Aussie Vote 'NO' Thread

These faggots must be stopped!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco
youtube.com/watch?v=0m8-_QlwYV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bring me up to speed fellow colony

Some people in this country are in denial about how good a foreskin feels in your mouth. Pure ecstasy. They get angry and vote against gay marriage, even though they want it. Penis.

How about giving us some arguments statistics link to a study? You know be useful and shit?

We're having a non-binding 122 million dollar survey on gay "marriage". A 'No' vote would mean that gay marriage gets delayed until a new government brings it in via the parliament. This would mean gay marriage here would always have an air of illegitimacy to it because it would be against the wishes of the majority.

If you want to stop the faggots why don't you go outside and actually do something instead of posting on a vietnamese fish mongering site.

Voting no
youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco

>making this your problem

>some arguments statistics
It's pretty simple mate, are you pro or anti shitdick?

Why does his erection point down?

>tfw flying home next week to vote no (and to avoid these insane roaming costs)

Lol spaghettiflaccid detected

Fuck off, its clearly a chubby. Are you saying erect it would be twice as big?

Give us an argument. Use your words.

Basically heaps of implications, this actually looks good, written in there is stuff about churches as well.

My argument is death to faggots and their enablers.

WOW I'm totally convinced by your well reasoned and succinct argument I'll make sure to use it in everyday conversation.

Of course it won't pass

Even our fucking Rabbis said to vote no.

Can't read the sources. Pictures to small.

Aside the obvious of it being a religious institution, I don't think nearly enough research has been done into diagnosing their problems. Whilst there are 'normal' homosexuals. I believe a vast majority of them are suffering from mental conditions.
Research into this field has been blockaded. Citing barbaric works from a bygone era, as cause to do so.
You may well be aware that homosexuals have higher rates of deviancy, sexual and mental.
Homosexuality being a cause or symptom needs to be investigated. Otherwise these people will not be able to get the help they need. Sure one can 'live' with such conditions, but others are affected by their actions.
Attempting to normalize this behavior is not a solution to a problem.

CDC - Center for Disease Control.

Now this is a good post. Take notes fellas, fucks sake is it that hard?

Psssht

Fags need to be stopped

I'm going to vote yes because fuck Australia

Do you even have a dick

Friendly reminder that only Indians, Lebs and Chinks in the suburbs of Sydney and Melbourne will be voting No (along with Abos in the Outback).

White Australians are voting Yes.

>White Australians are voting Yes.
Not this white Australian.

t. Giorgio Rossi from Leichhardt

Mate the amount of pro faggot propaganda playing in the media is dizzying... The other day i heard on the radio
"when you vote yes who will you be thinking of"
some slut: "ohh il be thinking of my friend faggot who tried to kill himself..."
*emotional music playing in the background*

most greeks/italians i know are all voting no.

The amusing part is that more and more people are sick of the heartstrings approach to politics.
I'd say in the current climate it would be having a negative affect on their position. Even using images of drowned children isn't having affect for the refuge cause no more.

They must be dicklets. Fucking normies. Yes is winning the polls by far

People are sick of wasting money on vocal minorities with mental problems. Many elderly Australians will vote no. People don't think they care because they're not vocal in social media, but in the end they will decide the outcome. Elderly population is huge in Australia.

Bout time. If these faggots are denied the right to marry im going to throw a party and broadcast my joy out to the neighborhood.

Citation?

Watch out for old folk homes stealing postal votes. It'll happen.
I suggest that we start voicing out on our concerns there. I won't put it past these faggots in care positions stooping so low.

>abos, muslims, lebs and chinks all going to overwhelmingly vote no
Is now a good time to make some shekels off sportsbet lads?

I won $300 from Trump but I'm not so sure about this one.

vote yes so you can make out with your friends in church and make your christian wanna-be boomer friends mad

t. some leftist poof in newtown
A resounding "no" is going to trigger so many nancies
I do not delight in their pain
The media does
The media sustains and promotes it
They are leeches

Sounds kinda gay to me.

Are the chinks right here?

Yes

You sound like you want to transform into a vag

Start organizing a lefty boycott. It will help greatly

voting hell no

When this come back no, just watch the media break suicide reporting laws.

you know who is gonna be the ones to stop this right?

all you're fucking muzzies

>hell no
>takes one to know one
>many end of the world threads
>many spammed lies about yes losing
Hi Satan

I hope they do, especially as one of their biggest arguments is that a no vote will lead to mass suicides

I'm voting yes because the right has the greater shame of being correct on race yet peddles lies about human sexuality.

>non-binding
Into the trash it goes.

fuck it at least they're good for something. if it does come back no though you know everyone will blame it on racist white men. the delusions of the left will be their undoing

Too bad we couldn't get into the system and broadcast this documentary on TV...

youtube.com/watch?v=0m8-_QlwYV8

is it just me or is china starting to become more and more based? is the dragon awakening?

stealing a bunch of other people's vote papers and binning them to reduce the cast percentage for this bullshit

Where can I buy this game?

It's not over the counter. Call EB games and ask for "A Fair Go". it's not over the counter

im voting yes and theres nothing you can do to stop me

If you vote yes your mother will die in her sleep.

FUCK

He's right tho

See, this sort of thing breaks down when you consider that fuckboy there would get his face caved in by a real man. Then his skull would get fucked. His dick is only good for selfies.

I'm voting no just to spite those annoying 'Yes' faggots

Always "NO" to sodomites.