================
>Hurricane Center Update 2 AM EST
>GFS Model Run 12 AM EST
>Fucking up north Cuba and heading to Florida

RUNDOWN
========
>Windspeed 160 MPH
>Pressure 924 mb
>Latest models still tracking west and showing landfall at the southern tip of Florida
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are basically out of food, bottled water, and gas
>If you're planning on evacuating, you need to leave NOW. Travel will become impossible later on

LINKS
========

>WHY WE CANT JUST NUKE THE HURRICANE
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

>Track the Tropics
trackthetropics.com/irma

>Tropical Tidbits
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
weather.cod.edu/satrad/exper/?parms=meso1-13-200-0-10

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
>Livecam Meta Site
codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/

streema.com/radios/Liberty_Radio

>Leaf's Multistream Lite
pastebin.com/0gnCUUxx

Other urls found in this thread:

southernmostpointwebcam.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_lpft-7DbTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xSsxQe2HTss
codepen.io/openseasloot/full/rzEyOp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the discord link?

>pray 4 florida
thanks leaf

good luck florida

where it belongs, /trash/

southernmostpointwebcam.com/
NICE WEBCAM TO SEE KEY WEST GET WIPED OFF THE MAP

So when will the Euro model update again?

This isn't tumblr user

I can't shake the idea that it'll just keep going west, right past Florida and into the Gulf.

can someone give me info. do we know yet if that STD infested boomer paradise the villages, is it going to get wiped out?

Really wish the hurricane would take the previously predicted path and hit NC :(

You in AL?

Comfy as fuck. Gonna go to sleep with this stream on.

High rises btfo.
Brace for broken glass shrapnel hurricane.

The Hurricane will be worse than 9/11

Does it even matter? Theyre already gone and have insurance they'll be back.

you don't even know the meaning of comfy

nice picture, Gordy

>Tfw we live in the best timeline where Irma threads the needle between Florida and Cuba
>D O U B L E W H A M M Y

Damn, I'm jealous. I'm drinking green tea while wrapped up in my blanket but I'm being a normie and using my phone.

Nah, OH my man.

Theatre rate for like 200, m8

Everyone kindly thank the leaf for splitting like the piece of shit he is.

RECYCLE:

Imagine those breaking in half

>blame me for splitting thread
>your thread was made 5 minutes later

Whipped this up, taking suggestions

gonna hit nola

nah, we're over here mate

Ah, thought you might be a worriedposter.

I live in AL, and genuinely hope Irma fucks my shit up. I want a new house.

You should have took action sooner there was plenty of time don't be such a fag

This model over Louisiana has been bugging me a couple days now. They keep saying it will turn north it was suppose to do it yesterday... I'm the user who went through hurricane camile as a kid. People went to bed that night because it wasn't supposed to be bad or go where it did.

Really makes you think

Where is link to this stream, please.

Saved

Don't forget were looking at flying crane wind speeds.

That's why I said "recycle", per Sup Forums protocol. Are you sure you're really from Florida?

Good shit, user. Keep it up

what the fuck is that one model taking it over Alabamadingdong?

>per Sup Forums policy
Sup Forums policy is not for you to make a thread five minutes after mine. Check your timestamps faggot.

Florida masterrace responses only please.

I need it straight and honest. Are Hillsborough County fags fucked? I live in the Carrolwood area off of N. Dale Mabry

Apparently they're able to take 175mph winds.
At the moment gusts reach up to 190mph.

If it makes you feel any better, we're overdue for a nasty blizzard up here.
I've been wondering when they would stop and re-evaluate the rapid turn north. People in Florida are legitimately prepared for hurricanes and FEMA knows how to operate down there. If this thing swings around and hits somewhere else it's going to be a disaster.

Miami will be getting cat. 4 winds, it seems. Some surging is probable, too. Really, nothing is going to be "safe" when Irma hit the mainland. The southern tip of Florida is going to be a disaster area no matter what at this point, and those stupid fucks that remained in the Keys are going to be underwater sometime tonight/tomorrow morning.

Irma will have serious repercussions and likely end up being the most costly naturally-occurring calamity in the country's history. As for the body count? I'd wager that there are enough morons out there to raise the count in excess of a thousand.

>dfw wont get to shoot nigger looters because storm turned away from me

Chad has never even seen plywood

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS MIAMI WAS SUPPOSED TO GET FUCKED NOT US

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER, TAMPABROS?

Most recent euro model that's 45 minutes old

I live pretty much right near you, except in egypt lake. We're fucked hard, just start digging dirt from your yard tomorrow and put them in trash bags. Put them up against your doors and pray.

wesley chapel here

if you're in an evacuation zone get out now, seriously, if you have friends or family that are further inland consider staying with them during the storm.

Its not looking good. Cat 5s are nothing to fuck with and it seems to be slowly inching towards you. If you have a sturdy house just do everything you can to secure it. If not get out or to a shelter.

all I could find for you is evac zone but yeah you're definitely fucked unless you're far enough away from water and have shit over your windows

I had to switch from mobile to PC. This is why I don't bake.

Palm Beach county reporting in. It's gonna be a comfy hurrikang boys.

no worries m8 just always reload the catalog and do one last search before hitting submit

WESTCOAST FAGS BTFO

WHO /EXTREMELYCOMFY/ HERE?

M8, it's hitting as a 3

Let's not get too over optimistic here. It could still fuck us. We will know for sure by tomorrow. But its looking better by the hour.

give stream link?

youtube.com/watch?v=_lpft-7DbTQ

IT'S GONNA BE YUGE FLOWDA
YUGE

I'm worried about my favorite e-celebs that live in florida

Sarasota reporting in ready to fucking die

What happens when it goes straight to the Gulf?

WPB most prepared county in Florida, almost disappointed it won't hit us now. We'll be lucky to lose power for a day.

Too bad it's going to continue to defy predictions, veer into the gulf, and make landfall in Houston.

rip reviewbrah

>mfw New College gets BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=xSsxQe2HTss

codepen.io/openseasloot/full/rzEyOp

Somebody save us

Fuck, Florida bros, all the talk about tendie subs the past couple of days has me praying that the Publix on Oakland Park Blvd actually opens back up tomorrow.

Really would like to settle in with a sub and some pale ales to watch Narcos tomorrow.

This storm is going to kick off massive bailouts of the insurance industry.

you already know how the fuck we comin whole lotta gang shit goin on nibba

I live in the same area. If you aren't in an evac or flood zone (we aren't) you will survive.

It's been gnawing at me. The cold front we were supposed to get keeping it away from us was very minor a couple degree drop for a few hours. I have a double wall cypress home built in 1904 this is the first storm where I can say I wouldn't stay in it. If it doesn't turn north no one west of Florida is prepared.

Clitorus mcfartcan

kek
what a silly faggot

protocol my foot in your ass, nigger

thanks snow user

oh shit ben magnus lives in florida

>WHERE NIGGAS GET GUNNED DOWN*

*east of I95

thank fuck
>entirety of the thread probably thinks this is making fun of trump
>they dont have to listen to that shit hourly

I'm in fucking St. Pete (near Tampa).. Fuck my life.

Don't use dirt you retard. It doesn't behave the same as sand when wet.

Carrolwood is far enough inland to not have to worry about storm surge at all. Any old trees above you that can fall on your ass?

mother fucker, why did you say that.

Check Twitter there's a link that gives everyone's estimated hours, most are closed until further notice.

You forgot to plug your bullshit MUH IRMA GONNA FUCK NORTH CAROLINA slide thread

We're all about to die, why be a faggot at this point?

>a day
bullshit my dude FPL is trash

not going to east coast anymore

at this point I'm certain the jews are behind this

(((miami))) seems awfully lucky

I am also in Carrollwood and can confirm there are a ton of trees. I think trees falling on houses and blocking roads will be the biggest danger here.

Pic related is best Florida e-celeb

So what happened to Irma turning North? All I have heard for two days is Irma will do a turn North and Miami would get hit. Now they are nonchalantly saying how Irma will travel up the West side of FL, not even mentioning how for two days they have been fear-mongering an East side hurricane, even saying it would smash into the Carolinas.

What is going on???

I'm worried about Demo

321, reporting in. Any west mel fags here?

>pray for Florida

Nigger only thing I'm praying for is Miami to get fucked with Irma at 185mph

you got me mixed up with some other user, poor confused nervous weak fag

just calm down, you're about to piss in your panties

I want to be wrong. I got propane on deck, gas grill, solar generator, swamp cooler, books for days. But let's be real - all the jews live here and FPL will replace the whole damn power plant to get electricity back first in WPB

are they rated for 150mph trees, though?