Trump is a bad president and you should feel bad for allowing him to be elected!

Trump is a bad president and you should feel bad for allowing him to be elected!

You're right.

>blumphy cat 4 drumphy XDDDD

you had no choice in the matter, toothpaste

Trump is a crybaby orange idiot

>he doesn't know the Dutch hacked the election

I agree but POTUS is just a puppet position so it doesn't matter who occupies it.

yes

>idiot
>win presidency on 1st run with no previous political past against someone who had the entire MSM shilling for them who has also been in politics their entire life

The other option was a rigging, fixing, scheming and utterly corropt and criminal Hillary.

If anything you should feel bad for only having two political party, neither of which can come up with a candidate that's electable.

Butt Hurt much leftypol?

That's where you're wrong faggot!

And tanks the country into slavery and min wage workers.

Congrats.

been a while since I'd seen ol' grumps

It's "zromph" you silly

>Slavery
Where's my nigger? Sounds like you're spouting fake news.

Oh wow. He won a high school president popular vote. He's so accomplished!

Mr popular

BLOOMPH IS DONE!!!!

Cuz only black peoples can be slaves -.-
You're so educated

>Exclamation point at the end
>Generic, outdated cat image

Definitely from reddit.

He's literally shit. Even his brain dead voters realize they were conned.

Ur just mad reddit has more views that this shitchan.

He is a shit president.
Abortion is still legal, kids are feed bullshit about evolution at schools. It's not how it was suposed to be.

Fuck

>Be christian
>"I only believe in the things I can see with my own two eyes!"
>Believe in god

u too then

You can't see god?
I see god all the time!
Wtf, are your normal?

Eat a dick and die faggot
Evolution is against God.
THis is a Christian site.

HEY BITCH, WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE ON THIS CHRISTIAN SITE YOU SINNING PEICE OF SHIT.

Well evolution is a basic fact of life, dipshit. Your god has to revolve around it. Look at the hair on your arms, that is proof enough that we are apes.

You completely failed to refute one word President Trump has ever said. You completely failed to challenge a single one of his policies. Or name one crime he has ever committed. Pathetic. You hate him only because Comedy Central told you millennials to hate white males.

I'm a fish you asshole.

user, do you know what vestigial structures are?

Trump bitches and bitches about the corrupt system and how Hillary Clinton disobeyed federal court orders and abused her office.

Then Trump pardons a corrupt sheriff Joe Arpaio who ignored a federal court order and abused his office.

Want more?

It's not. Evolution is a lie.
Darwin was against God and is now burning in hell. Repent or you will share his fate.
What are you even doing here? Or do you feel that your life is hollow and you need Jesus?

HAHA GLORMPFGH BTFO!!!

Ebin meme xD

>sheriff Joe Arpaio who ignored a federal court order

Good for him. If you think America is going to side with illegal aliens and their La Raza judge, then you learned absolutely nothing from the elections. Sheriff Joe needs to be put in charge of the detention camps on the border. That will put fear in the beaners.

Then move the fuck away