DNA Confirms Viking Remains Found in Sweden Are Female

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-09-08/dna-confirms-viking-remains-found-in-sweden-are-female

Is this why Swedish men are such pussies and Sweden is so dominated by its women? The Vikings were Swedish women the whole time?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-09-08/dna-confirms-viking-remains-found-in-sweden-are-female
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lagertha is hyped up more than any male character on vikings
>ragnar is openly accepting of her being fucked by athelstan showing clear cuckold mentality (swedish in origin)

they don't know how to fight which is why they all dead.

Viking? more like DYKING amirite comrades?

Don't they literally have blacks and Muslims in medieval Scandinavia in the show?

Dont forget chinks

they probably raided farms and villages where they would meet little resistance
It's easy to beat up a starving farmer

viking women were frankish and anglo lyl

this entire thread

>reddit

Nah, it's basically all white. I can only think of one foreign character, and she is simply a Spaniard or darker French girl. Can't remember.

It's a really good show apart from the clear feminist elevation of women and the couple scenes sharing women. I don't know myself what the sexuality would have been, so it doesn't bug me that much.

>newfag

Any proof at all that she was a warrior? Nobody doubts that viking women existed. They had to reproduce you know? But I find it unlikely that they allowed their women in combat.

>Nah, it's basically all white

I haven't watched a single second of the show, but I am sure that the cast is almost entirely made of people with Jewish ancestry due to hollywood nepotism. Also, it was probably difficult to find enough nordic people in america, so half the cast are probably like fucking italian or german ethnicity or some shit.

Not to mention the true producers, scriptwriters, etc. are probably all jewish.

They wuz Viqueens?

LMAO the state of pagan cucks.

Well, the women are bossing them around now still.

It makes sense.

The entire 5 posts u read?

Yeah, the grave had her weapons and armor.

how do you know its hers? her husband died she took his armor and weapons and when she died she got burried with them

Viking remains in Viking dominated region are female. Well shit Vikings had women too. How the fuck is this significant.

They don't look Jewish to me, and it is based off of old sagas. Obviously they could detract from that and throw in modern elements (and they have to some degree) but there is just as much traditional feminine behaviour as there is feminist/shieldmaiden bullshit.

And most of the main characters are Aryan, large men with blonde hair and blue eyes. The (((Eternal Anglo))) is shown very negatively, and only sociopaths would identify with them.

I'd say it is easily one of the best shows on television and people complaining about it are just nitpicking. 99.9999% of all storytelling will be dominated by the times, and almost all of that will be worthless.

This is based on a story that was a major influence on the German Right, and the most important aspect of the show is that of theology and traditional forms of power. The creator has many shows adapting old Western stories for television. I think you would have a hard time finding anything Jewish about it.

Unlikely. I think he would be buried with them. Although maybe he was such a great warrior and leader that people trusted her to continue on as a leader, or they gave her the same respects as a warrior because he was such a great leader.

I think it is possible that there was a great female leader, but it's basically one in a million. Without context it's almost meaningless and anthropology/archaeology has been searching for all of these feminist stories to the extent that we only ever hear the one in a million stories now.

user - relaize this. The mighty Vikings of history were Danes and Norwegians. The Swedes were the girly wimps who (instead of badass pirate raids) clamly migrated into Rus and mingles with Slavs to become Russians.

THANK
YOU.

Why does no one ever acknowledge this? They didn't even found anything. They literally sailed south down the Volga with the intent of blanda-ing upp.

Vikings would horde treasure for the after life by burying it.
Women were treasure.
So they would dress their women fuck slaves in their best armor and jewelry and bury them so they can enjoy them in Valhalla when they died in battle.

>not knowing what shield maidens are

They raid a muslim port.
There's an asian slave for some reason.
One Viking gets all up in a French princesses asshole and whatnot.

The main character is an Aussie bloke, mate.

And isn't this Season 4? 3 full seasons before you see a single brown person.

They don't know if it is hers. May have been buried as a warrior because of family status or it was honorary. It's possible she wasn't even originally buried there.
Without some documentary evidence, nobody knows if she was a real warrior or if it was a common thing.

OP is a fucking Idiot.
Both Husband and Wive were put into the same graves in Medival Middle Europe and the norse territories. A woman that lost her Husband had the same privileged funeral she would have had if her husband died at home.
If you fucking idiots dont even know how medival funerals worked, then why the fuck do you want to discuss them ?

It's being overblown, especially when the title says "DNA evidence shows that..."

Just because someone is buried with weapons and armor doesn't mean they necessarily used them, man or woman. Could be a thousand different interpretations. The best evidence would be the bones showing wear and tear consistent with using the weapons but that is rare to get in any case.

Academia is skeptical but the press overblows everything for clickbait.

Just another part of feminist history month.

>viking-remains-found-in-sweden-are-female
did you just assume it's gender?

>be me
>Viking
>Fuck 10/10 Viktress
>Get her lady goo on my cod piece
>1,000's of years later some liberal scientist swabs it
>usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-09-08/dna-confirms-viking-remains-found-in-sweden-are-female