What non-white country do these people hold up as an example of how good future without whitey could be?

>reporting the best propaganda we have
Stop being a good goy

Im white but you guys are seriously so fucking stupid. You think kids born in the future will give a single fuck what color they are? Or that they have missed out on white culture and knights in shining armor? No retard they will have their own lives.

So many /pollacks can't admit that little left wing ding a ling is a smokin hottie.

Why interrupt the enemy when it is making mistakes?

>Hey White Christians, Your Time Is Almost Up!
About time.

>Trump 2020 right now.
It's looking to be more entertaining than 2016. One thing is for sure fake news will be off the charts then

She's not even that attractive. 7/10 at best.

Also that video is so full of crap

>Don't worry conservatives, progressives won't try to make you lesser, we want equality!
>Ignore the fact that we support affirmative action and ignore the existence of the 'progressive stack' that puts white straight males as not worthy of having an opinion.

Seriously, why are these people happy about this?

Have they seen countries not run by caucs?

Fucking hellscapes

Can she stop existing please

>race is only skin deep
sick meme new friend

He does say this are you retarded? He says he doesn't care about the changing demographics but him and failure bring up anti white shit all the time.

He's pretty upfront about his views he's just a diaspora jew and can't get into white ethnostates

5,5. I bet she looks like a month old massacre under that makeup

You really thing google is going to pull this video down?

>You think kids born in the future will give a single fuck what color they are?
why wouldnt they? People care today and even if it's just an aesthetic preference skin colour is always going to be an issue

This.

Children of the future won't have any past or any traditions to look to. They'll be easy to mold by their leaders and live perfectly happy lives as part of the nu-society.

She still looks pretty good to me, would sniff her pantsu

When they say Christians, theyre implying white european descendants

'Europeans' is a bit vague.

Disliked. Didn't even need to watch.

I find the phrasing to be rather amusing.
>WHITE Christians
Because a specific skin colour combined with a chosen ideology is far worse than another skin tone.
Also their math on why Trump can't win in the next election almost had me die of laughter
Are they still denying the armenian genocide by the way ?

I'd fuck that leftist kike so hard she'd join the John Birch Society.

>You think kids born in the future will give a single fuck what color they are?
Yes, they're going to be abused for existing, as they are today. This is human nature and it will never change. Either whites push all others out of their territories or they will be utterly destroyed. They're all fucking promising you this right now, when whites are still the majority.

>792 views
Sage with this pathetic rabid cunt.

only if we ensure everyone sees this nasty woman

Lold

He lost his Jew-card when he threw out the merchants

Truth. I was a lefty a year ago. The left has overreached with their insanity and that does nothing but help us.

haha that bitch is looking rough, time for more surgery.

Also, after 2016 election why are you even bothering with polls. surveys and shit.

this is in reference to the Antifa/Milo protests.

ok bud here is more

a disliked is still view

sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff

I'd hit it with a sledgehammer but that's about it.

You do realize that Catholicism embodies all of European pagan culture right? They did more to unite Europe than any other ideology. Christianity may have originated in sand nigger land but it embodies European culture.

kek

This quote will follow to hell

Everyone in the future will look like this, they will have their own culture and they wont yearn for long ago unless some of them are losers and post on some future Sup Forums equivalent.

Remember Armenians are kind of like Jews who stayed in larger numbers in their lands and haven't been a diaspora for long enough to make everyone in the known world hate them. Both good at handling money, both "overachievers"

Of course they are. It proves the Anti White, Anti Trad Christian agenda.

(((They))) want this war.

Im actually happy about this. They are scared. They know they are hated by the masses and I would be willing to bet good money that they are told off everytime they step outside of their liberal hell holes. And hopefully trump kicks them out of the country. The are smelly sand niggers anyway.

But more importantly this is just driving more and more people to the right. With every video they put out like this, they drive dozens and dozens, if not scores to the right. And the white Christian males that followed them, will now be leaving them. And the rest of the country who sees it, it just infuriates and creates a blood lust.

What we really need to do is somehow share videos like this with the masses. The whites aged 30 to 60. It would make them go into a boiling rage.

But this also illustrates what the liberals and left really want. They hate all things Christ, just like the Zionists. They love everything evil including the devil.

Spread this GIF and video everywhere. Just for seeing this, im gonna buy a couple 100 rounds tomorrow. Join me fellas. Get you a couple hundred rounds tomorrow .

this.

>Nork Koreans are at 105 IQ.

I highly fucking doubt that.

I can't rape/sexually degrade/humiliate someone I genuinely hate. I need to have affections for those I have any kind of sexual interaction with. No I think I'll just torture and kill her, and then pretend she never existed.