Gender Dysphoria is a mental health issue, and transition is the best known treatment for it

Gender Dysphoria is a mental health issue, and transition is the best known treatment for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mead_&_Conway_revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes it is, and no it's not. Transitioning is literally a scam designed to pull money from either desperate individuals, or the state. Hacking apart your cock then being reliant on drugs and surgeries for the rest of your short life isn't a "treatment", it's self-mutilation or abuse.

sexy self mutilation.

If you're an adult and want to turn yourself into a sterile fetish object with mutilated genitals and a fucked-up endocrine system, go ahead. I don't give a fuck. But you haven't changed genders, you're not normal, and pushing this shit on kids is child abuse.

Nobody pushes it on kids, lmao.

Correct

Incorrect

I like girly boys and I still think that transitioning is a retarded idea. Trannies have a mental disease and they need treatment, not mutilation.

stop slugposting

>Gender euphoria is a mental health issue, and transition is the best way to weaponize their mental illness to maximize their destruction on our societies.

Traps are gay, and not real women.

Supporting delusions (lying) is never a good thing.

If that's a boy...

Look Sup Forums, I'm 100% straight but some of these guys... Damn, if I took her home and she had a penis I'd still give her a blowjob... This modern world is just too crazy, who cares if I would fuck a girl with a dick? What does it matter?

Also don't pretend like trannies destruction of our moral and social fabric is accidental, every single leftist I know verbally expresses their desire for the end of "colonialism, us sovereignty, patriarchy, cishet norms, and white people"

Not sure if traps are gay because they don't even fuck dudes or women.
They just dress like broads and stuff shit in their asses while they beat off.

Is redefining societal norms part of the treatment? If it it, I don't give a shit about their mental well-being. If it's not, I still don't give a shit about their mental well-being. They're just a prop to erode the fundamental pillars of Western values.

>a girl with a dick
The correct word you're looking for is a "man".

>nope.jpg
>nope.png

>nobody pushes it on kids
Yeah right.

Another one

The vast majority of people claiming to be "trans" are just posers that cling on to whatever new wave of rebellion sweeps the current generation.

If they ever transitioned, the realization they made a mistake would probably kill them before the dive off a tall building could do it for them.

Depends the age. Most children grow out of it. Post puberty do wtv the fuck you want.

Transition is excellent from a eugenics point of view. It's basically the self induced sterilization of mentally ill people and the genetic dead-end of their liberal parents. What's not to like?

Jesus fuck
Trannies have taken the Canadian war motto to heart. If they kys they win

Have other methods been tried?
Are other methods allowed to be tried?
Because post op trannies kill themselves all the time....

Permenant solution to a temporary problem.

>Have mental disorder(depression)
>Treat with mood stabilizers and cognitive behavioral therapy until disorder in remission

>Have mental disorder(borderline personality disorder)
>Treat with antipsychotics and anti-anxiety medications for life

>Have mental disorder(ADHD)
>Treat with stimulants for life

>Have mental disorder(Gender dysphoria)
>Treat it by mutilation and synthetic hormones

Hmm that doesn't sound right.

Yeh wyboi... get dat... yeah
Dun fawgetta bawls gurl...
Dere u go... like dat...
Ay lemmeseedat boiclitty wyboi...
Ayyy lookit dat... can compe wit dis... black... big...

I know a better method, more efficient, cheaper, and beneficial.
>Pic definitely related

transitioning is a treatment for gender dysphoria in the same way that paralysing someone that has a obsession with paraplegics is, ie it is not treatment, its making the problem worse

You're completely oblivious to the world around you, and better yet, you laugh as if you're the one that is in the know.

Pull your head out.

Making the body fit a disordered mind is literally not a cure or treatment.

people go to doctors to seek help, and if they are pleased with the results they are pleased. no one forces treatments on a patient, and if the patient says it works, in this instance, it's a cure, because they are the one's with the complaints.

i got vids of her lewding

If a man thought he was a duck, but he went along with this normal life living everything like a human, it's not a mental illness because the behavior never changes. If a man think's he's a woman, transition isn't the cure, it's the behavioral symptoms of the disease. The treatment is sick. It's like telling a drug addict all they have to do is take heroin for the rest of their life every day.

Are you ignoring the current culture where its heralded as the only choice and the inverse is seen as bigotry?

Incoorect use of greentext.

pls

>the best known treatment for it
Have they tried anything else?

Clearly they're not pleased with the results, as suicide rates jump up after the frankenstein surgery.

a bullet to the head is the best treatment *

get murdered in front of your parents you fuckin fags

The best treatment is lead , not even woth a firing squad desu , you can crucify some of them or hang their bodies upside down if you feel like it.

Usually when doctors cure mental illness they are asking their pacient if new medicine works to check how realistic he is in his answers. They not use that answers as a proof of curing progress because you cant trust mental ill person to judge if he gets better or not.

Based on what evidence? The suicide rate is just as bad or worse after transition as it is before.

kys

>transition is the best known treatment for it.

Except, it' not

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Might as well say suicide is the best known treatment for it, OP.

This shit is pushed to legalize pedophilia. First they make traps "normal", they want to achieve a state where it is socially acceptable to fuck traps. And from there it is only one step to boys dressed in drag. Really, what would be the difference then between a "cute trap" and just a boy in drag?

Bullet is the best known treatment for it.

>8-year-old meth head "snickers" says if your parents dont let you do meth, "you need new parents"

Is that not what general cosmetic plastic surgery is?

I wonder if a kike made this png

>and death is the best known treatment for it.
fify

like that's a bad thing

Why do you keep posting the same thread?

Check up

1 POST BY THIS ID.

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS LEARN TO CHECK THIS.

Burn it alive.

It's chemicals in the water

That study was done on ONE schizo with a fetish obsession. If that's enough for you, yet you discount the far higher number of trans that report happiness with transition? You might not be a logical person.I also know her. She's a total bitch. Nothing redeemable about how she treats people.

Why death over transition?

Cause a tranny is responsible for this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mead_&_Conway_revolution

>suicide is the best known treatment

Ftfy.

Got a better form of treatment? I'm guessing you don't. None of you people ever do. Or you totally have no clue and meme pimozide

Well, the brain is dymorphic and the trans brain has shown female to near female density in regions responsible for emotion, memory, decision making. Nothing shows the human brain can be a ducks. Try a new argument

Yet if a person is legitimate. You've damned them to a massive process. If a person is stupid enough to get confused with out proper introspection, are they actually worth anything to humanity?
You're utterly correct and no one should think because of these morons, that legitimate trans should be stopped. I knew an "ftm" dressed like a girl, wore makeup, didn't take testosterone, dated a male. That person is a trans trender.

Actually the correct term is feminine benis

Your dumbass definition. A trap and trans is different

Tolerance is not acceptance.

Your point?

how many times have you made this thread this week you faggatron

Yes.

But there is no real transition, only some body horror-tier procedure that would have been considered an exquisite torture technique by most human cultures.

Never seen a good one have you!

>that would have been considered an exquisite torture technique by most human cultures.
maybe by some dystopian feminist nightmare culture, but most human cultures would burn you alive for performing something so abominable to someone

>Giving somebody drugs that will kill them is the best known treatment for lacking the ability to form any psychological anchor
At least they'll all be dying of cancer and other diseases by 40 if they haven't killed themselves by then.

Keep your faggoty shit at home and there won't ever be a problem. I don't give a shit what people do, but to make me have to see their degeneracy corrupt childrens minds is unacceptable. This is one thing i agree with Putin on.

Normalizing trannies and gays starts to make it seem acceptable. Families are what makes people, communities, and countries great, not an irreversible surgery that makes you commit suicide.

Mark my words, in the near future some 50-year-old pedo will successfully claim he identifies as a 12-year-old girl to get off the hook.

you should read more.

If you have a right to live openly. As does some one else. Don't be a hypocrite

And that childs father will take righteous retribution against that pedo

The fact that it is even allowed to happen is a sign that society is on the path to accepting it and eventually normalizing it. I promise you in 50 years you can go down to your family doctor and get an abortion.

Transition to death camps

Don't infect others with your degeneracy. And it isn't normal. Trying to make it normal is just a way for you to make your behavior acceptable. Let's promote fucking cannabalism then. If i want to eat a fucking human i should be able to right? Let''s make it normal so people will ignore me and say he dindu nuffin, hell i should be allowed to eat people in the streets and on tv right?
fuck that

I'm waiting for the day when utility plastic surgery becomes affordable and accepted.

>implying most of you would not tap this

So they don't loose their shit and kill themselves and go on killings sprees? ok. as long as it is acknowledged as a mental illness not something to be proud of but awareness, so we can build empathy.

>implying all of us have less than 9/10 qt gf

No matter how hard you try you will never have a real vagina, the closest you get is a gaping wound in your groin where your penis used to be that has to have a fucking dildo shoved up it every day to keep it from closing

>it has a dick

indeed i wouldn't

>tfw no passable trap gf with small feminine penis
haunting feels m8s