Dox nazis

dox nazis.

ruin their lives by outing them, pass their details onto workplaces/family/friends etc... because theyre too cowardly to do it themselves.

uncuck them and let them live by their words

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plyC2ipo2B4
youtube.com/watch?v=gld84wPItqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>critizicing Islam will turn moderates into radicals
>literally destroying the livelihood of white people who spout nazi terms and talk about genocide will be completely harmless once they have nothing to live for or to lose anymore

I'd rather dox aussies.

what is your name and address?

cri mor

this guy is croatian. his family will be really sad he's "racist"

So about 3 people of thousands were doxxed right? Seems like there is no danger in marching.

fpbp

Now I ain't saying I am a Nazi or encourage Nazism, How ever I will say they are way better company than the alternative.
Why the fuck would I want to talk to someone who is okay with people chopping their dick off, or having their Vagina removed. There is clearly something wrong with those people, and something wrong with the people that enable that behavior.

So I hang out here were we have many good kek's and actual conversations that don't have a mandatory virtue signaling requirment.

The NSDAP was dissolved and banned in 1945. There are no more nazis.

Reminder that liberals are doing what we did 10 years ago as if they invented it.

if these desperate shut ins will get violent once people realise who they are and what they believe, and shun them accordingly, then this is a problem worth addressing.

Same with muslims. people are more upset with the cartoons of their prophet than the violent response they produce

Nobody should have their physical and financial security compromised because of their opinions.

why do your standards of decency drop with nazis?

Why cant you be against fgm, mgm and all other parasitic ideologies that enable stuff like that?

>reveal these dissenters of the system to the man and the system us leftists pretend to be against ,but are actually working for on the ground as shock troops, will deal with them - that will show them for challenging the holy truths of leftism

Suppression of any kind will only lead to a more potent counter-movement.

however I agree, continue to blame whites and Nazis for any problems you don't like. We will see how that pans out in 5-10 years.

Employers should be able to decide who they do or don't employ. That includes evaluating their character.

Question is
>who is a... "nazi"?
Someone who doesn't want their lips surgecly grafted around hilary clintons clitoris?

who's that white boy?

they can buy a gun and a security system to protect themselves and find a workplace willing to employ nazi sympathisers... and if they fail at both of those, well, tough shit. thats capitalism.

Because I am not stupid and know that the acutal Nazi population of this board is like 2%, you fell for the meme of the meme flags.

Meme flags opened the floodgate to larping, I am just glad the Pirate posting was nipped in the bud.

helloo

Not if they are firing or making an employment decision based on possibly misleading information.

>Not if they are firing or making an employment decision based on possibly misleading information.

All information is possibly misleading.

youtube.com/watch?v=plyC2ipo2B4

People have inalienable rights, you don't just get to assault or oppress anyone you want.

>If we make those that feel like social outcasts feel even MORE like social outcasts that'll fix 'em!

excuse me. im not blaming whites, im blaming nazis for propagating a toxic ideology which will fuck up the the conservative movement if left unsuppressed

If your work isn't affected, it shouldn't be a fireable offense. If I fucking despise niggers, yet treat the ones I work with in a professional manner, what's the fucking problem?

too cheap, feels good to know (we) the winner

You mean Islam?

All you have to do is pay attention.

There are so few real nazi's here that it's not even a problem all you have to do is ignore them and the larping stop's. They literally feed off the (((Yous))), they do it because they know people like you will get upset about it.

The real nazi's in america are a stupidly small fringe coalition whose numbers are barely noticable. Compared to groups like Antifa and BLM which actively do domestic terrorism, whose numbers are continuously growing because people don't see them as the threat they really are.

Fuck off you know what I meant. Accusation shouldn't be sufficient for prosecution, people shouldn't lose their jib based on accusation.

>That includes evaluating their character.

>skill > political opinion

bullshit, im not talking about sjws who hurl the nazi slander at any right of centre individual.

im talking about actual, real, no fooling white supremacist nazis.

Bring it on faggot

>dox nazis.
>implying this wasn't diversion from leftists and you wouldn't be doxing your own group
I'm pretty sure Charlottesville was organized by the left. Of course, some nazis flocked, that was the point, but if you started doxing organizers you would come to some funny conclusions.

Jib, lol *job

>Fuck off you know what I meant. Accusation shouldn't be sufficient for prosecution, people shouldn't lose their jib based on accusation.

So if you know for sure that someone is a murderer, but he wasn't convicted in court, you should have to employ that person?

>Catch your mom cheating on your dad with a based black nazi
>Beg for some based nazi BBC load
>Get sent to your room and grounded for a whole month
>Go to Sup Forums to cry about nazism
>Now you're trapped here forever

When BBC and cuckoldry liberal fetishes go really wrong.

Why should opinions be attached to individuals? Opinions are independent.

You're probably a supporter of how the marchers in the first Sydney mardis gras were dox'd too, because if your opinion runs contre to the mainstream, it needs your name attached, fuck the consequences.

What a soy boy. Neck yourself. Or at least dox yourself right now.

Not everyone there was a Nazi. Not everyone there was a white nationalist. Not everyone there was a white supremacist. Not everyone there was a white identitarian. Not all [enter white-oriented belief] are organized the same or even believe the exact same things.

You're just a fucking retarded useful idiot who should be both sterilized and lined up and shot for destroying the lives of people who believed in respecting American history, believing in free speech and assembly, being proud of themselves, and in uniting the right wing. You're a tyrannical and stupid motherfucker who should be thrown off the nearest bridge face first into the river. Fuck off, you stupid nigger faggot bitch.

I was doxxed and fired from my job. Now I soak up welfare and fuck around while you wage slaves subsidize me.

Life is great.

He is kind of cute in a hillbilly way.
would fuck
please dox him and send him to my place.

>you win
>this

This

were you not concerned by charlottesville?youtube.com/watch?v=gld84wPItqc

and look, im not saying for a second that nazis pose as much of a threat as jihadists or even blm. but its a problem worth addressing.

I thought chinks were supposed to be "based"

You address that by having honest conversations around diversity and mass immigration.

A reasonable, plausible, provable accusation is very different to a frivolous one. Should you lose your job because someone called you a Nazi?

>tfw you see "memes" created by self hating normies and niggers

im not talking about the normal people at that rally. im talking about the white identitarians, the white supremacists and the nazis, you dippy piece of gutter snipe..

>Should you lose your job because someone called you a Nazi?

The only reason you should lose your job is because your employer doesn't want to pay you for your services anymore.

Not trying to fix them. Trying to punish them harshly to deter others from associating with them or spreading their racist ideology in public.

ideas are not people. but people spread ideas.

and if you want to spread ideas, you should have the balls to go to the mat publicly

>will fuck up the the conservative movement if left unsuppressed
if your movement can't survive without suppressing those of others it's a bag of dicks to start with and deserves to fail. Suppression is a major sign of a feeble ideology

That's too open to discrimination, people who have full-time jobs and actively rely on that income to live shouldn't just suddenly lose their jobs one day, this is why there are so many protections in place.

Wtf is this?

Cucks get the hands too.

Feel free to report me to my employer. I'm okay with being fired and reviled so long as it results in a civil liberties settlement.

this guy gets it

STOP EMPOWERING THESE EVIL WHITE FUCKS

LET THEM DIE UNKNOWN

DON'T GIVE THEM EXPOSURE U FUCKING TRASH

U ARE SATANIC ENEMIES OF AMERICA

Why not address the issues, like immigration, opening a debate. You know instead of denouncing and letting the frustration pour into the streets.

Which is exactly why people like you should be lined up and culled from the face of this earth. You deny people their freedom of speech and assembly and want to remove their livelihoods and homes all for the crime of having an opinion that you dislike. You're a basic bitch who should be executed because if someone had the wrong beliefs you'd rather they were attacked and destroyed than have the chance to express their ideas in any market place of ideas. In the olden days, certain tyrants used to have their heads cut off and placed on a pike. This is what should happen to you.

This. You're only accelerating the day of the rope.

yes and part of that conversation includes noticing that immigration from some parts of the world will bring in ideologies we dont want. not all ideologies are equally dangerous right now, but we should be consistent in our attempt to keep toxic ideologies at bay

niggers

Mustachio is so cute though. He's not racist