GOYIM NO!!!

Trump admin demanding Israel give back millions of dollars of US aid

>The Trump administration is considering forcing Israel to hand back some $75 million in U.S. aid dollars that were awarded by Congress following a hotly contested effort by the Obama administration to financially limit the U.S.-Israel military alliance, according to senior Congressional sources and others familiar with the situation.
>Congress allocated Israel an additional $75 million in U.S. aid last year, bringing the total package to around $38 billion, despite attempts by the Obama administration to restrict Israeli efforts to lobby Congress in favor of greater funding for several key military projects.
>Lawmakers had objected to the Obama administration’s last minute Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Israel, which capped U.S. aid dollars to the Jewish state and included a provision barring Israel from requesting greater financial assistance from the U.S. Congress.
>Now, the Trump administration is considering forcing Israel to hand back the extra $75 million in order to stay in line with the Obama administration’s original MOU, according to multiple sources, who told the Free Beacon that Congress is preparing for a fight with the current administration if it chooses to move forward with the plan.
>Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is said to be spearheading the effort to request Israel give back the additional funding, arguing that Israel must stick to the letter of the former Obama administration’s MOU, despite objections by Congress, sources told the Free Beacon.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/08/trump-admin-considering-demanding-israel-give-back-key-us-military-aid.html

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

Where's that faggot always posting that 30 billion could end world hunger?

where the fuck is he now?

RIP Trump

HAHAHAHA

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL

Fuck that, that's why America went to poo.

Give them more money.

>Congress is preparing for a fight with the current administration if it chooses to move forward with the plan

This country is a fucking slave to Israel jesus fucking christ, our goddamn congress is fighting for 75 million, a drop in the bucket, to be given to a foreign power. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Honestly not surprised at this point.

Kill the Jews, RACE WAR NOW, etc..

Could israel' bullshit and manipulations of our country be uncovered to the point we cut ties and have a stand off. Id love to see an embargo and 2 fleets parked in the mediterranean in response to the USS Liberty attack.

$75 millions, why would i have to give back those $7.5 millions. Sorry we never received your $75k, here's your $75.00 back good sirs. After the transfer fees you owe me $0.75.

How much of congress is jewish even?

This is about Israel.

Gib

It's probably not even that high of a number, it's just fucking AIPAC and other lobbies treating the shabbos goyim to a nice paycheck for lots of shekels

Our politicians are fucking selling us out to a foreign power

even the ones that aren't had their election campaigns bankrolled by AIPAC, democrat and republican alike

Its funny how the media freaks out that maybe Trump's son might have met with a guy with Russia once during the campaign; while every single congressional candidate has been bought out by israel since time immemorial, and nobody cares

That will never happen until we do a nationwide de-jewing of our government, which first includes banning AIPAC and other jewish lobbies. But the second we do that the media will be in 24/7 "THE NAZIS ARE COMING BACK" mode and there will be so many riots and violence that the government will probably shut down.

I want it to happen though

>Trump wants $75M back
>out of $38B

It's a drop in the ocean and the fucking kike faggots will probably still not capitulate. A jew wouldn't part with a single fucking cent.

inb4
>"Goyim Lobby makes first Congressional bid for aid to a failing nation"

You know their rules, shill now, shekel later.

Can anyone explain to me why the hell we're giving israel aid anyways? I mean, what is the "official" reasoning? Is it military? humanitarian? what? Israel doesn't appear as a third world shithole, so why do they need anything?

Build Israel . Take it back from Islam.

>$38 billion
>$75 million
>6 million
We got 75 mil back from 38 bil. Oh goy, watch out now Kikes!

The official reason is an american foothold in the middle east. All the most bluepilled neocucks and centrists believe Israel is needed to keep Iran under control.

But yes, it's because Israel has its claws in our government to use us as their personal golem.

The talmud says that when the Jews have stolen enough gold from the goyim for their third temple, their Messiah will appear and slaughter all the nations and make them slaves to the jews

nice digits
the US and israel have a deep and lasting friendship, user. surely you don't object to your tax dollars going to our (((greatest ally)))?

Build Israel

I have great friends, that I've known for decades, that I don't give money to without an actual need. If we have to pay them for a deep and lasting friendship, it's not much of a friendship.

Why dafuq are the burgers paying 38 billions to the oven dodgers anyway ?

Not so fast, our congress is fighting for that 75 million - in the name of Israel, of course. I don't think we can even reclaim $5 from them without congress throwing a fit

>bokbok

>Israel is needed to keep Iran under control.
Well maybe if we didn't glass all the sandniggers and their six year old wives, there wouldn't be a need to control anything.

Maybe that Jew conman that tricked stupid Bible Thumpers into giving "poor, starving Jews a box of food for Hannukah" is due for a new campaign. The goyim will pay for this one way or the other.

Congressfucks are being exposed as against Americans.

Does the Talmud explain the criteria for the temple? Because that kind of shit would be doable right now.

Because kikes pretty much running our country isnt a meme

>in the name of Israel, of course.
Israel needs that money so they can contribute to campaign funds.

Why can't you be like Chad Hew, Sup Forums?

kek

Why do we even give Israel 3 billion a year? They claim they don't even need it and it's only a small portion of their annual GDP... so I ask again, why the fuck do we even give it to them? Aren't there some white American families that could use it to start up some businesses or something?

>Congress allocated Israel an additional $75 million in U.S. aid last year, bringing the total package to around $38 billion, despite attempts by the Obama administration to restrict Israeli efforts to lobby Congress in favor of greater funding for several key military projects.
>Lawmakers had objected to the Obama administration’s last minute Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Israel, which capped U.S. aid dollars to the Jewish state and included a provision barring Israel from requesting greater financial assistance from the U.S. Congress.
Why do we hate Obama again?

nobody knows. Should be Germany.

Wtf i love trump

OY VEY!!! I had not heard!

Pointing that out will make you an anti-semite oy vey

Bullshit, they're not that strategic. We have more military bases in other middle eastern countries. Even Turkey is a better Ally than Israel.

OYY VEYYY NOOOO

Soon

B-b-but endchan told me Drumpf was a Jewish ZOG shill :(

It's one of those retarded "Jews are western and a western front in the middle east is a good thing" concept that is jerked off by neocon Christians.