What type of immigration can you get behind?

A. People who invest 500,000 minimum and create 5 permanent full time jobs

B. People who have an advanced university degree from a top 250 university

C. Young people below age 25 who take an IQ test and register above 120

What's your criteria?

>D

No-one. Also deport all fags, retards, niggers, G*rms, and other assorted subhuman filth.

D. None

A, B and C + being white

A nation is not a fucking shopping mall. Which of these choices would you replace your brother and mother with?

Female Asians

>What type of immigration can you get behind?

Women 18-24

How about none.

I can get behind immigrating to 3rd world savage lands to teach them a real language and rail their women on the nightly, but anything beyond that like letting them in my country and nothx

so my criteria is literally go fuck yourself unless you're diaspora

I'm cool with nips coming over, other than that everyone else can fuck off

This. 100% this.

True. Still, if our current immigration policy was to be changed to requiring just either of A, B or C, I would happily cut off a limb to make it happen.

Meant in reply to

fucking none

whichever gets me in your country :^)

D. European people only

0 immigration isnt normal.

sterilization of all immigrants

Japanese girls under the age of 30.

Hot women only. Men are expendable who cares about them and old/ugly hags are useless.

>A

>Implying that wouldn't be abused by pajeets who go in for 7-11's and employ their family

Anyone who goes through the currently available legal process is just fine.

t. /r/the_donald

Human beings have been migrating since we started as a species. It's way more normal than staying in one place.

D. People who are filling a job of which there is a shortage of in the host country and unable to hire natives (pretty rare except like doctors / nurses)

Once a species or group is settled in land they fend off others for mutual benefit.

None. The world is panicking about too many workers vs joins replaced by automation. Why exasperate the problem.

And there is no such thing as humans but different sub species of humans that have 0 connection and despise each other as a wolf would a cat.

Emigration of muslims, niggers and sandniggers from Finland to I don't care where as long as they go.

no immigration. get the fuck out of my country. you can post all the half breed sluts you want, nobody wants shitskins anywhere aound them.

>IQ test and register above 120
This, and strict quota too.

Don't want 1,000,000 chinese.

hate to tell you german bro, but that's a phipineneian slut trying really hard to look japanese.

t. actual japanese person

how bout all of the above plus white, Hans

All of the above and nothing less.

Good question. I think something like citizenism.

But my views are still immuture to say the least. And my concern is as Edmund Burk put it in his reflections on the revolution in France, “Society is indeed a contract. Subordinate contracts for objects of mere occasional interest may be dissolved at pleasure – but the state ought not to be considered as nothing better than a partnership agreement in a trade of pepper and coffee, calico or tobacco, or some other such low concern, to be taken up for a little temporary interest, and to be dissolved by the fancy of the parties. It is to be looked on with other reverence; because it is not a partnership in things subservient only to the gross animal existence of a temporary and perishable nature. It is a partnership in all science; a partnership in all art; a partnership in every virtue, and in all perfection. As the ends of such a partnership cannot be obtained in many generations, it becomes a partnership not only between those who are living, but between those who are living, those who are dead, and those who are to be born.”

men that create jobs
god-fearing family-oriented single women

People with those attributes wouldn't move to Germany. Your population was in free fall till you and NATO bombed Syrians out of their country.

Actually, that's some K-Pop slut

How do you distinguish between Japanese and others?

IQ+EQ testing, DNA testing, behaviour observation up to 5 years, cannot get citizenship only permanent residence status, cannot have children, has to wear a tracker at all times, any criminal offense results in amputation of one limb, and their wealth will be confiscated

have you done any of that?

I doubt you can come under A. Or B. try for C. then, even if it means taking IQ enhancing pills.

Anyone willing to work with an IQ over 100. And probably not muslim.

If you liquidated gibs for undocumented "refugees" would get the fuck out or EU. Every "refugee" identity would have to be confirmed by Syrian government. You lost your documents? Well though luck. I'm sure there are some safe zones in Syria. As easy as that.

>being this barbarian

> (OP) #
>People with those attributes wouldn't move to Germany.
Good. We have a rather overcrowded country. I am fine with only a few thousand smart young or rich or highly educated people coming and block everyone else. Rather than immigration, we should just let people work longer to keep up our working age population.

You don't. They all look the same
Chinese have deficit of women. If instead of aborting them, they send them to Germany, that would be interesting turn of events, lol. There's around 20 million abortions every year in China. Out of these around 12 million are girls. So 12 million chinese girls a year. In 10 years every Hans could have a harem of Chinese girls.

>Rather than immigration, we should just let people work longer to keep up our working age population.
Yeah you're gonna love when your kid's schoolbus driver will be 85 and barely able to move on his two.

> Rather than immigration, we should just let people work longer to keep up our working age population.
No need to work longer. Rising efficiency in the industries will sort that out. For the service industries we just take a look at Japan and go the robot route. Or we just employ some poles like we already do. None of the new immigrants from asia or africa work anyways.

we dont have school buses so there's no problem.

Thing is, population decline will sort itself out in a generation when all those "I dont want kids" people and their genes removed themselves from the gene pool and only those with a healthy attitude towards child rearing are left.

A. Speaks fluent or near fluent English
B. Come from a country of similar culture and way of life
C. Cannot take welfare while here
D. No criminal record from old country
E. Not fat
F. Not old, unless they're rich

Those are the basics for me

pay all applicable taxes. the end.

White

Under these criteria a Polish fruit picker can move to Australia, desu senpai.

>we dont have school buses so there's no problem.

My point is that pencil pusher can be 100 years old and still work but for lots of jobs you just don't want old people there.

We can have robots drive buses, dude.

pic related is my preferred immigrant

Either Europeans/Anglos or no immigrants at all. Nonwhites always vote democratic even Asians.

Make more than 35k per year, don't be a drug dealing raping nigger faggot.

>What's your criteria?
That they're white/.

Ethnic europeans

only whites and cute Japanese girls

A: You can't know that before
B: There is corruption and so on
C: Young smart people are more likely to intergrate, easy choice C

A. You can see that they have 500k in funds

B. Not in the good universities - not sure, isn't Uppsala in the top 250?

C. Yes, but it can't just be that option

>It doesn't matter if they turn states blue, lets bring in a bunch of nips in just so they can hate on whites

Japan is the most hedonistic country on the planet and pretty much rivals the west. They have a growing communist movement there as well.

immigration between people from western european countries is actually benefical for all parts involved.

One in; one out.

For every American that is granted citizenship in your country and who actually moves there after renouncing their citizenship here, one of your huddled masses will receive the same in return.

>No one wants to move to my shithole
Boo fucking hoo. Sounds like you need to fix your nation instead of running away like a useless nigger.

Only women who aren't allowed to vote, work, or collect welfare.

It's a bi-partisan solution as it will fix the single unproductive beta problem and also helps the white genocide.

american infrastructure literally can not sustain any more people as it is.

Right.

btw, because of such biased bullshit polls, politicians and journalists conclude that 100% of people are positive to immigration.
Forgetting to say people had no D choice...

Cultural compatibly /thread

Latina immigration
Eastern European Women immigration
East Asian women immigration

If it looks like they have a plastic layer, it's usually a korean.

The immigration of eastern European women to the west. Not just to have more hot grills, but because I want to see jealous western women campaign for nationalism.

Only correct answer.

D. None
There isn't any space left here sadly

A. Immigrants must be white
B. Immigrants must be knowledgeable about the country
C. They must show nationalism to said country they are migrating to
D. Only 100,000-50,000 migrants a year
All of those criteria have to be met for immigration to make since in my eyes.

The type where immigrants stay in their own shithole countries and don't come here

This!

im ok with this

None, fuck off were full.

Any beautiful woman from any country can come desu, as long as they are a knockout.
Men have to take an IQ test, and be over 100

>1.2 million Italians here
>mostly low live mafiatier Italians
>still have shittier pasta and pizza

Yes please, go all back to Italia