THE FINAL REDPÌLL

Let me share with you, the final redpill.
Italians, Ashkenazi Jews AND Japs have the brightest minds on Earth and are currently leading the world progress in all fields of technology which matter enough to make changes so big, our modern issues would be nothing but silly issue of the past none one in the future will be able to relate to, as we cannot relate to the issues of the caveman before us.
>Genetic engineer
>Cybernetic enhancements
>AI
>Workforce replacement with robots

We all here a little minds focusing on little problems, fighting internal battles with our primitive methods. I do no longer care who survives on Earth, except those proven to be the best at making the scientific and technological progress necessary to propel humanity into the next level, and thus are (as clearly dictated by the number of novel prices) The Italians, Jews and Japs.

-

If you have an speck of intelligence you would be learning right now any of the future core job positions, such as computer programming, robotics, mechanical engineering, 3D modelling....etc.
You might not like this redpill, but all redpills are hard to swallow.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=1eb_1504507382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not one user has responded to the biggest redpilled presented in their life time

This isn't The Ultimate Redpill.

There's likely no ultimate redpill either, but it's the ultimate redpill for our generation, perhaps. Specially for the people here who spent enormous amounts of time and energy doing something which is virtually worthless, when they could be extending their life expectancy and learning something that will allow them to succeed in the incoming technologically marvelous future.
Focus on the big things.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=1eb_1504507382

Daily reminder that Italians invented the eternal jew and his bankin system and the katana.

This is the ultimate redpill

Ultimately humanity is in a revolution right now. We have spent 100,000 years evolving and now in the last 2,000 years civilization has exploded. We're skyrocketing to a distant future.

Neither the Low IQ impulsive monkeys in that video, of the woman who is stupid enough to fail to understand the dangers of her actions matter to me.

In fact, no race or gender matters to me except those people with the intellectual capacity and drive to exponentially grow humanity unto a super machine able to control it's environment and itself like a designer itself.
---

Vote for the political parties that will represent your wishes, as the democratic system allows. But stop wasting time and resources in trivia.

THE FINAL REDPILL Is that if u want to save the world u must destroy the USA

>Italians leading the world in anything other than pasta consumption
You lost all credibility

You could have subtracted Italians from my statement and the message would have been exactly the same. If you think that was enough for you to discredit my credibility (which is irrelevant anyhow, as you can do some research on novel prize winners and inventors ethnicity by yourself) makes you kinda silly.

we wuz emperors n greeks

You could destroy all the countries in the world except Japan, Israel and Italy without much worry about the future of the human race.

Progress has always been accomplished by a few bright minds, carrying the weight of humanity through the dark unknown, on their own shoulders.

Listen. I get where you're coming from. It's fun to think about how far we could go as a species, but you're forgetting a lot of things in order to make your claims. While my original statement was largely dismissive shitposting, you need to gather enough brain cells to understand that nobel prizes don't mean a whole lot. It's like actors and musicians giving themselves prizes. Plus, those breakthroughs are funded and run by people across the globe, not just certain ethnic groups.
Furthermore, you are completely ignoring the fact that to get to those levels of tech, we will need decades (at least). Some of those things are happening now, but in small forms. They need much more time to develop. Your message is wasted now, and should be saved for maaaaaaybe your children or their own children, assuming you can procreate.
Finally, we need to actually not die out. This will be a much bigger issue in the coming years between social unrest, global political issues, and the possibility of famine/lack of clean water. To sum it up, your post is appreciated, but it is nothing more than wishful thinking in a sea of shitposting nazis on a Vietnamese taco board.

>Workforce replacement with robots
It's not a good thing for workers, cause the next step is their mass purge by governement

Humans won't die out

We're immortal at this stage. We'd survive an asteriod easy

>It's not a good thing for workers, cause the next step is their mass purge by government

Which I why I encourage Anons in here not to be those future workers, but the creators and designers. Learn how to program code, learn how to model in 3D, maybe consider getting a stem degree. Do something useful.

t. cocaine mule

You do realize that we're a couple nukes or meltdowns away from essentially complete annihlation. Those who would survive would have no good soil to grow crops, all meat would be radioactive (as would the water), and those who stockpiled would have about 20 years before being forced to try to start everything over with this landscape or die trying. We are by no means immortal, but it is definitely better to not worry until it actually happens.

We are immortal. We can purify air, purify water, we can use nuclear energy, we can grow crops indoor, etc...
The human race will be around for tens of thousands of years.

We're just in a passing phase now. There's nothing to do, but wait 5,000 years for the future.
Do coding if you want. Someone has to do the work. It'll be interesting seeing as much as we can. But it's just so insignificant.