Don't like people entering your country illegally and acting like they're entitled to citizenship

>Don't like people entering your country illegally and acting like they're entitled to citizenship
>Vote for man who says he will stop this from happening
>Get called racist online

>be racist
>vote for a racist
>get called racist
"B-b-but immigrant isn't a race!" Yeah, sure, except literally no one cares about immigrants from white counties. Only South America, Africa, and West Asia. And even then y'all still hate them when they get over legally so I don't know what you expect them you do. Guess everyone should just line their entire lives in the city they were born in and hope you get lucky on the birth lottery so you get to live somewhere nice.

OP's post is entirely reasonable

Crazy world we live in when people think like this person isn't OP? The subject at hand is illegals but they manufacture hypotheticals in their heads at which they can be outraged that don't even involve the initial subject. Kind of sad honestly.

Just because we build a nice city doesn't mean other people have the right to be in it

>no one cares about immigrants from white counties

I wonder why.

I think all your bad luck comes from building the city on a gigantic Indian burial ground.

White supremacy.

>we
You've never built shit.
>muh ancestors built it!
>we wuz architects

And what are YOU Doing to make this world a better place?

I made a garden this summer on my side.

I'm improving the ambiance.

It's nothing new

Races inherit from ancestors

If you have a problem with inheritance take it over to Philosophy 101

Nothing in particular and I don't see how that's relevant.

duh

>you can't take pride in what your ancestors did
>does nothing
So how exactly are you worth something?
that's good. We should start garden threads. those always are comfy on Sup Forums

It has nothing to do with inheritance and you know it.
I've never been to Seattle, no one on my family is from Seattle, I've never even met a person who even contributed a penny to Seattle. I have every bit as much "inheritance" in Seattle as literally any other person in the world, the only difference is I could pack my bags legally and move there tomorrow, but if a brown person wanted to, then that's no good.

>Parents build a city for their children
>Give it away to imported spics and allahu ackbars

explain this logic.

we full. fuck off

Yea, it DOES have to do with inheritance. A race builds a civilization and other civilizations want to send their citizens over because what they made wasn't as good?
That is called an INVASION

you and your family pay taxes and sign up for the draft to defend seattle if it comes under attack, immigrants do neither of these.
>if a brown person wanted to, then that's no good.
any american can move to seattle, brown or otherwise, and no americans will complain. it's about legality, not race.

borders are racist

>except literally no one cares about immigrants from white counties.
Correct, that's the racism.

We don't let them in. We need merit based immigration so they can come over. RAISE Act.

Happens all the time. I've watched it happen. It's incredible to watch, almost surreal.

>you and your family pay taxes and sign up for the draft to defend seattle if it comes under attack
I personally don't, so there goes your argument.
>it's about legality
It's only illegal because it's illegal and you won't let people make it legal. It's fine though. Everyone knows you're just upset because your race is dying out and you're desperately clinging to what little sense of white identity you have left. Must be frustrating seeing it happen in your lifetime.

What is your problem my friend?

Look, lots of whites want to keep what previous generations built for them and achieved for them.
They do not like other races or see them as contributing meaningfully to their civilization.
WHY IS THIS WRONG? Why do you feel so entitled?

It's been illegal to come into this country undocumented since 1890 you unfettered faggot.