Brit/pol/ - Good morning edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qu4v5hB1dKk

>Hurricane Irma shitting up the colonies,follow the progress live
www.express.co.uk/news/weather/851037/Hurricane-Irma-track-update-path-Florida-NOAA-latest-news-live-models-2017-NHC-map
>Montserrat avoided (mainly)
>Anguilla hit, niggers and Caroline Lucas seeking gibs
>Turk and Caicos islands hit hard,hurricane still over the islands so damage cannot be surveyed yet

>Downing street wank themselves off to how good their responce supposedly has been to Hurricane Irma
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/08/uk-response-to-hurricane-irma-was-swift-says-no-10

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social

>Poor woman harassed by dangerous far right white males at work
unvis.it/libdemvoice.org/is-this-any-way-to-treat-a-work-colleague-layla-moran-jeered-as-she-questions-pm-about-childcare-55187.html

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works

>Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric from 2020
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/07/jaguar-land-rover-go-electric-2020

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Calls for extremism investigation into British armed forces after ‘neo-Nazi’ arrests
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/402288-nazi-arrest-army-investigation

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10659100/Harriet-Harman-Jack-Dromey-Patricia-Hewitt-and-the-Paedophile-Information-Exchange.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedophile_Information_Exchange
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523526/How-Labour-Deputy-Harriet-Harman-shadow-minister-husband-Health-Secretary-Patricia-Hewitt-linked-group-lobbying-right-sex-children.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/teenage-girl-gang-raped-40-men-8-months-thailand-phang-nga-province-koh-raed-village-population-100-a7936676.html
archive.is/zRuF5
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7xi2h-39k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mornin

Morning lad, how was your early morning run?

WAKEY WAKEY BREXIT SHAKEY

Of course it is wrong to abort a child in case of rape - why should he or she suffer and be denied their life because of some heinous act?

Having your legislation for an issue solely guided by emotional public opinion on cases which are in an absolute minority is utter lunacy. About 5% of rapes result in pregnancy - there were 2,689 rape convictions in 2015, that's 134 potential 'rape babies' - against a figure of over 200,000 a year aborted - 0.067%.

And if it matters to the Left so much - then stop importing people who are statistically much more likely to commit such acts. But, as always, attack the symptom, not the cause.

bump !

Not sure if this is pasta or not, but it's a good post either way

>want to complete shield/coat of arms
>spare 50p coin is some fucking squirrel bunny shit
what the fuck who the fuck put a fucking rabbit or squirrel or whatever on our glorious coinage

IT WAS ACTUALLY 6 MILLION NEGROES WHOMST PERISHED DURING THE HOLOCAUST DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES

pic related

Flog it on eBay for £3. I did it with a load of Jemimah Puddleduck ones. Coin collectors are a con-job waiting to happen.

I'm convinced half of these are made solely to bait Sup Forums

So is Brexit happening or not?

No, I feel like that would be wrong

what's for brekkie lads?

>being so upset that some cracka killed 6 million other crackas

>illiterate poof doesn't rate squirrel nutkin

I like this one, because I don't even think there would have been 6 million blacks in Europe in 1941. I hope it's a real Kemet conspiracy.

It's 2:00AM where I am but I just ate breakfast food, can I join in?

youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38

My apologies to David Lammy, it seems once again I have woken up as a white man.

I think I'm committing a crime by dunking poptarts in a cup of tea.

fuck you and shove your squirrel nuts up your ass

>First elected to her south London seat in 1982, Harman was one of the first MPs to breastfeed her children in the Commons. But she said she felt she had lost out by not being able to take any paid time off after the birth of her three children.

Kek

>Earn 140k a year with no requirements to turn up
>Needs even more gibs because she got knocked up

The double standard applied to criticism of MPs is laughable.

If someone so much as farts at a Labour MP they are rounded upon as if they have personally opened the gates of hell - whereas comments like this are allowed to stand in the media without the subtle linguistical implications that they are somehow wrong that invariably would accompany the article text had it been aimed the other way, in addition to the token inclusion of no-name women's "rights" campaigners saying how awful everything is.

Hairy-ass Harman has always been a radical feminazi and this is no surprise to me

how likely is MOGG gonna be PM

Unless they say something about (((them))), there the media will make a massive scandal

He doesn't want it

>But she said she felt she had lost out by not being able to take any paid time off after the birth of her three children.
Reminder that Women's Lib just made women miserable

She is also a paedophile championer, providing the surest indication of the direction in which this activism is logically (loosely applied) heading.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10659100/Harriet-Harman-Jack-Dromey-Patricia-Hewitt-and-the-Paedophile-Information-Exchange.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedophile_Information_Exchange
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523526/How-Labour-Deputy-Harriet-Harman-shadow-minister-husband-Health-Secretary-Patricia-Hewitt-linked-group-lobbying-right-sex-children.html

Are the Pirate Party better than Labour and Tory?
I'd guess so.
You'd get all the SJWism of Labour/Tory, but you wouldn't get the sucking up to the corporations.
You'd also get way more privacy. I think there is a chance that you'd get more free speech. I think the Pirates have a greater respect for free speech than the Tories/Labour, but it'd probably still be sacrificed to SJWism to be honest.

Unlikely. He would not have made those comments on abortion and gay marriage (not that I disagree, but the normies tend to) if he wanted the job.

He's operating at another level to the media shills, its hilarious he's played a fucking blinder here.

I wonder what Kahn will say and other defenders of Islamic law?

Uh oh, liberals on suicide watch

When Susanna Reid angrily asked him if he thought he could represent this "multifaith" nation, as a Catholic, I thought to myself: "Did she ask the same to Khan as a Muslim?" I'm guessing not.

Hundreds of young, mostly Sudanese and Eritreans, migrants have been sleeping in Maximilian Park, near the Gare du Nord station where trains depart for Belgium's North Sea coast.

As in the French port of Calais, the dream for most here is getting to Britain.

Responding to the news, angry Twitter user @x_julieandrews posted: 'Hypocrisy, Brussels don't want the African migrants setting up camp there. Yet they're quite happy to force them on everyone else.'

Very unlikey lad, (((they))) wouldnt want moral conservative values to interfere with there slippery slope of degeneracy in which there end goal is being able to diddle kids without anyone raising an eyebrow.
Mogg or anyone who adheres to a sense of christan morality will never become PM, or even if they were to they would end up that of Lincon or Kenedy.
The sooner we all accept the black pill the better we will be once Britania hits the fan.

This whole Jacob Rees Mogg surge is utterly surreal

Same thing with the leftie media bullying are tinmy

>Is homosexuality a sin?
>Is it a sin, Tim?
>Yes or no, is it a sin?
Should have just stood his ground tbqh, and said, "yeah, it's a sin, it's not up to me, it's in the book"

Someone should go ask manlet khan if gay sex is haram

An omelette:
>3 eggs
>6 rashers of bacon
>6 sliced up mushrooms
>1 chopped up onion
>3 gloves of garlic
>Large fistful of spinach
>2 diced up tomatoes
>1 juice of lime
>3 pitta bread
>Seasoned with cayenne pepper and paprika
>Dollop of encona hot pepper sauce
Bon appetite

>3 eggs
>6 rashers of bacon
How many kids are you cooking for?

J-just me

>Why should he or she suffer

Foetuses don't know what suffering is user don't be silly

That's well over 1000 calories, son, and it's not even 10am

I've got a high metabolism.

>Ywn shag the national actions girls
They need to fuck off with the hitler worship tho

>3 eggs, 6 paper thin bacon rashers
>too much
What, are you a manlet, m80?

Oh dang she can cleanse my ethnicity if you know what I mean

Stories that follow this pattern can be so powerful that they sweep all before them: even our fundamental values. For example, two of the world’s best-loved and most abiding narratives – The Lord of the Rings and the Narnia series – invoke values that were familiar in the middle ages but are generally considered repulsive today. Disorder in these stories is characterised by the usurpation of rightful kings or their rightful heirs; justice and order rely on their restoration. We find ourselves cheering the resumption of autocracy, the destruction of industry and even, in the case of Narnia, the triumph of divine right over secular power.

If these stories reflected the values most people profess – democracy, independence, industrial “progress” – the rebels would be the heroes and the hereditary rulers the villains. We overlook the conflict with our own priorities because the stories resonate so powerfully with the narrative structure for which our minds are prepared. Facts, evidence, values, beliefs: stories conquer all.

It's mainly the
>3 pitta bread
that pushes it over into excess

Can we let some of the Myanmaris loose in tower Hamlets

Thanks Hungary

>Rape convictions
You've gone and shot yourself in the foot by using a figure that is going to be 10-20 fold the wrong figure. Dumbass.

Stop using foul language

>10-20 fold the wrong figure
For what reason?

Because people don't report rape

>man rapes you
>you get pregnant
>you don't report this
???

Most "rapes" are committed by someone the victim knows

But how can we reasonably assume something is happening if people aren't reporting its occurence?

That's not going to make them invulnerable from conviction

What must it be like being this much of a miserable tosser?

This sort of averages it out

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/teenage-girl-gang-raped-40-men-8-months-thailand-phang-nga-province-koh-raed-village-population-100-a7936676.html

archive.is/zRuF5

Rape is the hardest crime to convict. You almost always need physical evidence.

Nigel giving a speech to the AFD, uploaded yesterday. Not watched yet, about to give it a go.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7xi2h-39k

But if we can't prove it's happening we can't assume it's happening

You were trying to deduce a figure from all rapes, not pregnancy ones. If someone is raped by a family member or close friend they're not going to report them.
That is why we have studies. Social workers, doctors, mental health workers, women networks, questionnaires and even allegations/investigations NFA'd by the police give you a base figure.

>AfD
>Not Travestie für Deutschland
Get on my level, Sweetie

>If any of you votes for AfD, I will mess you up.

GOOD MORNING

I know folk who were going to this stag
>the absolute state of my area

Looking at her its a small price to pay to get shot of her

>If someone is raped by a family member or close friend they're not going to report them.
Assumptions

>Social workers... mental health workers, women networks, questionnaires
None of those can actually show that it happened though. They can show someone has claimed it happened.
>doctors
Either they can provide physical evidence or they can't show it happened.
>NFA'd
I'm going to admit my ignorance, I have no idea what this stands for

So you're seriously saying if we only have convictions (that the vast majority of victims never want to report anyway and when they do they 9 times out of 10 don't end in prosecution) we have to assume other rape doesn't exist?

The Sun offered to pay for them to go on holiday again.

We don't assume there are no other rapes, but we definitely don't assume there are 10-20 times as many happening that just go entirely without evidence.

I did kek lads

Well done the Sun. Would be funny if they were scousers so they wouldn't accept it

good morning
how are ukip faring

What in like 1/100 cases?
I bet there are women who say "it was rape but i don't want to say" because they don't want to admit they consented

This is a no s-n area

Odds are on an ex-Cavalryman who works on an Enlightened Alt-Centrist platform winning the leadership contest.
JUST

mostly dead now,
the choices are
>uber liberal anti islam lesbian
>Stuttering nigger who talks like hes off stormfront
>guy who thinks a gay donkey raped his horse
>purple tied tory

so we're going for guy gay donkey?

>guy who thinks a gay donkey raped his horse
Who now?

so which party is, dare i say, so to speak, /ourparty/

The extreme one which appears after the pound collapses

Then you don't understand how the majority of empirical research is conducted. Sociology plays a massive part in being able to deduce how humans act.
If someone claims they were raped or tells a friend they may have been we can know what margin or motives they may have to lie. If a women doesn't want to admit they had sex with a man no questions the best thing to do is to keep quite about it. Most do this for the same reason as denying rape.

This isn't a simplistic subject obviously as soon as you bring consent and alcohol/drugs into it. That is a bit different as its hard to prove whether the man is intoxicated or date raped to the same degree.