PINELLAS MASTER RACE

This thread is for 727 Tampa and St pete bors only. We discuss if were dead and where the best parties at tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1 shtml/035210.shtml?inundation#contents
nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1 shtml/035210.shtml?wsurge#contents
youtube.com/watch?v=xWYRfsjBNQk
youtube.com/channel/UCAjyhyRTwkraWmVCDRhqzRQ
gis.pinellascounty.fl/gisData/gisDataSets/aspx).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IM by the Gandy ive decided not to leave even though im in evac A.
I got a dog if push comes to shove i got four gallons of water, a liter of wild turkey and a liter of 1800 tequila. id rather not end up in a high school gym.

fuck my life

I'm just North of you cuck

I have access to a 5 story parking garage, worst case I'm going to hang out in the stair well

storm surge is going to be scary, I hope it doesnt just take this chunk of land and wash us out to sea

theres a ton of parking garages around the area. those are your best bet. I wouldnt even trust a high school gym at this point.

i have a car im not supposed to have down here, if it gets flooded gonna be total loss, wheres garage anaon?

sundials already full.

is clearwater allowed in this thread

my step sister is their
rip
oh well told my mom she would fucking blow away and die if she stayed in her house on the fucking beach

Tampa user here. How fucked are we?

I'm up northeast of hwy 19 about 2-3 hours from orlando from where i'm am think i get the least of hit but still gonna get hit hard

clearwater bros are green lighted

you guys are fucking babies. Naplesanon here I live in the red evac zone.

probably fucked lite. the peninsula though....

Repost because mods=fags, not Pinellas but person was concerned on one of the deleted threads:

Can you tolerate shallow flooding? Your location there isn't on the storm surge warning or inundation map, maybe your land's a little high. Sandbag up and you should be okay if nothing changes.

The current weather.com path
>The blue dot is me

They just issued a mandatory evac for people living west of 41 in Naples. My house at 6 feet of elevation. How fucked am I?

theres a progressive garage near 4th and MLK and theres a parking garage behind the tijuana flats/dollar store by gateway crossing

Honestly people are making a bigger deal out of it than it really is don't get me wrong it still bad but by the time irma gets to us it won't be as bad as the southern part of flordia

nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1 shtml/035210.shtml?inundation#contents
nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1 shtml/035210.shtml?wsurge#contents

you gonna be getting an extra 9 feet of surge over that 6

How many deaths are we talking here at this point?

Is there any good parties near Brandon?

depends. If it goes further west and hits no land but goes through pinellas that whole area will be obliterated.

i live RIGHT by the clearwater airpark

jesus fuck i hope the winds aren't strong enough to send a cessna through my house

I live 1/4 mile from the gulf in Naples. Eye is supposed to pass right over me too m8. We're fucked

Fuggg my home is pretty deep in the red zone. Haven't made any plans to get out yet

extra 9 feet? I heard it was 9 feet total (so 3 ft of water in my home)

NO PLACE IS SAFE!!!!!
AÀAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

i know this area, ill check i tomorrow i thought i was company only. i pass that shit all the time on the way to walmart

Wilton Manors where you at?

I hope Pinellas Park gets fucking destroyed.

Fuck Florida and fuck everyone in Pinellas Park

where are the publix bros gonna play hockey this year?

Fair point still probably to early to call it though

your a muppet if you didnt take your plane outta town for the weekend.

Considering my town here, I might be doxxing myself.....anybody else in Gibsonton? It's an interesting place, been here about 3 years, west coast 6, FL 34. Something tells me this is going to be like every other named storm ever-not that bad.

This is true. My dad is leaving but I figure he won't get far since the warning blared on my phone the roads will be packed. My house is a bit high up so might be fine.

USF bro here, I've been through the '04,05 hurricanes in a single story town house w/ storm shutters 1hr north of miami and was fine. Now I'm in Tampa in an apartment with no shutters (nailed a tarp to my wall 3 days ago thinking the hurricane would veer east) being told 1 day in advance that we might get a direct hit from a cat 5 eye wall. What the fuck do I do

Hate to say it then your house is probably fucked if Irma doesn't change its mind again and changes back to a east coast track, I'd gather important things (hard drives, documents, photo albums, etc) in waterproof containers and take them with you to whatever shelter you take elsewhere.

Winds are running faster than a Cessna's max airspeed.
Not saying you are fucked, but expect 9/11.

we die, but not b4 the bantz.

always get the last laugh.

it will be like every other named storm. The media completely hypes it up. Im staying in Naples m8 its not going to be that bad

813 fag barging in. Let me know if you want to watch me die on stream tomorrow

if you got a plane u didnt wait until the storm got here to indiana jones it in the sky.

>I'd gather important things (hard drives, documents, photo albums, etc) in waterproof containers and take them with you
Already done. Got a lot of that stuff up in my attic and the real important stuff im taking to my buddies place across the street. His house is at 17 feet elevation so everything should be good there.

ima go to the gandy if shit gets wild its a good 50 foot higher then my house. meet me there ill have bourbon

I gotta remember not to drink too much tomorrow because if water starts pouring in my home Im going to have to get out and swim lol

Just a friendly reminder that even if you survive you still have to deal with the influx of Cuban refugees South Floridafags

Nigga I won't be driving anywhere.. if it's bad enough I'll take the Boston whaler down Gandy.

Glad to hear. Filthy /305/user going to bed now, good luck, tampafags.

my place is 8 ft above sea lvl iv done all i can for my shit if it starts to flood i got to save my car.

>Thread theme:

This is the end'
My only friend, the end'

One last post. If home depot, lowes, or whatever is still open, consider buying a few cinder blocks if you only anticipate very shallow flooding. They're only 1.25 each here.

Fuck you!

GLOBAL WARMING IS A M--

come scoop me, ive been in florida 4 weeks and i ...just...dont believe... it.

I have good luck i cant believe this shits going down for real, its gonna miss.

We shall overcome. Pinellas user checking in.

Somehow this reminds me of Hellenic Greece, with the east coast becoming Athens

we are at the end of an ice age
oceans are rising and warming because of that
becuase of warmer waters the ocean will not hold as much CO2

All the stores shut down now, after they saw the new projections

Digits say do it.

fuck that. : youtube.com/watch?v=xWYRfsjBNQk

youtube.com/channel/UCAjyhyRTwkraWmVCDRhqzRQ

subscribe niggers, i'll be uploading videos whenever I get internet back straight from evac zone A

You guys will be ok. Its only a bit of wind and rain. What is the worst that can happen?. Man up, get yourself an umbrella and deal with it.

good luck boys
walsingham is my shit you all stay out

Oh, so it's okay to increase CO2 emissions during the end of an ice age eh? Not like anything bad will come of that. We'll only lose most of Florida, New York, New Orleans, the Netherlands and most islands.

ok
so how bout you tell china to stop

I'll have to swim to New Haiti seeing how I'll be under water

That's where the real Fallout game will take place. It's gonna be a warzone.

its not about wind or rain its about storm surge.

>That emergency alert at midnight for 813
>Level: EXTREME/LETHAL
Well lads its been fun.

Wish me luck i think im gonna get wet but that nothing compare to the rest of tampa probably be close to a cat 2 by the time it get to me. How you guys holding up?

What kind of storm surge is to be expected?

They're already curbing emissions, and are in fact, becoming the leaders in combating climate change. The U.S. and Europe far exceed China's carbon emissions.

5-12 feet

I'm in st. Pete how fucked am I

I'm zone B
So 11 feet minimum
Should I put tape around my exterior door frames?

Bro that's the attitude that gets you killed. If you can't hunker down in a sturdy structure run right now

>The U.S. and Europe far exceed China's carbon emissions.
lies

>tfw lighter green
gotta swim dudes

This shit is eire as fuck guys. Weather is impendingly slowly getting more powerful.

i fucking knew I should have bought a kayak today

gerrymandering is out of control

ur dead with all of us

china emits twice as much carbon as the united states and more than 3 times as much as the european union

fuck you i dont know im in A, if you need to worry my whole lifes ruined already.

Anyone else getting those obnoxious google alerts?

Look m8 I was joking. I understand what is coming for you lot. I just hope all Sup Forums posters stay safe and I for one will be praying that you all make it out the other side in one piece. Stay safe all Florida anons and God be with you.

I'm in red

And then the following 2-3 weeks with no utities dumb fuck

I hope so my dude, hope yer in a good spot, the projected surge there isn't looking good.
my roof comes off and then a piece of sheet metal from my destroyed barn comes flying off and chops a body part off and i bleed out into the five feet of water in my kitchen. that or i lose internet.
i keep varying between eye-rolling and actually being worried about a storm for the first time ever because the fucking predictions are shit, i will not be surprised if it parks right over me for a week, or makes a beeline for mexico starting now, or anything in between.
insufficient information to tell.
no dont bother, wont make a difference except waste time and energy
no joke, my plan is to jump in my little seadoo 15 footer if i get enough flooding. the bimini will protect me
thanks man, and good luck with your impending storm too

I JUST BOUGHT THIS HOUSE 4 WEEKS AGO ITS 30 YEARS OLD AND HAS NEVER BEEN FLOODED. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES... I DONT BELIEVE IT, IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE

haha that sucks man. i don't know if my building will take 120mph wind or flood if i go to help family.

East pasco user here ya i hear you i think were actually gonna be fine but if shits hit the fan i running to a school not to far from here also got a lot of water and canned goods just in case.

>gibbs high school
>it's in the black part of town
Kek.

Gib-town! Are you an ex circus freak or carnie?

IRM for Pinellas County, FL. Different flood zones, based on the 1% annual chance flood, are shown on this map. Zone X (purple colors) indicates moderate flood areas outside the limits of the base flood (0.1% or 100-year flood) and the 0.2% annual chance (or 500-year) flood. X-500 zones (bright pink colors) indicate the areas between the limits of the base flood and the 0.2% annual chance flood. VE (turquoise) and AE (orange) zones are considered high-risk areas, or Special Flood Hazard Areas (SFHAs). Image credit: This image is created by Andrew Condon, the University of Florida using GIS data provided by Pinellas County, FL (gis.pinellascounty.fl/gisData/gisDataSets/aspx).

>0.2% annual chance (or 500-year) flood.

yeah, im leaning that way. but if shtf, considering you have supplies, maybe shelter in place until its all clear. travel during and immediately after the storm will be hazardous, both from stuff and people. lots of people die "going for it" rather than just staying put. then again, one of my fondest memories was driving from gainesville to cocoa beach through the middle of one of the 2005 storms. cant even remember which one, but that shit was crazy. car was surprisingly stable in the atleast TS force winds, and i was all alone in the dark, the entire trip, with one exception-an ambulance going the other direction on 75 around ocala

Dat battery level.