AntiFa Must Go

>Walking home after a night out
>working a job
>being a member of society
>some edgy teens think it's cool to stick AntiFa stickers on all the lamposts in my town
>I've ripped off 40+ of these cunts tonight

What can we do to erase this decedance from our society. They are rats. Worse than rats. The black plague they carry.

I'm fucking pissed lads. My town is being infested. This cancer must be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ4jtmHaFHA
youtube.com/watch?v=ljX5vN_pRIY
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/noam-chomsky-antifa-major-gift-right-wing-anti-fascist-alt-left-a7906406.html
archive.is/C9Zdy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be open and honest about why they're fucking cancerous, and laugh at them. They want to save the world but will settle for everything wholesome being destroyed.
Laugh in their faggot faces, because they don't know how to laugh at themselves.

Someone put these stickers up in my neighborhood, and my neighbors are in a panic.

Kill em all and let god sort em out

This has really activated my almonds boys...

My town is as conservative as it gets. I feel like I need to do something. I'm tired if hiding how I feel. Action must be taken.

Fuck them. Let them post stickers and keep tearing them down. Eventually they're dumb enough to wait and watch. Kick the shit out of them when you get the chance for trying to physically harm you and your well being because you differ of opinion.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

Keep doing it until they get the point. Then, fight to the death like a proud white man and earn the honor of destroying a viscious evil that has plagued olthe face of this planet and earn the total of a hero when you take as many of them out with you as you can.

Alright FBI I'll do just that.

Yep.

Do it so you can be the pawn to the kikes.

Let's just fucking kill them

I'm thinking of putting on a rally in my town to show people not to be afraid to speak up.

They are societal cancer. Moral authoritarians basically American ISIS.

>Kick the shit out of them

>Sup Forumscuck
>Kicking the shit of anything ever

(笑)

Leave them up and tag on it... Something like the Kekistan symbol. Hey, it's what gangs do.

we should make up our own gimmick on the lines of the genius of pinochet, our helicopters if you will, but something new, something original. A trap we can call our own, its the only way we can get rid of them forcibly.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ4jtmHaFHA

Why are you here exactly user, what dog do you have in this fight?

Tried-And-True military tactics can easily fuck up antifa if street brawls happen, use of choke points, like alleyways or parked vehicles can stack up heavy costs against Antifags, and bottleneck them into places where they can be beaten back.

Additionally, tricking antifa to do something really stupid is a good way to get alot of them arrested.

Them putting up stickers and you ripping them off is like when you put trump signs on the ground and they pulled them out
you all act like fucking children so stop it

I'm a peace-loving dude, man, but I'll have to side with the nazis on this.

>"Bollocks!" mutters the GCHQ officer. "Bloody hell, looks like we'll have to find another user to trick into giving us the justification to genocide all ethnic Britons"

I'm serious anons. The only reason we aren't stomping this cancer to the ground is because people have been bullied their whole lives into accepting this shit.

We need to show people that their voice matters. We stand for justice and everyone knows what is right. Stand up and show people not to be afraid for the truth.

The revival of our world starts with each one of you.

careful with that shit. some stickers have razerblades under them

Helicopter rides and Coke-Cola deathsquads.

Thanks user. Luckily I've kept all my fingers this time.

Also check'd

that's his way of intimidating the opponent

You have to be diligent. If they dare to show up in public with their shitty little masks, go and beat the ever loving piss out of them. I'm almost hoping they show up in my home town just so I can give their 6 stone college kid arses an express ride to hospital. Fuck em right in the ear don't give em an inch.

get a marker pen
stick swastikas on all those red flags
its quicker and easier

bullshit
also the razor blade would just stick to the sticker and are probably in the middle so unless you going around like a gorilla and ripping them off without care then you'll be fine

Just get a black marker and cover the "anti" part.

Can we weaponize this to our own advantage?

After all, we all have centrist normies around us who we resent. We all have an asshole boss, or a rude neighbor or some normie dipshit who we see somewhere and don't like.

So here's what we do. Order a bunch of MAGA/ Trump stickers. Discretely slap 'em on their cars. The dipshit normie gets their headlights smashed by antifa, earning you some sweet petty revenge, and the normie comes to resent antifa, turning them to our side.

Worst case scenario, the normie does see the sticker and removes it before they get keyed. They waste their time, and you still get lulz.

The only downside to this is that the right will slowly be filled with assholes. But that's already the case, to a certain degree.

>tricking antifa to do something really stupid is a good way to get alot of them arrested.
This. Use the fact that they lash out at anything with Trump on it.

The word Taqiyya comes to mind. I'm not sure why.

ur dicksandwich is ready fagtard.

your country and europe in general is infected with pinko dogshit which allows weeds like antifa to grow.

Just attack them. At this point anyone would believe someone if they said they acted in self defense against Antifa.

i'd love to see these faggots face some Lazio lads

Pepe stickers over the antifa stickers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljX5vN_pRIY

Will be getting some stickers to put over them.

"Say no to Antifa"

And some Pepe for a laugh

How do you think I feel? Fucking homeless commies are moving to Portland in droves. We used to have real skins here. Now every fuck is a commy jew thanks to PSU and Reed.

Fuck you antifa. You're time will come. Now go get jobs and stop living on gubment gibs.You bolshivik bastards will get what you deserve along with you La Raza fucks and gangs of niggers. We are the whitest city in the USA. We are the whitest city in America. Fucking liberals ruined it. Now its trash. Now we are goimg to be a combo between san franfaggo and seattle. Fuck this gay earth. We escape the russians and other trash and they just keep following behind fucking up everything we work for.

>tfw Steven Universe + Antifa stickers

not in euorpe

>What can we do
Beat the shit out of them and call in health and safety squads to shut down their heroin hives? If you know of any hideouts they have, call an inspector and complain about safety regulations. It's something that political machines do to pressure opponents.

> ripping off stickers in public places is the same as tearing down signs on someone's property

Saudi inbreeding, folks

ANTIFACSHITCEHTCHESHITCHE

Shoot at them with Dodge Challengers, oh... You're a Brit bong

Picking up a lawn sing is baby shit
as is ripping of stickers
If you were getting mad at people taking MAGA signs off lawns and throwing them out you need to reevaluate your life Aussie

I like this.

This ties in well to the idea of their censorship of comedy and absolute inability to have a conversation with anyone who isn't a brainwashed zoid.

They're hopeless though, desu. In 17 years they're the same people that will be rallying against legalization.

I wish Antifa would come to my city and put stickers up. it would finally give me a reason to use the 50 or so Rainbow Flag Pepe stickers i bought last year.

Don't waste time fighting these people or arguing with these people. Our BEST bet in dealing with this cancer is to make normal, centrist, working white people aware of their anti-white, communist agenda.

Dickhead you WANT antifa to stay. Antifa are our greatest ally, look at how many people it has shifted to the right. Noam Chomsky even acknowledged that antifa were the greatest gift to the political right. If anything, encourage them, HELP them put up posters.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/noam-chomsky-antifa-major-gift-right-wing-anti-fascist-alt-left-a7906406.html

Archive or screenshot please archive.is/C9Zdy

Get rid of the Nazi larpers and skinhead faggots and the AntiFa Patriots won't be back...

...but frog dick sucking shitgibbons like you don't have the intelligence or balls to do it.