Rare earths

US is fully dependant on China.
It buys all its rare earth from China.
A lot of stuff is being created using this rare earths. A lot of modern technology.
Huge rare earth mineral reserves were discovered in NORTH KOREA.

There will be a war with nk. Sooner or later.

youtu.be/lxwF93wnRQo

>inb4 Varg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BH19w9TVB9Y
youtu.be/v4oysLUcuRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=BH19w9TVB9Y

North Korea is a joke, I say this every day

We already have a conquered country under foot with plenty of rare earth minerals, it's called Afghanistan and we're not leaving anytime soon.

Who gives a shit what some stupid Armenian thinks

We can skip the middle man if we just man up and start mining asteroids.

My favourite /r9k/ poster, haven't seen you there for a while.

Redpill me on rare earths. Why are they so important, and what technology would be impossible to build without rare earths?

Oh okay

Because it's shit now filled with reddit normies. Now I just browse w*z.

Lol fucking armo posting from literally the poorest former soviet country.

Why don't you drop what you're doing and come to Glendale to commit fraud like the rest of your family? I have a Prius and some cologne ready for you my friend.

Physically remove tripfags

Electronics.

US has the worlds lion share of rare earths. They are always found with radioactive Thorium. Thorium is considered as hazardous waste by america making it inflatable to mine any rare earths associated with it. We dont mine rare earths in america not because we dont have them but because our bureaucrats wont let us.

Almost everything in your computer and phone

Neodymium Magnets

china buys all its tech from usa. i'm not talking shitty little iphones anyone can make.

Watch the vid
>Rare earth metals and alloys that contain them are used in many devices that people use every day such as computer memory, DVDs, rechargeable batteries, cell phones, catalytic converters, magnets, fluorescent lighting and much more.
>During the past twenty years, there has been an explosion in demand for many items that require rare earth metals. Twenty years ago there were very few cell phones in use, but the number has risen to over 7 billion in use today. The use of rare earth elements in computers has grown almost as fast as cell phones.
>Many rechargeable batteries are made with rare earth compounds.
>Several pounds of rare earth compounds are in batteries that power every electric vehicle and hybrid-electric vehicle
>Rare earths are used as catalysts, phosphors, and polishing compounds. These are used for air pollution control, illuminated screens on electronic devices, and the polishing of optical-quality glass.

Haha lol xd good thing I picked which country to be born in wew. Now can you send me that cologne, my kids are starving?

That's even worse. I thought you were some diasporafag that went back to Armenia for summer. You live in Yerevan? Don't you have family members here that already send you money every month?

The thing to understand is we are not actually dependant on China and others for rare minerals. The United States has all these elements already but we forbid mining them so we could be more environmental. If the mining sanctions put in place by Clinton and Gore were removed, we'd have no use for Chinese rare metals.

Yes and after occupying nk land murica will be able to safely (for them) do it on that lands.

Sadly no.

sheeeeeeit

Hmm that's a first... You didn't say if you live in Yerevan... What do you do for work?

The US shut down it's large Rare Earth mines when it became clear that China was willing to rape it's own environment and sell them to us cheap.

The US has plenty of Rare Earth to mine.

Yeah I live in Yerevan and I'm studying economy right now.

While nk has a huge amount of rare earths + a free land to pollute.

Back to r9k genocide dodger

>d2NXw4tb

oh shit I'm sorry

Damn this is an awful post, where's a Turk when you need one?

Well me too, I prefer 8/r9k/ more than w*z because the latter is too strict.

Sorry for what?
Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our flags. Especially since they're such good color and all.

That's why I like the it. The only problem is that it's slow.

Last bump with the varg vid
youtu.be/v4oysLUcuRM

mfw missouri ozarks have sufficient deposits of rare earths to satisfy centuries of tech production if needed

China has 3 mineral rich areas (Sub Saharan Africa, Russia, Australia) in its back pocket. We're China's bitch.

we're too pussy to attack north korea. hasn't happened for 50 some years and won't for another 50, if not more.

The US is chock full of rare earth reserves, but digging them up is dirty business and environmentalists fight it tooth and nail.

the three largest mining companies in the world are UK and Australian

south america is full of resources also

china is dependant on imports

>everyone of these systems is 100% dependent on China
>rare earth only makes up probably 1% of a drone

I don't think that's how percentages work....

top kek