Hinduism General

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtube.com/user/DharmaNation/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

This thread again?

Yes, and the last one was a few days ago

post more pics of hugh fuggin statues like this plz

whats this all about, with Hindus fighting Muslims and having ancient temple paintings and statues about it covered up or something.

redpill me.

On what Desu, this is about the philosophical and political implications of Hinduism

right hand up, left hand down, just like baphomet

what did they meem by this

Weird shit man, I say this guy's channel get posted here a few days ago: youtube.com/user/DharmaNation/videos

More specifically, the LOTR video. I watched out of curiosity, found it kind of interesting. I dont know anything about hinduism, he even refers to it using this term that you did. As soon as I start watching his videos now these threads pop up. Freaky coincidences man. Must be that effect, forgot what it's called. When you start seeing associations after focusing on something.

>right hand up, left hand down, just like baphomet
And like jesus in shitton of depictions? It's a standard greating/blessing.

Morphic resonance

HINDUISM general? More like THE BEST GENERAL>

XDDDDDDDD

You are one educated man, I want to ask you how can we remove the casteism element from our religion while keeping the good stuff? That'll unite us much better don't you think?

took shrooms and saw Ganesh in every single tree.
Then looked at the sky and saw the star of david on every star.
most profound experience of my life
t. Sikh in north america

Hinduism is POO incarnate
literally in some cases
Hindu low castes are always the ones shitting in streets and fields

We should make sure it's just a social element we can never remove the caste system from this subcontinent and its mostly the sjw crying the caste system in its current day usage and form isn't bad

Follow plants not gurus as mckenna said, and it's quite interesting that people who had no experience with Hinduism see hindu deities on psychedelics really activates my almonds

poo

bump based indian user

Yeah quite a few of them are bluepilled

i used to talk down to hindus because of 1984.
saw ganesha and it changed my life

Baafer meinhof effect

It wasn't Hindus it was congress, he same party the state elected this election, but yeah 84 is the biggest spot on our history

That is true but even that social element exits like a thorn among Hindus. We need to rename it at least, sjw movement against casteism will be better for us in the long run. But agreed I hate the cry babies though.

No they won't be as the sjws rallying against castism do not want to change it or reform it they are just using it as a clutch to further their communist agenda

Probably the only pagan meme I like

Bump

hinduism is probably the only real religion