Ask a absolute loser that blames everything on politics anything

>never finished high school
>got bullied by turks in school
>developed anxiety that made me literally shit my pants all the time(bowel problems)
>single mother child since 10 til now 22 father abused me and mother and was always focuses on his hobbies
>started skipping school at 14 because of bullying and World of Warcraft
>extremely strong inner conflicts about everything you can imagine, constant inner philosophical thinking about humanity
>feel fear almost 24/7 about almost everything
>blame government for worthless teachers that couldn't cope with my adhd/autism i may or may not have
>really dirty and dark humor even in my early ages since 10
>teachers and classmates were disgusted when i made jokes about putting a pencil in someone else's ass and after that he turns blue and is pissing ink
>still living at moms
>grandpa bought us a house in the hope i go get a job
>scared that grandpa dies all the time he is like my father but lives 200km away

ask a loser anything

alter sei mal nicht so ne flasche

So why havent you ended it all yet?

i love life, the trees and animals and flowers.
Bin ich aber, hab ich doch geschrieben solang hartz 4 kann ich rumvegetieren bis ich verrecke

Why doesn't your mom kick you the fuck out
? where is ur dad?

That's a reasonable question.

Why do you think that other people are obliged to help you "cope" with anything - except your parents until the certain age? Did you help or was useful to many other people yourself?

dad still lives at his 80 yo parrents home, if you believe it or not. He fucked up with women and his children very bad.

Mommy got raped by her real father and can't handle a normal husband anymore so i guess she's over protective and the only thing she has left.

I didn't ask for help, also i help spiders get out of my house, and one time i did cpr on a fresh born kitten that got squished to death by hear mother, and it lived. Then i jumped once into a lake while my dog was drowning because it tangled up in plants and saved it.

For humans..nah not really done anything

Nobodys obliged to do shit for nobody, quoth the raven

>I didn't ask for help
>blame government for worthless teachers that couldn't cope with my adhd/autism
In the end, the only person responsible for yourself is yourself.

Is your mommy hot?

ja und? Hartzen ist doch geil oder wo ist dein problem?

i blame hitler, wouldn't he have destroyed germany my grandparents would never spoil my father into being such a egocentric spoiled bitch, everytime i visit my father's grandparents they tell me horror stories about ww2, must have really fucked them up, and that's how the story started, also i know i'm responsible for myself, i didn't deny that
idk is she?
entsetzlicher seelenschmerz durch zu viel selbstmitleid kek

Weil n türke dich mal dummgemacht hat oder was?
Was intressiert dich das heute noch?
Musst mal anfangen im jetzt zu leben.

It was not only the turks, but they had a great influence, i'm just telling my story how i ended up like this. But tell me how am i supposed to live in the present if i don't have any hobbies but feeding my bad thoughts through the Internet? Now don't tell me you don't do the same..

So, that's the cards you've been dealt in life. Why - or how - doesn't really matter. I mean, didn't Hitler and your grandparents also had some preconditions, and were determined to make their choices?

Eugh...pass

OP why r u the depressing symbol of everything thats wrong about modern German man and the white man in general?

It's all cause and effect since the dawn of time, some are more lucky some aren't. Im just a very emotial person that can't deal with change, even if i want and need it. My grandpa was the only child out of 8 that survived, he had to watch every single one of them die by sickness, not war. Imagine that, it was almost the same with my grandma. Then grandpa got rich in the late 50's and treated my father like he is a god, and that's the exact way he behaved to me and my mother. It's funny how cause and effect works.

You move on and concentrate on the good things in your life.

>you're white and have family that cares about you
>you don't have to work
>you got unlimited freetime and some funds to find out what you like to do to pass the time

Start working out, eat healthy, treat yourself with the respect that you actually deserve and you will start to feel better.

stop being a scared faggot. stop shitting your pants. go to the gym retard.

What's stopping you from turning it all around and becoming successful?

Protip: Nothing

You don't know what happens to a people if they lose a war and their ideology, you always won burger. It has massive effects mostly psychological, instead of drinking ourselves to death as the russians do, we work ourselves to death. But inside we are still broken.

You are probably right, it is possible, i could do it if i wan't. IF , but as i said i'm not asking for advice only for answers.

You are 100% right.

This is your average German cuck, it really saddens me that German men were not afraid of nothing and almost conquered the world, but that was a long time ago and now you have cuck faggots like this crapping his pants when he sees his own shadow.

not answers i meant questions.

Then what are you complaining about?

I do not complain, i just asked for questions of people that are interested to know how a loser get's created.

and what made you a loser? Only your loser attitude.

>teachers and classmates were disgusted when i made jokes about putting a pencil in someone else's ass and after that he turns blue and is pissing ink
w-well i thought it was funny

Well, that makes things very easy, isn't it? You - and everyone else - is blameless in an absolute sense. The only thing you can do is fulfil yourself as you can. If you operate at a loss, you cut the losses.

So....you're the next Hitler?

That's actually retarded...
- You would have to put a pen, not a pencil
- he'd shit ink, not piss it.
Here, joke saved.

Besides the shitting pants and living with my mum, you are basically me, i feel you bro
This world is fucked up

well germans are notoriously shit at english so i was giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he meant pen

i meant pen