White music

Who /Beethoven/ here?

Im just done chilling with my homies and listening to kanye and eminem and all those degenerate faggots. I am now appreciating some real music.

I tried to get them into it but they just dont get it. Is appreciating creative music a rare, dare I say white, trait?

youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3v6fC0src

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K42vuJNOIWE
youtu.be/qB76jxBq_gQ
youtu.be/zTHAeo0uEAI
youtube.com/watch?v=_mVW8tgGY_w
youtu.be/CIRkBvDCb54?t=9m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=zD12AOCty0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sHsFIv8VA7w
youtube.com/watch?v=dn-LVdqpBP4
youtube.com/watch?v=vr0NBPRMe2E
youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U
youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk
youtube.com/watch?v=G24_1FbBrbg
youtube.com/watch?v=bjhl__7Y3N4
youtu.be/mW8iODgwCVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer music like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=K42vuJNOIWE

Gets your veins pumping.

Its a bit too bombastic for me friend. The violins sound nice though, but I am feeling they are not without editing.

That is a really cool picture, toothpaste.

real patricians listen to bach, friend.
youtu.be/qB76jxBq_gQ
also, check out somma dis.
youtu.be/zTHAeo0uEAI

this is objectively bad music

To be honest, Fur Elise might be the best piece of music ever written. Everyone knows it, but just listen to it. Its absolutely gorgeous.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mVW8tgGY_w

>babby's first composition

>the chad symphony
>the virgin sonata

I detest the degenerate hip hop.

Give me Bob Marley over that.

thanks man. Its one of the ways the dutch control the Goose population. Swans are extremely territorial and violent. A dude in a swan costume works very well to chase away geese.

This spring me and a black friend of mine were up very late and walking around the local park. The swans very violently attacked him while I was allowed to pet their cubs. I still laugh about that to this day, based swans.

>bob marley
>not degenerate

>moonlight sonata
>anything but the 3rd movement
pleb

Not everyone has the warrior gene.

Moonlight Sonata is entry level you plebs.

youtu.be/CIRkBvDCb54?t=9m21s

youtube.com/watch?v=zD12AOCty0Q

One of my favorite musical scores. Extremely white.

I am telling you it is a very poorly composed piece, objectively. You don't get to decide.

Just dove into classical about a month ago. Dvorak's 9th and Beethoven's 5th helped bring me in. Now I've graduated to this masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=sHsFIv8VA7w

Who /prog/ here? Thats also extremely white.

youtube.com/watch?v=dn-LVdqpBP4

I fucking love medieval chord progessions.

Beethoven is good stuff. Anons, do yourself a favor anf fire up your equivalent of iheartradio and play the beethoven channel. Good for work, relaxing, thinking, getting the wife turned on by realizing you're so cool you can crank up the classics, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=vr0NBPRMe2E

user, try Cello Suite by Bach or The Lark Ascending. They're both excellent.

Mozart has some good piano pieces as well.

What about Stay With Me and Together We Will Live Forever?

The last one is my fav, just beautiful piano.

>2017
>not listening to one of Hitler's role models
Get your life together and listen to Wagner.
youtube.com/watch?v=-HujjNQPv2U

Listen to the second movement of his seventh symphony and get back to us, plebeian.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk

this is what you are looking for user

youtube.com/watch?v=G24_1FbBrbg

aw nerd larper actually BELIEVES his life is a movie with dramatic music, precious

A Passion Play will always be their best work.

Thanks lads, Ill have a listen do that. My dad is a musical genius and he always tried to get me to play piano but I always prefered sports like the degenerate I was. I am now a heathen molecular biologist working for a big jew company but I am slowly really starting to appreciate classical music.

It beats nigger and kike music

youtube.com/watch?v=bjhl__7Y3N4

Sweet Dream will always be my favourite song of theirs. I went on holiday to Switzerland and climbed a 8km 10% average climb with that song playing loud as fuck in my ears, and I had so much energy from this song I totally collapsed when I got to the top of it. Bless.

If you're partial to violin, Vivaldi's Four Seasons is top tier. The entire suite is only about 40 minutes and masterfully crafted. The first movement of Winter is ominous as fuck

youtu.be/mW8iODgwCVk

You anons are such fuckin degenerate plebs. Real patricians listen to Liszt and Paganini. Hungarian Rhapsodies and Caprices are where it's at faggots.