Why US Public Opinion not aware of HAARP

1) We have been saying all along that HAARP charges ionosphere to control and modify atmosphere.

2) Even India did independent Governmental study and found HAARP has been used for weather modication - google "ICAR INDIA HARRP"

3) Why US Public opinion is so dumb-founded?

US Air Force admits of Using HAARP for weather modification

Video : youtube.com/watch?v=x2O-DVgcvWQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave
livescience.com/7165-study-earth-space-weather-connected.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4864918/Mysterious-flashes-light-sky-Mexico-earthquake.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLfN7m5OaSZKQs_6lNeRRh2vmwjqmuC7Bt&v=GvlUHX2dQDc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lu0_lTXHICs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUIiRHrUbpE
energyfanatics.com/2013/03/19/how-frequency-vibration-create-structures-matter-life/
europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//TEXT REPORT A4-1999-0005 0 DOC XML V0//EN
gi.alaska.edu/alaska-science-forum/haarp-again-open-business
nuclear.engr.utexas.edu/netl/netl-access-a-procedures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why US Public Opinion not aware of HAARP
It does not get MSM and the little media it gets is from "conspiracy theory" sights. I really do not think many people are aware of HAARP and the few that are seem to think it is bunk.

it was not a subject of discussion on the view.

Haarp could be a pysop

It's disgusting how 99% common people are just sheeples and unaware and being manipulated by hooks and crooks...

is Sup Forums not interested in actual important stuff

shameful bump

I've actually heard of haarp specifically these last few days, in casual conversations and social media posts. to be fair, mexicans are superstitious, and most are dumb, but fuck, people actually know haarp by name

There is actually research done by international governments who confirm HAARP is being used as a weapon to modify weather.

There is US Air Force openly admitting that they used HAARP for weather modifcation.

Yet public opinion is busy with MSM etc..

The Chinks have one too. Research it.

I go back and forth. Part of me gets angry because as intelligent adults they have a responsibility to educate themselves, but then I see how the media and our education system just fills young heads with lies and propaganda and how easy it is to sway them. Evil puts everything out in the open that they are doing, it is just too many people are unaware and can't see it.

>be amerifat
>have haarp
>use haarp onself
>get flood water infection
>go to hospital see huge bill
>start dying of heart attack
>get shot

bamp

My dad used to work at a radar array in Alaska. I showed him photos of HAARP and asked if it could do some of the crazy shit theorists think it can do. He said he didn't think it would have the power and looked like it was more about receiving and monitoring shit.

What powers haarp?

The one he worked on looked more like this, but he was aware of other arrays.

>is Sup Forums not interested in actual important stuff
True. I have seen many good and interesting threads just die while stupid threads on "oh my gosh women suck" threads, among others, abound.

From what little I have heard, it is based on stuff Tesla discovered.

>Why don't normal people know about tinfoil hat conspiracy theories that are physically impossible
>Wake up sheeple REEEEEEE

Gentoo Linux

Oh crap. I am not Satan. Really. Hmmmm...but perhaps HAARP is powered by him.

>conspiracy theories that are physically impossible
Prove it is physically impossible. They used to think pointing a machine at someone and getting their likeness on paper was impossible also but they kept trying and guess what, cameras were invented.

The array in Alaska was a prototype, it's been shut down for ages now. Who knows where the operational array is.

>He doesn't know about th genengineered Jew

Lmaomat ur life cuk

The climatic weapons are real, but I doubt that those antennas are the ones that produce it. The explanation of how the HARRP works is what subtracts its credibility.

What is the largest known weather modification it's capable of? Anything near the size of a hurricane?

Where's that other user that claims to have intel docs of planned disasters deliberately hitting Florida for X and Y reason?

The amount of energy that would be needed to affect major wind currents far exceeds what's possible to emit from a tiny compound, retard.

It would be possible to use giant microwave emitters to heat the ocean and create hurricanes, but you wouldn't be able to hide it. The power requirement would be insane as would the size and number of emitters.

So... AC power?

What does it emit? Death Rays?

I'm just trying to understand the "science" of it that people are apparently too dumb to understand, so give me the full explanation. Is it microwaves?

Sorry, I don't know. I just recall a few years ago coming across a couple articles explaining how Tesla figured out a way to harness energy, so everyone would have free energy and that is why he was killed. The articles then led to HAARP, saying how a lot of how HAARP was created was based on information in Tesla's papers. That is all I recall. And they were not very scientific or detailed papers and I never did further research.

Oy vey, much HAARP physically impossible, goyim please do not take notice

>Sorry, I don't know.
So why do you believe in it? It just sounds good? Isn't that the domain of sheeple?

>why doesn't the general public care about a random blog post on a chinese baccarat strategy forum

>So why do you believe in it?
They have admitted HAARP exists. The questions are always just what are HAARPS capabilities, what can it do and not do.

I have seen Summers where the sky is covered in x's and criss-crosses from planes so something is going on. I have had two unexplainable weather experiences. So, who knows? We have no idea what (((they))) are doing, what information (((they))) have. Look at what the German's created before WWII and their technology was used to get us to the moon. HAARP does exist, but what it can and cannot do is up for grabs.

>>why doesn't the general public care about a random blog post on a chinese baccarat strategy forum
Beats me. But it's their loss.

some beaner from work was telling me HAARP is behind these hurricanes and that its because they lost control of HAARP and fucked us all

>Public Opinion not aware of HAARP
nothing burger at it's finest
We know, but understand enough science to not be afraid of it or believe your conspiracy BS

This is true but the tards won't believe it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave

Non Ionizing radiation can be used to excite electrons, obviously. Also obviously is the fact that these antennas are going to be extremely capable of transmitting signals at the microwave level, targeting the ionosphere.

livescience.com/7165-study-earth-space-weather-connected.html

This link above details how the ionosphere can actually influence the troposphere, or the atmosphere layer where weather occurs.

By these two bits of information alone, we can infer that the HAARP project is more than capable of producing phenomena that is associated with having an affect on our weather.

Also there's this thing:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4864918/Mysterious-flashes-light-sky-Mexico-earthquake.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light

Also interestingly enough in that wikipedia article, the people who provide "criticism" of the lights are just small-time bloggers without a lot of credibility to back up their claims.

Unfortunately, not enough is known about these Ionsopheric events to say if they could theoretically be the cause of some Earthquakes, but there is no doubt that a link exists between the Earthquake Lights in the Ionosphere and the quake that occurs below. This means that there is a possibility that HAARP can even be linked with earthquake activity.

>Tesla figured out a way to harness energy, so everyone would have free energy
no, he wanted to distribute energy for free through towers
It's prrety much like living under the power lines

People have been programmed by the (((media))). They don't feel the natural implications of things anymore, they have to be told how to feel now. Until epic black scientist man tells them HAARP is really cool, but could be used for evil, their brains liken it to a bad conspiracy theory.

Your tinfoil hat is getting a little tight, OP

If you know the prototype was shut down, you should know where the operational arrays are. I get the sense you are playing dumb.

Haarp is real, Irma is a psyop, you've ain't seen nothin yet kiddo

HAARP is false flag conspiracy

sure it is

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLfN7m5OaSZKQs_6lNeRRh2vmwjqmuC7Bt&v=GvlUHX2dQDc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lu0_lTXHICs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUIiRHrUbpE

energyfanatics.com/2013/03/19/how-frequency-vibration-create-structures-matter-life/

U think it's like it is but it ain't

Motha nature be trippin nigga

they don't think it be like it is but it do

Why would they randomly be using it on Texas and the east coast? What conspiracy ties into that to make sense? Wouldn't we be using it on other nations instead?

cloud seeding =/= using radio frequencies to fuck with communications. the former is what we're dealing with atm

HAARP - a weapons system which disrupts the climate

On 5 February 1998 Parliament's Subcommittee on Security and Disarmament held a hearing the subject of which included HAARP. NATO and the US had been invited to send representatives, but chose not to do so. The Committee regrets the failure of the USA to send a representative to answer questions, or to use the opportunity to comment on the material submitted.(21)

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project) is run jointly by the US Air Force and Navy, in conjunction with the Geophysical Institute of the University of Alaska, Fairbanks. Similar experiments are also being conducted in Norway, probably in the Antarctic, as well as in the former Soviet Union.(22) HAARP is a research project using a ground based apparatus, an array of antennae each powered by its own transmitter, to heat up portions of ionosphere with powerful radio beams.(23) The energy generated heats up parts of the ionosphere; this results in holes in the ionosphere and produces artificial 'lenses'.

HAARP can be used for many purposes. Enormous quantities of energy can be controlled by manipulating the electrical characteristics of the atmosphere. If used as a military weapon this can have a devastating impact on an enemy. HAARP can deliver millions of times more energy to a given area than any other conventional transmitter. The energy can also be aimed at a moving target which should constitute a potential anti-missile system.

Euro Parliament report : (There are many scientific governmental studies and all confirm the what HAARP can do)

europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//TEXT REPORT A4-1999-0005 0 DOC XML V0//EN

- Yet some "PSEUDO-KNOW ALL" people on this forum would say "we know science enough to say its conspiracy theory"

what lack of education. Shameful. All of you are doing a disservice not only to the society but also your own family and future generations,

The weather modification 'theory' is smoke screen bullshit

REMINDER: HAARP, chemtrails and tinfoiler conspiracies in general and are not Sup Forums
Take your deluded fucking cancerous, brain dead thoughts back to where you belong.
>inb4 tinfoil fedoras get triggered

"HAARP is a group of high-frequency radio transmitters powered by four diesel tugboat generators and one from a locomotive"

Sauce: gi.alaska.edu/alaska-science-forum/haarp-again-open-business

Also it was retired temporarily for govt. research and then re-opened as available for rent to the private sector for research purposes.

from what i understand heating the ionosphere with directed RF influences weather pressure systems. the idea is that many small individual sites located across the hemisphere aim at one point in the upper atmosphere where the beams intersect and cause heating
what about secret underground nuclear reactors, like the one under Austin, TX?

governments fucking with the people is Sup Forums
/x/ is ayyys creepypasta and ghostfaggotry

That's a 1999 report. What happened later, nothing? That makes me think.

I think the metals they are releasing into the atmosphere are forming a reflective layer. Would be useful against X-class flares, no? Why else would other governments go along with the program?

Kek

Austin bro checking in, where would you hypothesize they hid the nuclear reactor? Also how did they dig an underground facility without anyone taking notice? We are on limestone and it would take a lot of big machinery and a lot of time to complete such an operation.

>/x/
>things that aren't real
This tinfoil suit suits /x/ a lot more than Sup Forums.

if you want you can take a guided tour
nuclear.engr.utexas.edu/netl/netl-access-a-procedures

you also probably didn't know about the horizontal natural gas drilling operations under Austin.

alaskan HAARP was a prototype hardware's on every cell tower now

type-1 here we goooooo