================
>Hurricane Center Update 2 AM EST
>GFS Model Run 12 AM EST
>Fucking up north Cuba and heading to Florida

RUNDOWN
========
>Windspeed 160 MPH
>Pressure 924 mb
>Latest models still tracking west and showing landfall at the southern tip of Florida
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are basically out of food, bottled water, and gas
>If you're planning on evacuating, you need to leave NOW. Travel will become impossible later on

LINKS
========

>WHY WE CANT JUST NUKE THE HURRICANE
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

>Track the Tropics
trackthetropics.com/irma

>Tropical Tidbits
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
weather.cod.edu/satrad/exper/?parms=meso1-13-200-0-10

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
>Livecam Meta Site
codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/

streema.com/radios/Liberty_Radio

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Iks4
ventusky.com/?p=32.8;-73.5;5&l=gust&t=20170918/12
youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs
notehub.org/b1v5b
nhc.noaa.gov/
trackthetropics.com/irma
windy.com/
floridadisaster.org
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/
fiddle.jshell.net/e28axbvd/show/
pastebin.com/SGjm27E0
youtube.com/watch?v=lku33_7_iI4
earthchanges.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why cant we just nuke the hurricane?

00z EURO

Miami looks like the luckiest motherfucker in Florida right now.

Good question. What dissipates clouds filled with water?

what the fuck is happening in Cuba? Are they okay?

15,000-35,000 remain in the FL Keys per the latest estimate

So it grazes the west coast of Florida. Come Saturday, I think it'll miss Florida completely.

FOR THE WEST TRACK TO COFIRM IRMA HAS TO GO OVER CUBA.

IF IT CONTINUES MORE NW IT THE TRACK WILL SHIFT EAST.

GFS ALREADY HAS IT SHIFTING EAST.

IT’S CURRENTLY OFF THE COAST OF CUBA MOVING NW.

MIAMI IS NOT OUT OF PLAY YET.

Who cares, they're commies

Illegals stranded in Miami

>archive.is/7Iks4

>Many of the stranded travelers who didn't get out in time were visiting from abroad and spoke little English

Where the streams at

Radiation rain wouldn't feel good

>already looted tons of shit
>ready to punch holes in my wall and pour water all over my house to claim insurance
>going to burn my furniture and claim looters looted it
maximum fucking comfy lads I love hurricanes

Quadricane incoming?

this was posted for my area

>CURRENT THREAT TO LIFE AND PROPERTY: Extreme - The wind threat has increased from the previous assessment. - Emergency plans should include a reasonable threat for major hurricane force wind greater than 110 mph of equivalent Category 3 intensity or higher. - To be safe, aggressively prepare for the potential of devastating to catastrophic wind impacts. Remaining efforts to secure properties should now be brought to completion. - Extremely dangerous and life-threatening wind is possible. Failure to adequately shelter may result in serious injury, loss of life, or immense human suffering. Move to safe shelter before the wind becomes hazardous. - POTENTIAL IMPACTS: Devastating to Catastrophic - Structural damage to sturdy buildings, some with complete roof and wall failures. Complete destruction of mobile homes. Damage greatly accentuated by large airborne projectiles. Locations may be uninhabitable for weeks or months.

>Failure to adequately shelter may result in serious injury, loss of life, or immense human suffering
>immense human suffering

h-help

this isnt comfy anymore

RIP tampa

ventusky.com/?p=32.8;-73.5;5&l=gust&t=20170918/12

um, goys?

Only the shoreline got nailed. All the cities in the center are made with withstand constant hurricanes

Can you give a more detailed guide on insurance fraud due to hurricane?

You're a big girl...

>No word from Turks and Caicos for 32 hours
A-are they ok?

>tfw make an OP and someone already beat me to it just before I post it
oh well

Nice

they ded

...I just wanted a few comfy nights trapped in my home with my friends, making hotdogs and steaks on a butane grill while we talk shit and play monopoly with all the lights out... And Tampa is going to steal everything from me...

You going to be waiting months if not years for insurance to get to you. Trust me I'm a Houston fag and they are saying really next year for me

checked

>whole family was going to evac to Tampa with relatives because it was going to trash the east coast
>late tracks and early Friday morning convinced me that we should be fine, they went anyway
>more and more west
>looking more like Tampa will see bad shit
>call mom tonight, tell her they need to get back over here
>dad refuses to leave, doesn't believe the new west track
>will try again in the morning to convince them to come back across the state
Of course considering every new track is more and more west I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility to think that this may actually go into the gulf and hit the panhandle/Alabama/Mississippie or something but still.

for you

>HURR DURR IT'S SO INTENSE AT 850 HPA

Stop being a retard

Just make claims

t. spic

Honestly the only people that lose out from looting and insurance fraud are the jews

>Update
thats a probability map you fucking mong

Confederate meteorologist bro, once the storm heads our way what do you do on the Island not many choices but to leave. I have family in Bayou la Batre and I live on the eastern shore. Are we fucked?

Live on the most western part of the panhandle, am I going to be alright? Still have plenty of time to just drive west since nobody is going west.

It's comfy in the sense that you get off your ass and have some exciting times participating in a drill of what you'd do in your local version of the end of the world happening. Only it just MIGHT not be a drill. Either way, it's comfy.

Also, it's supposed to hit Florida on 9/11. Ya'll are fucked if the damn thing is engineered.

t h i c c

>50%
I like those odds

>tfw live in tenn.
Guess I better go to the one publix in my city and share a pub-sub sentiment with my florida bretheren

youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs

This is hweird.

Posting my OP. Someone copypaste this for next thread

PASTEBIN
========
notehub.org/b1v5b

NEXT HAPPENINGS
================
>2AM NHC UPDATE CONFIRMS TAMPA IS KILL
>GFS COMPLETELY USELESS AS ALWAYS
>First rainbands reach Florida

RUNDOWN
========
>160mph winds
>Pressure 930 mb
>Latest models show landfall south of Ft. Myers and buzzsawing up west coast of peninsula
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are basically out of food, bottled water, and gas
>If you're planning on evacuating: lol. You fucked up waiting this long. Hunker down or find a shelter.

LINKS
========

>National Hurricane Center
nhc.noaa.gov/

>WHY WE CANT JUST NUKE THE HURRICANE

>Track the Tropics
trackthetropics.com/irma

>Tropical Tidbits

>Real-Time Irma Guidance

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s

STREAMS
========
>Livecam Meta Site

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/

>Storm Center
fiddle.jshell.net/e28axbvd/show/

>Storm Center Lite
Get 800x800px patch of NROL/pol/, save as header.png
Save text of pastebin.com/SGjm27E0 as .html
With both files in same folder, open in browser.

>nigger fetish

GC? Is that you?

>excited about getting a major happening in florida
>turns out its probably going to turn west and mostly miss florida altogether
fucking Sup Forums your meme magick sucks.

So how exactly do you have sex with a natural disaster, let alone a hurricane?

And so help me if any of you memesters make a pun like "hurr durr she'll blow you".

>when winterchan came and spared the shitskins, i was quiet
>when ebolachan came and spared the other shitskins, I remained quiet
>now that irmachan is coming ...

No shit, literally every hurricane forecast is a probably map, they call it a model. The probability of an area getting hurricane-force winds is a reflection of the forecast map they use

239 squatter. I got candles and my 3ds with 4 battery usb chargers. I'm so set.

All Floridians, report in.

Post your general location and what you're gonna do come hurricane time. Going to a shelter, think my house will be fine.

*probability

go back to redddit with your projection unto others regarding puns

>Tampa user here

FUCKING BRING IT

The hell you going to a shelter for?
It's hitting the west coast.
I'm not leaving my Daytona house.

i guess it's only just now sinking in what's about to happen

i have plenty of supplies and weapons, the waiting at this point is what's killing me

Grow a set please.

>stores throughout the entire state of florida are basically out of food, bottled water and gas

i live in atlanta and i've seen tons of florida refugees today with gas cans strapped to their roof and they've literally cleaned our stores out of water

I literally live down the street from a shelter and the power and whatnot might go out. I also want to be better safe than sorry in case Irma decides to do a 180.

it IS over cuba

Fug

Fair enough.

She Thicc

That dragon is T H I C C

Miami dade county, mad she's going west. Gonna play games all fucking night because the skank won't even blow out the powet grid. Awful hurricane 0/10. 900 billion an a half hurricane threads for fucking nothing.

>Hurricane Jose already a large Cat4 with sustained wind speeds of 155mph
>Set to follow Irma path of destruction through the Caribbean and towards the US mainland

Imagine being so dumb you choose to live on the coast in a hurricane corridor

How do you think Louisiana feels? My area (south central) hasn't had anything since freaking GUSTAV. No one even remembers that storm. But it's the last impactful one that I remember. Apparently in 2012 Hurricane Issac hit us pretty directly and I don't even remember it at all! Man, 2000-2008 was a really interesting stretch for Louisiana.

:']

get fucked florida west coast

SOOO LARGE

So how long until shit hits the fan? Pic just there for shits and giggles.

reminder the belly of the dragon will drip water first harvey and now irma

Redpill yourself anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=lku33_7_iI4
earthchanges.org

>babby's first hurricane
the damn thing is enormous. You'll likely lose power for a week at least from the localized sustained gusts so enjoy the games over the weekend while you can. And save often towards the end of the weekend.

Irma is such a whore deciding to cuck Miami and fuck Tampa instead

Nigger where do you live? Lilly was the last one that hit around here, but it didn't even knock out power at my parents house. Fizzled into nothing. The last hurricane that did Amy substantial damage I can remember was Andrew. Lafayette reporting in.

Outer edges making landfall. Getting mighty windy in central FL. Hold fast, brothers.

>Floridians

>literally

>cleaned [anything]

Cmon now confedanog

Stop lying.

Also look out for our fellow countrymen.

Fag. Quit whining.

user, please. It's a category 5 right now, and a category 3 was enough to cause a blackout last year. Even if it was for one day. Imagine how bad it's gonna get if it doesn't slow down.

This guys correct. I was raised in florida and even shitty weak hurricanes knocked my power out for 2 weeks+

bump and a shout out for suspicious observers

Latest EURO putting Tampa right in the crosshairs.
Gonna go to sleep and hope for better news tomorrow. Cuba owes us for that missle shit they did in the 60's.
If it's still cat 5 straight up the west corridor then I may have to go to a shelter.

irma wind speeds are 185 mph.
katrina wind speeds were only 155.
press f to pay respects

I live a little bit south of Lafayette.

Right, Gustav didn't really do anything, but I remember it closing LSU down for like a week so it was a happening. It was my first year.

Lili was definitely our worst. But it knocked our power out for several days hmmm. But Rita was happening-tier too. You don't think? I remember those gusts getting nasty and there were downed branches/trees everywhere by the next morning.

Hoy would take out that part that says "you should evacuate now" it's already too late for that. No gas anywhere and you'll get stranded on the highway.

F u c k
u Y
c o
k u

the absolute of flat earthers and low tes fgts

Stop shitposting
Any actual Floridian would never do this as it takes literally years to get insurance to pay for losses due to storms

Are you talking about FEMA or home insurance companies?

>trying to get to sleep
>God damn frog is the bush right next to my bedroom window and he along with his 100 or so friends won't shut the fuck up
The fuck? Shouldn't they be finding shelter not bothering my sleep?

they're singing you a song, user

they know what's about to come and they're joyous

I live in Tampa, they're safer here than pretty much anywhere else that isn't a bunker

Kek wants you to get the fuck out

Kek has blessed you.
You will be spared

Rita knocked out power for a few days, nothing major. Was the same year as Katrina so it got overshadowed. I remember smoking cigarettes and drinking whiskey with my grandma while we watched the Rita blowing the fence down. Maximum comfy.

>phoneposts with an autocorrected "hoy"

>*i live in atlanta and i've seen tons of yankee refugees
Floridians don't leave the state when a hurricane hits no matter how strong it is, the most we ever do is move to other parts of the state

I'm burning I'm burning
I'm burning I'm burning
I'm burning I'm burning
I'm burning I'm burning
for you

is florida dead yet. this is like the bad mini series that never ends.

Gustav was the one like 4 or 5 years ago right? I was at LSU at that time too, my apartment was like one of the only ones that retained power throughout it.