Anglin is WOKE

I don’t know what is happening. I doubt it is literally the end of the world, but it is extremely likely that the nature of reality itself is shifting due to cosmic waves. That’s not a joke. If you think it is a joke, I would ask that you pay more attention.

Everything around you is shifting in ways that you did not think possible. And I’m not just talking about the global situation. Look at your personal life. Look at the relationships, look at the people.

The sky is opening up.

And the truth is going to come. We are all going to know the truth. And the truth will set us free.

This is a beautiful time to be alive.

I predict a massive event, very soon. Something that will change all of our lives.

Your life is not what you think it is. Reality is not what you think it is. We are spiritual beings which exist as electricity inside of our brains. From the brain, the body is projected, and then the immediate physical surroundings. From there, the larger world is projected. All of our projections meet, and that is what reality is – the collective projections of consciousness, which lives as electricity in our brains.

The internet is a superconsciousness, allowing us to transmit our consciousness in real time, and for thousands of individuals to focus that energy in the same direction. That is why Donald Trump won the election, and that is why the whole world is pushing for me to be banned from the internet. Because you and I – we – are altering the nature of reality through focused psychic energy.

At this point, I would not be surprised if the earth itself opened up and ancient megafauna began climbing out of it. I don’t think that is going to happen, mind you, but if I get an alert on my phone that that is happening, I’m just going to nod, unsurprised.

More needs to be written about this. I don’t really know what is going on, I simply know that it is going on. But everyone knows that it is going on. They can feel it in the base of their spine. I am just the only one willing to say it aloud.

Maybe someone who has studied ancient Hindu poems can shed more light on this.

What I can tell you is this: get ready to experience a rapid series of events which you thought were impossible.

Tits and timestamp faglin

THE SERPENT ENTERS YOUR SPINE AND YOUR THIRD EYE OPENS. THERE IS A STRING ABOVE YOUR HEAD. CUT IT.

see a doctor user

Schizophrenia: the post

AND

The nature of reality is not changing. We just stopped listening to the giant head that kept saying, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." People that used to call us "crazy" now acknowledge that we were ahead of the curve.

t.

WW4

Please provide evidence to back up your claims OP.

Faggot OP is trying to prep us for bluebeam happenings but doesn't realize we all know it's fake ahead of time. Try harder nigger.

user. meds. stat.

Some believe the Kali Yuga is only a myth. I've seen enough to believe it's real. We are living in a biological matrix.

As someone who is an expert on Hindu poems, I assure you that Western Civilization will be reduced to chimpanzee tier genes and cannibalism before civilization rises again to the peaks in Rome and Greece.

That said... I feel it too. Something has awoken, we're turning things around, and soon there will be a future for white children. But something supernatural? No way. Not until after the race annhilation and cannibalism.

like whoa dude, this is deep brah

You sayin we gods and shiet?

praise kek

no shit retard
we have known this for years

There's been a spiritual struggle, but the natural laws will show us justice. Hard work has been put into fulfilling this achievement by many. This is why there is ages, it is the pendulum of time.

Several thousand, yes.

My guess is that that's bs. Things are just going to get worse and worse over time. No way to escape it. I'm sorry.

it's true. all of it.

>ancient Hindu poems
Darkness negative receptive.
Pour firmament between our waters,
separate the space.
Mother of destruction wait,
with a belt of skulls strap me down
and send the ship away.
Progress with the process, mine the souls
from their casts.
Pour form and reshape.

Wokelin

one too many hits friend?

Think you'll see project bluebeam soon?? buy a green laser pointer. Of course, if you're wrong, ayys might think you're trying to blind/kill them.

Anglin is woke, this is true.

I see it too user, I will be sure to remember this post when Mohammed comes to behead me and rape my family

We are ascending out of the iron age into the bronze age. We might start seeing elves, leprehchauns, and fairies soon.

Basically, the world is going to start looking more and more like berserk for the next 10000 years until we hit the apex of the golden age.

Not a hindu poem, but relevant.

Sad arrogant humans who think they know the mind of God. The truth is beyond the comprehension of mans feeble mind. Know that Faith is the only "truth" you will ever know.

Perhaps our collective reality is starting to destabilize?

Or perhaps it's just the government controlling the weather....

You have overstimulated your hippocampus with excessive use of LSD and you are perceiving commonplace patterns as being deeply profound. This is amazing but it doesn't matter for us.

>Faith
Faith in Christ is the only thing that sets you free from all the spiritual/material bounds of this world.
If you meant it that way, checked

>Your life is not what you think it is. Reality is not what you think it is. We are spiritual beings which exist as electricity inside of our brains. From the brain, the body is projected, and then the immediate physical surroundings. From there, the larger world is projected. All of our projections meet, and that is what reality is – the collective projections of consciousness, which lives as electricity in our brains.

Sorry I'm just not buying it. Knowing how Humans are even 'created' ie born kinda puts a hole in that theory. We know that Humans come from embryos and embryos come from sperm and sperm just comes from nutrients your testicles uses up, so unless every single doctor and biologist is in on some conspiracy that's been going on for thousands of years I just don't see how 'spirit' as you call it can come from common nutrients.

Reality is an illusion

yup

nice digits