No its not a meme

Sup Forums you're going to learn today

youtu.be/rT_laAQiUG8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yt2RSdhwy5k
m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKr-Fv-8Rz_8HCK2QBa9Ilh6shbHGg2jJV745_xQBtFNOBRtJGxaWovaZzZz2QdXqnvolBysDJUPde56Fzo12wVTg9PpAw&v=5QUo6ZsqvkE
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

WUZ

EVERYTHANGGG

I always laugh how fucking ignorant all these niggers are. Hannibal one arguably one of the most intelligent and skillful military commanders ever to live and they don't even know who he is.

bullshit. why don't you actually educate yourself

youtu.be/yt2RSdhwy5k

Retarded niggers.
The pyramids are on the furthest corner of the continent, so far it can hardly be called Africa.

>wakes up from crack binge
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo
>gives daps
AYO WHASSUP MAH NIKKA
>polishes ice grill
U BEEN SAYIN SOME CRAZY SHIET
>lowers center of gravity and holds crotch
WUZZ DAT I HEARD
>checks cornrows in mirror
U SAID WE WUZ WUT?
>shouts "yerrrrrooo" down highschool hallway
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET?
>throws sneakers over power line
AW SHIET MOTHAFUCKA
>registers twitter account "daquandro hotep"

>Implying Jews would ever let themselves be ruled by Niggers

This looks ridiculous
There's no way Egyptians were black

Y'all crackas can't handle real melanin knowledge

m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKr-Fv-8Rz_8HCK2QBa9Ilh6shbHGg2jJV745_xQBtFNOBRtJGxaWovaZzZz2QdXqnvolBysDJUPde56Fzo12wVTg9PpAw&v=5QUo6ZsqvkE

When do you pay reparations to the Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244

10/10 post

yeah because you watch too many eurocentric movies. even the sphinx is black. Look at the profile of it. It has all the black features of an african

Zahi Hawass is a complete fraud

HOL UP

7/10
bretty gud but not side crippling.

see compare pic related to

The Red Barons wasn't Red,

HE WAS BLACK!

*matrix music starts playing*

>KANGZ

This Sphinx is missing half it's face. I don't know what you're trying to prove by comparing a black face to this broken monument

Sup Forumsacks are incapable of learning though, that's why they're a bunch of white nationalist trash.

again nice meme. they are performing a cicrcumsion on them, not "dick washing"

AYOOOOO

AAAAYYOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slurping noises*

You'z be sayin'

You'z be sayin'

*eats watermelon*
*slurping intensifies*

WE WUZ KANGZ N' VIKINGZ N' SHEIT??????!!!!!!

WE WUZ EUROPEAN!

Whoa... this is powerful

look at the african profile, the prominent jaw and large eyes. notice the chin is weak but the jaw isnt

>Using Black Dynamite in the first 20 seconds
>Expecting me to take him seriously
>Africa is where all life began
>Falling for the all men originated from Africa meme
>Expecting me to watch another second of this shit

Niggers are adorable when they try to be smart.

Are niggers the original jews?

Never understood why African Americans don't remember their heritage like the Caribbean and South American blacks do.
They would have learnt more by not going to school.

Your video is full of a bunch of white military leaders praising his genius.

>why do these threads always go to memes
you literally have no arguments. The sphinx is 100% black

No it is africa the problem niggers have is thinking that sub saharans are the same as north africans because
>hurr afrika= blac

I don't know, probably. Wouldn't be a surprise at all

Why did you immediately jump to dick washing? Is that a thing in nigger "culture"?
>performed circumcisions and were patted on the head like dogs
>kangz

PUNY MORSELS!

YOUR LACK OF MELANIN AMUSES ME!

t. Yakub, Kang of Kangz

Ancient Egyptians were not Congoloid though, except for one Nubian dynasty. There is a big genetic rift between east Africans and Niger-Congo/Bantu people who were the ancestors of Basketball Americans.

you trust a "savage dog" to perform a circumcision? These black egyptians were performing surgery on one the most important body parts of a man. gtfo

WE WUZ FLUFFAZ

>Why did you immediately jump to dick washing? Is that a thing in nigger "culture"?

It's an African thing.

Genetic testing on mummies isn't a meme.

>Johannes Krause, a University of Tubingen paleogeneticist and an author of the study, said the major finding was that "for 1,300 years, we see complete genetic continuity." Despite repeated conquests of Egypt, by Alexander the Great, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Assyrians — the list goes on — ancient Egyptians showed little genetic change. "The other big surprise," Krause said, "was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry."

>try to have a serious thread
>get we wuz memes
>10 post in dickwash meme
>smack lips
>psuedo "genetic studies" enter
quick someone post another meme, maybe a travyon martin one?

trudat nigga

>>psuedo "genetic studies" enter
Population genetics is not a pseudo science, Tyrone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index

The person who made this video needs to learn how to master his audio tracks. This is painful to listen to.

>Pseudogenetic study.

Prove your point by posting genetic studies that show the opposite.

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Holy shit. It's real.

since you love scrubbin dat dick so much

fuck off. see and

>washing dicks
>surgery

Oh look no smart ass replies

This video is so poorly made, it's nearly impossible to watch. I made it like seven minutes in before I had to shut it off. This person needs to master the basics of production before attempting to make a documentary because this video, from a technical standpoint, is absolute trash. It may have had some message for me but I'll never understand it because it was so poorly produced.

he has a knife in his hand you dumbfuck

im not replying to pseudo science bullshit

>trying to direct the conversation through self reference
>scrubs dicks

> genetic testing = pseudoscience

Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it's false you dumb fuck

They're scrubbing off dried smegma. :^)

that's for scraping off the really nasty shit before he gets to the scrub down ubungo mobatu

Is historical documentation of significant scientific advancements a pseudoscience too?

>HAHAHAHA FUCK BLACK PEOPLE
>ANY HISTORY OF THEM THAT IS TRUE WE WILL MEME IT TO BE FALSE

The guy talking in this video is clearly white.

Why can`t you guys admit the possibility of egyptians been black? They were definitely not 100% white.

Kang post
Best post

Black history only started once the Europeans and mongoloids arrived... before that they didn't have the capabilities to document their own history.

If ancient Egyptians were niggers when will they start paying reparations for the slaves?

Because they do white revisionism to demoralize us. even though it is easily depicted that blacks had a crucial role in egyptian society

The sphinx predates the pyramids by several thousand years. It has undergone reconstruction several times over the centuries. Most egyptologists agree the original sphinx had the face of a lion when it was first constructed.

my sides

MEMES OF TRUTH

whats your point? the egyptians still at one point paid homage to black role in egyptian society.

The moment a nigger even HEARS that blacks were something of merit instead of whites, even if it were made-up bullshit said on the spot, you will never be able to convince them otherwise.
>WE WUZ ROMANZ
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>WE WUZ INVENTORS
>WE WUZ WHITES

WE

Egypt was definitely a multicultural, but for most of its history of large part of it hierarchy were Caucasian that's just a fact. King Tuts DNA similar to that of Europeans, Ramses the second had Red hair! It is without question they were not sub-Saharan black Africans

thas rite kemit means dirt and thats what "kangz" is. dirt. kangz value is that uf kemit

but seriously they were the southern forces that overtook the northern egyptian empire and unified the head dress only to shortly there after be defeated by a violent uprising. so they may have been kangz but not for very long

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that Literally Hitler is telling you it's okay.
But let me send you a message: SHUT IT DOWN.
A temporary awakening.
I know it feels good to have your white instincts validated, but don't be fooled.
Use this opportunity now that you hold the House, Senate and Presidency to meet a few people that aren't like you.
We are afraid.
You are not.like you.
We are afraid.

You are not.

WUZ

you dont even know ONE real Empire the blacks had in Africa. All you got is this History Revisionist shit which is so clearly false that any idiot on pol can see right through it. Thats why they dont discuss with you and make a joke out of you.
Instead of focusing on the real history, you have fallen for the "WE WUZ" meme, blacks try to push for 30 years now, and thats why they fuck with you

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c

except...this isn't "made up bullshit" go fuck off.

I've seen threads where you stupid fucks claim white people founded the americas 500 ad

No one (beyond retarded nordicists who believe in Atlantis and Lemuria) said egyptians were white.

They were, however, Caucasian. There is this false mentality that africa as a continent is "all black" or for clarity "all bantu". The deserts of north africa have been the land of desert dwelling Caucasians like the Berbers since pre-history.

Why would egyptians, who are part of this demographic be sub-saharan africans? This belief contrary to popular assumuption isn't based on the black skinned nubians which had a short rule of later egypt, instead it all goes back to the former misconception.

African americans know jack shit about africa, even less than tropica inhabitants like haitians who at least have a religion linked to their homeland. They simply don't understand that africa isn't an entire continent of black people.

>Europeans
please educate yourself on the travels of Leo Africanus and many other Muslim and Semitic travelers and middle easterners who had contact with them during your own dark age.

dam nigga u woke af

white cucks who do nothing but revise the true history through memes to protect their ego

who is we and who is you. are you fuckin retarded?

ay now hol up, so u be sayin we wuz kangz and sheit?

We wuz enlightemd n sheeit

>you dont even know ONE real Empire the blacks had in Africa
ethiopia, fuck off.

I'm sorry, what were you hooting and hollering about again?

>dark ages
>using a meme term to describe a certain era
>educating anyone

The point is, the head has been rebuilt/restored several times. I don't think anyone disagrees that the the nubian dynasty existed, but the people who made the sphynx and the pyramids were most likely middle eastern or mediterranean in appearance. The nubians who conquered egypt likely remade the head to look like them, but it's hard to tell how much reconstruction the head has had since then. The face is so badly worn/crumbled, it's hard tell what the last people who bothered to restore it originally made.

>european people history

atleast they know marketing, no way a white person would type "european people history"

You must get a smokestack of a load up the ass per post because you're pounding on every single post like a bitch. There were memes going around years ago centered around getting blacks to believe shit that was completely made up; Niggers are fucking retarded, get used to it

I hate to fucking tell you if The only thing blocks have to cling too is the fact that they had some members in the ancient Egyptian hierarchy… Well that how long should Demorlize them.

Africans have not done anything of significance on their own, Europeans and Mongoloids stepping in and colonizing was the only thing that brought parts of Africa out of tribalism! sorry that's just the way it is. They did not even have the capabilities to document their own fucking history! They enslaved each other worse than any slave trade in history it's just not documented well outside of European and Asian observation.

> in terms of the Egyptian hierarchy being of Caucasian/European origin that is just supported by scientific observation and testing! Get over it