White people are going extinct. And yes, that's a good thing!

White people are going extinct. And yes, that's a good thing!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/nolte-civil-rights-lawsuit-claims-gifted-black-girl-bullied-by-black-students-for-acting-white/
cyancapsule.tumblr.com/post/152974759016/ememom-heres-a-doodle-of-emelies-mom-her-name
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mum is a homosexual lol

Speak for your ownd dying nations, eastern europe is doing just fine.

Agreed. This is fucking revenge for capitalism.

No you're not. You're fucking stone age savages.

Is that meant to be Lottie from CoC?

And who will replace them? Human-Animal Hybrids?

I want to pork that piggy (male)

Says the nigger who's entire existence depends on white people.

I want to pork you (male)

Without white people, browns will have no taxes for gibs, not one to rob and loot, no one to blame their shortcomings on, no one to build functioning civilizations, no one to maintain their infrastructure, and no one to advance technology for them.

They'll be slaves to heartless Chinese or eliminated by muslims, who are basically just niggers who use religion to justify their retardation

You fucks make me laugh at you and hate you at the same time. You hate all forms of whiteness, including Intelligence,
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/nolte-civil-rights-lawsuit-claims-gifted-black-girl-bullied-by-black-students-for-acting-white/

Its a female, you fag.

emelie
cyancapsule

don't fap it's degenerate

Emelie - From Cyancapsule

rip

Her mom is way hotter tho

The only white people that are are the Euro Jews

Northern Euros aren't going anywhere

Sure we are. I live in non toxic enviroment in 3 story house, have access to internet and every other current technology, good quality food, much of it grown/foraged 1km near me, se nothing but white people when i go outside, people leave their houses open at night since there is no burglaries...and i am savage.

You might have some nice numbers but I get off to making my gf squeel like a piggy and calling her a pig slut while I rail her. So I'm going to enjoy showing these pictures to her to remind her of how inferior she is.

Yes yes, psyop thread. We just had one of those too. This is getting boring.

WTF DO YOU MEAN

wot, what mom

her mom is beth
can't post because I can't afford a vacation

at least a link? pls?

National transhumanism and artificial wombs will save the white race.

I don't care.

Why is Australia allowed to post here?

cyancapsule.tumblr.com/post/152974759016/ememom-heres-a-doodle-of-emelies-mom-her-name

wow, you have food and internet. you're really coming along well now aren't you?

Saved. I have thought of this before, but I didn't know there was a name for it. Something similar is happening to the Amish population, with selection pressure for increased "Amishness".

unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/

That is good, it will usher an era of olive and brown skinned qts that are rare as of now. I found a Dominican qt yesterday in one of threads and she had the most majestic skin color. So my dick is all for it. Pale skin with blonde hair is good but the tanning and some Browning like that Dominican qt will make our future glorious.

You're all half mongoloids

Ty