Researchers find secret, warm oasis beneath Antarctica's ice that could be home to undiscovered species

>Researchers find secret, warm oasis beneath Antarctica's ice that could be home to undiscovered species.

nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species

Muh Secret Antarctica Nazi Base

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's lots of weird shit in Antarctica that we'll probably never find out about.

By "warm" they mean slightly less cold right?

Your digits confirm New Swabia.

The draco has been down there for 5 million years. 2 mother ships, 30 FEET WIDE!

Hard to say. Ice is an amazing insulator. Especially porous white ice.

I saw this movie. It had Kurt Russell in it

There's an airport down the road from where I live (Southern cantabry) that is also sending flights down south somewhere. It's not on google maps and I've never been able to find mention of it online. I've always wondered if it's an antarctic research base.

article says 25 degrees centigrade. almost perfect temperature.

> almost perfect temperature.
It's just called room temperature

>american education

NZ is literally the place almost all flights to Antarctica take off from. though I think this might be the time of the year you can actually start living there again, so it wouldn't surprising a bunch of supplies and people are being sent

Agartha

this shit ain't politics you dumb black nigger. delet dis

the power of the coming race

>kiwi humor
Fucking neck yourself

THE world is hollow, steven king wrote about a child orgy in IT, vaccines are poison and every satellite imagie of antartica has been photoshopped to hide something

Fuck mate that's shorts and t-shirt weather!

20 degrees is room temperature. 25 is almost summer

Does it just not show up on the road map or is it erased from the satellite images as well? Could you share the coordinates?

there's nothing secret about planes being sent from NZ to Antarctica

He knew. Lovecraft was /ourguy/. He wrote about this place in "at the mountains of madness. He also wrote this:
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers

Perfect new home for Antarctica's refugee yetis.
They are just like us.

That's a pretty good shop.
The original is a b2 from skunkworks.

>new species
Giant albino penguins, here we come!

>new plants and animals
>maybe even new species
YES PLS

I just wonder how long such a cave could of been isolated from the outside to develop an ecosystem supporting animals.

And how will they explore it without disturbing it and forever losing the research into the behaviour of everything living inside there.

>secret warm oasis
>beneath

Well I'm hard.

its heated by volcanic steam. its warm

Agartha is under the north pole; the center of the flat earth plane. Flat earth theory and hollow earth theory are compatible. Heaven is below us and can be reached through the portal under Polaris, the north star. This was once Atlantis but now it's covered in ice.
"
Antarctica is a ring of ice that holds in the waters of the flat earth. It's likely the flat earth plain goes beyond the ice wall. We don't live on planets. We live on layers.

Our "scientists" offering some tidbit of bullshit news like this is the same as doing interviews with "astronauts" in the "space stations" which is all fake ass bullshit. It's misdirection to keep us from understanding we live in a flat earth matrix.

FAKE NEWS

CONSPIRACY

That's a bb gun

I know, Im just wondering why it's "not on google maps".

>Nazis fled to Antarctica after the war
>Space program, resettles on moon
>America races to the moon
>Plants flag there
>Flag has stripes on it(Stripes makes stuff go faster, common knowledge)
>Moon is being sent out of orbit
So long Nahtzees!

good