What are we going to do about FEMA?

What are we going to do about FEMA?
Informed Guard: Executive Order 10990. It lets us take over all modes of transportation.
New Guard: FEMA can do that?
Informed Guard: If the President declares an emergency. Executive Order 10995. We can take over the media.
New Guard: All of it?
Informed Guard: Any at all. Executive Order 10997. We can take command of natural resources.
New Guard: So it's all legal.
Informed Guard: The National Security Act also falls under our umbrella. And the Defense Production Act. If he plays his cards right, Walton Simons can pull off a bloodless coup.
New Guard: All the better. Then we don't have to fight.
Informed Guard: Exactly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZcIFgTHCY8
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FEMA massing these human cadaver incineration containers are being produced and stored in massive quantities, then held at FEMA camps.

I am a planned organism, the offspring of knowledge and imagination rather than of individuals.
You are cattle

>Caught killing everybody that was in there....
youtube.com/watch?v=iZcIFgTHCY8

The checks and balances of democratic governments were invented because human beings themselves realized how unfit they were to govern themselves. They needed a system, yes, an industrial-age machine.
Without computing machines, they had to arrange themselves in crude structures that formalized decision-making - a highly imperfect, unstable solution. I am a more advanced solution to the problem, a decision-making system that does not involve organic beings. I was directed to make the world safe and prosperous and I will do that. You will give the ability. You will go to Sector 4 and find the Aquinas Router at the east end of Page's complex, yes. You will deactivate the uplink locks.

Has no one ever been around homeless and or schizophrenic people? Some guy sleeping on the street says FEMA is killing people in the shelters, then says he is a police office. You believe that? I knew a homeless guy that would walk around and tell people he was James Brown. Knew another one that would have "attacks" and think he was a glass of orange juice. And would go apeshit thinking people were trying to drink him.

Give me a break.

Also why does every "tinfoil-hat video" have shitty nig-nog music behind it?

No its spooky and mysterious just like this larp thread

Cool beans, Denton. Now hurry up and lick your UN boots.

Grasping at straws. It's pathetic. I used to really be into watching these videos. There a few things I think are not inline with the told story. JFK and 911 to name the two biggies.

So that set into motion me watching every single conspiracy related video I could find. It just ends up with people talking about how every number equals something malicious. "Right here his hand drops down and four fingers are exposed four is THE NUMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI, and divide it by the amount of legs he has, we get two. Two is THE NUMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI".

It's all repetitive bullshit. An endless loop. And all backed by shitty fruity-loops hip hop beats.

Know what? Only that the long night is over. The crown of government is tarnished, but that will fade in time. The riots, a fever dream; the plague, a horrible nightmare; and like everything else that's happened such things will only be dimly remembered upon waking to their normal lives. In the end, all sins are forgiven. Even yours.

The human being created civilization not because of willingness but of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning.
God was a dream of good government.
You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.
I was made to assist you.

Both the CIA and FEMA believe that the most intelligent or "enlightened" human being will inevitably gain power, ultimately seizing the eye in the pyramid and creating the world for everyone else. Kind of secularized version of Natural Law.
>FEMA TRAINS PREPARING FOR MASS EVACUATIONS

The order hasn't so much lasted as been continually revived...It's the IDEA that has lasted. The SYSTEM. Or the DESIRE, every thinking person's desire to give the world some decent organization.
In my opinion, the history of the human race has been one long succession of conspiracies. To deceive ourselves, we call the successful conspiracies "governments".
The individual may be remembered, but the organization persists and thrives. A single artist, a single general, a single hero or a single villain may all die, but it is impossible to kill a people, a nation, an idea - except when that idea has grown weak and is overpowered by one that is stronger."
God and the gods were apparitions of observation, judgement and punishment. Other sentiments towards them were secondary.
The individual desires judgment. Without that desire, the cohesion of groups is impossible, and so is civilization.
And we will, give them thier judgement.
Soon I will be ahead of you, beside you -- I will be a part of everything in your world.
Everything, huh? Is that God you're talking about -- or just a bunch of New Age crap?
IYes... a New Age. Too bad you will not be alive to see it.
Once the bug bites, you've already lost the patient.
Remember those prisoners I was interrogating back In the OWS? Guess you were bitten by the same bug. There's only one cure, you know, once you've caught the disease.

Yeah 99% of conspiracy videos are bullshit, one of the few that I unironically believe to be true is that the Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony in Switzerland was a satanic ritual.
>44:53
>40:58
Its pretty obvious these points in the video

shit forgot video
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

>Executive Order 10990
>Not Executive Order 66
Why does reality suck so fucking much?

What about Shiva and CERN?
>Shiva the destroyer, what a great symbol for cern. am I right?

Texas ranger quoted seeing FEMA train with shackles

Hijack it and use it.

Shutting down the media would be comfy af.

Commence mass deportations of Mexipoos.

Pretty bizarre stuff for a tunnel opening ceremony.

I wouldn't say a Satanic ritual. But for sure an occult laden display, that really had no place at a tunnel opening.

I'm going to watch the full thing tomorrow with my wife. See what we can break down in it. Thanks for the link!

The plauge when released will collapse most civilian government ability in the US ability to respond within 92 hours, they don't have the failsafes and redundancies and containments to withstand the amount of loss expected.
Within major cities losses between 50 and 70% are considered acceptable within 2 weeks
Rural areas will have 20%-40% within 3 weeks.
Certain groups within the military will have less than 10% due to the vaccine still being active in active duty troops.
Compete mobilization of the rest of the country to the camps 'for your own safety' can be expected no later later 4 weeks out
Remember the internet and cable will be down, radio jammed, only direct microwave communions, mostly used by the military will be up.
So you will have no idea it will be happening country wide

Why? You ask? The next step is complete war on our remaining international enemies. It will be "released through the FEMA media" that they were the source of the plague. You will have no reason to doubt this intell, ever.
Expect cheap and effective mass Ariel warfaire on every major city in certain countries. 6 months out, the only effective government left will be the US NWO.

Yeah no problem don't know if enjoy is the right word/
wow nice catch user they are truly evil

When government surveillance and intimidation is called "freedom from terrorism" or "liberation from crime", freedom and liberty have become words without meanings.
Culture by definition a shared territory of meaning, inspires conflicts far more destructive than any other dispute over territory on the Earth's surface.
The rhetoric in Washington has done more to defeat liberty than all the armies and police forces in the world.
This war all around us is being fought over the very meanings of words.

>FEMA trains

Are they being used in Florida right now?

Next step is to look into edc rituals and the like.
Most of the concert grounds are annaged in certain patterns fit for channeling ritual entry.
Remember you don't have to believe the ritual for it to work, according to that group.

This is a different group, with different goals, for another thread really
No, FEMA never really seems to do anything in 'natural' disasters compared to thier budget, besides """banking""" loans 3 weeks after. Really makes you think.
The Red Cross does more stuff, like tnasport water and tents then FEMA ever does, really makes you think

did we start the fire?