What is the world doing for the 6 million Jews in Florida??

What is the world doing for the 6 million Jews in Florida??

We need to turn off harp to protect the jews this isnt funny anymore

*"oy veyyyy" recedes into the distance / drowned out by roar of storm*

I think the government is afraid to admit they lost all control of HAARP.

Famous Floridians

you know, Jews.

Irma more like Shoah

>it is impossible to turn off the power and dismantle the hardware.

even if we assume HAARP controls the weather, this is stupid to think.

Jews for the Jew God. They all have the brand of sacrifice

no i meant more along the lines of they started the snowball at the top of the hill.

I think the government let these beastly storms loose to test how much wind resistance nuclear power plants can withstand, as those are to be the new elite bunkers.

god damn if any goys are also doing the hunker down thing, i'd give you some bitcoin to get a photo of an unmanned yarmulke floating down the street or similar

so if these jews die because the hurricane fell on the sabbath, how much does germany have to pay each of the 6 million florida jews in reparations?

That's is fucking awesome they don't want to leave just because of Black Sabbath. I just hope they aren't talking about Dio era Sabbath because that was shit.

because if the jews had been allowed to stay in germany they would be safe from hurricanes.

Oy vey it's another hurricaust!

not the "shoah of the shore-ah"?

ok i will see myself out now.

i read this right after turning the gas off in my oven and taking out my bacon, which i bought at a well stocked store after i had taken advantage of the great lawn mowing weather. wew what a day lads.

/the sabbath/

not black sabbath you idiot.

>implying there aren't 30+ other HAARP stations around the world owned and operated by various players
>implying everyone with a HAARP station isn't competing to steer Irma right now

>Jews riding out Irma

They are going to feel Irma's wrath HARD!

>ITT: faglords who think HAARP is the only weather terror weapon out there.
Those days are long gone, retards

as to the jews, if they stay on, it means only one thing: the KNOW they won't be hit. I wonder how?

maybe the have hurricane shabbos goys?

At El Boca Vista, I suppose

if they get through this without a scratch, and profit from it, it will seal the deal for me to go full zyklon.