Masallah

masallah

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in fact, he is the son of God

Jokoa eskerrak neither jesus or mohammad were prophets.

I wonder who paid to have that ad poster up

then that means we all are god

Who the fuck thinks he's God, He's just God's Son

Wonder what would happen if you put up a Church of England poster with the words "Was Muhammed a true profet?"

no, it means that we all are children of God

Sage
There is only one God, God Father, God Son and God Holy Spirit, all of them are the same God

but that bible never says or implies that

polytheist romans made up that crap

You cant be a Christian if you don't believe in the Holy Trinity

That looks like a leaf subway

fucking kike enabling mudslimes

>Sponsor this poster please
Holy fuck, to be so cucked. Almost makes me feel bad for leafs

Any Christian that does not deface that blasphemy is going straight to hell.

Jesus is not the son of God. It says that in the Bible but it's not literal. Adam is also called the son of God. It's a title for religious people, it's not literal. Also, none of the writers of the Gospels ever met Jesus.
The trinity was invented in the 4th century and isn't found in the Bible even once.

Hey there shlomo

By “writers of the gospel” do you mean Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John?

Because all 4 books are all about the same thing that happened written by 4 people that were there

I would never worship a god with a son or a daughter

>written by 4 people that were there
They didn't (personally) know Jesus, they didnt even witness the crucifixion, they wrote down what they heard from others, which may or may not have been reliable. Matthew Luke and Mark wrote the same thing, but John didn't. There's a contrast.

yes it does, shill

Why the fuck does it say shit like “then jesus kneeled down and wrote something in the sand”

Who the fuck saw that?

>Dundas

You've got God and that Jew fella
You've got God and Mohammed.
You've got God and Jesus.

What's the difference?

Just asking because I'm athiest and can't understand the difference

Jesus FUCKING Christ!

It's a Gospel, which literally translates to record of Jesus's life. So it contains passages like that where John witnessed Jesus

Jesus is God and yes, it is written inthe Bible. Deal with it.

we're all servants and worshippers of a monotheistic God like no other with no human traits,the God of christianity became a human,came out of the vagina of a woman and then lived his life defecating and urinating
not that worthy of a god

Only people who have not actually read the book would believe something posted by somebody who has obviously not read the book. So just who is it you are trying to reach?

I kinda thought God had 3 sons,called them all something different and were born in different time periods and they chose to all teach something different.

At least that's how I saw it.

So point out a verse where Jesus says he is God or the son of God. Go ahead, I've read the Bible many times, you haven't. Don't lie to yourself

So John did know Jesus

>John
>John the baptist
Do you know how Christianity works? There's two Johns

It’s a weird detail to put into a book if someone wasnt there

Apparently it works mysteriously and everyone has a fucking doppleganger

So are you Christian?

Canada YES

>god sends tons of prophets before jesus
>'alright time to get serious'
>for some reason decides to clone himself
>makes mary give birth to himself
>has himself murdered by his own creation
>'excellent, now I can forgive all my creation forever'
The mental gymnastics christians have to perform in order to believe what they do truly fascinates me.

>point out a verse where Jesus says he is God or the son of God

Matthew 9:1-7 Jesus claims to forgive sins, which the local officials (correctly) believed to be the perogative of God only.

Thomas the apostle calls Jesus "My Lord and My God", which Jesus does not correct or deny.

Also, we see this in John

John 14:9b, 10a (NIV)
... Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father... Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?

Matthew 26:63-64

The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.” “You have said so,” Jesus replied.

Also, why are the apostles at the last supper with him if they didnt know him.

If i tried to sit at a dinner table with tommy lee jones i bet someone would call me out on it

In Matthew 16:13-17, Jesus says my father, meaning that He is the Son of God:

Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" And they said, "Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets." He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter replied, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.

Also, a high priest asks Jesus if He is indeed the "Son of the Blessed", in which He replies "I am" in Mark 14:61-62:

But he remained silent and made no answer. Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?" And Jesus said, "I am, and you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven."

I think a big reason of why Jesus never directly said that He was the Son of God (unless He was asked to say it) was because He wanted the people to exercise faith in Him, rather than seeing miracles and the like to prove to them that He was.

Jesus was a prophet. A messenger of God, just like that Mohammad.
He was only made God by jews and "new" Christians believe that bs.

gg retards

Muslims built a whole religion out of LARPing

god had a lot of prophets but the most famous three prophets are the ones you know, they all teached monotheism

Atheists can't meme.

Muhammad was Satan's servant. he was only made a prophet by "new" Muslims, only they believe that bs

gg retard

>Matthew 9:1-7
Jesus doesn't say himself that he is God or the Son of God in this verse. And we don't know if he corrected Thomas or not, it simply doesn't include that.
>Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me
This was a question, not a statement
>Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.” “You have said so,” Jesus replied.
This isn't literally saying he's the son of God, Adam is also referred to the son of God, it's a religious title.
>Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"
This proves that Jesus is not a God or the son of God, he's a prophet and messiah only. Jesus says to mary macdelene "My father and your father", if Jesus is the son of God then why would he refer to mary macdelene as the daughter of God?

They weren't at the Last Supper, only the disciples were

>if Jesus is the son of God then why would he refer to mary macdelene as the daughter of God?

because Jesus frequently refered to the children of God as sons and daughters

>Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

>Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?

It's painfully obvious. All of John is like that.

t. autist

How did he come back from the dead if he’s not the son of god tho?

Hahaha that's Toronto

Fuckkkkkkkkkk please someone save us

>because Jesus frequently refered to the children of God as sons and daughters
Exactly, so the term son of God doesn't literally mean son of God. It's a religious title.
Read 14:10
>Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
This doesn't prove Jesus is the son of God, it shows that God speaks through Jesus, and Jesus's words are from God, so there's no reason to see God to believe in him.
>How did he come back from the dead if he’s not the son of god tho
You don't have to be the son of God to be resurrected. We will all be resurrected one day

>the God of christianity became a human
Jesus =/= God

I’m reading wikipedia and it’s saying John the apostle probably wrote the book of John.

He was the only apostle not to die a martyrs death and didnt suicide

Also, why would jesus say “father forgive them” when he was on the cross if he wasnt his son?

Also if he wasnt the son of god, whose son was he? Don’t just say Mary.

>so there's no reason to see God to believe in him.
But they've seen Him.
>Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father

>He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.

>“You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”
>"Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

>"We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

>"I and the Father are one."

>Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

And the very into into the Gospel of John makes it clear as day.
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

>14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

>Give Jesus the agency to forgive sin
>Give the Jews the chance to exercise faith
>The Jews failed the test
>God moves to the Gentile plan while Jesus' sacrifice forgives Sin
>Task Gabriel with beginning Islam
>Gabriel finds Mohammad
>Know that Islam turns into the instrument of the antichrist
>Know that the Jews will see the antichrist as their messiah
>All pieces are in place

Of course in typing all this out it just seems like something a trickster would do instead of the God of truth. There's something really fishy about everything around the bible, and the way the apologists cling to it and defend it to the point of idolizing specific versions when there will be a deception so great that the elect will be deceived just makes it really seem like something's up.

Eh?

The angel told Mary her child would be the Son of God - Luke 1:35

"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?" - Mathew 8:29

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God Mathew
And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!” 16:15-17
GTFO with your Christ denying Quranic bullshit Mehmed. Tonight I'm gonna wipe my ass with the Hadith.

>never read any holy book
>never made quality memes

abelists

Read the quran. They have a real hard time understanding the holy trinity.

A

Mixing the name of Christ and Biblical quotes with that gif and two last lines is disgusting and sinful. An insult to Christ.

>Father, Son, Holy Spirit
If Saint Patrick was only alive today to see how he so much failed the world.

Also john the apostle was at the crucifixtion

He was also at the last supper

He was the one who asked jesus who will betray him.

It’s belived he was also john of patmos after possible being exiled. That’s who they belive wrote the book of revelations.

Dude sounds like SUPER dedicated

>being this retarded
how does your brain read it that way?
this pen is red
>soo that means the pen is blue.
fucking kys ya numale fagburger

It's not the same guy unless his writing style actually did change drastically between the gospel, his epistle, and revelation. "Main stream scholars" for whatever that's worth don't believe it's the same John because of that fact.

The fuck Sup Forums? I thought you knew something about your own religion... In christianity Jesus is actually considered 100% man and 100% god. Jesus is just one persona of the God, other 2 are know as the Father and the Holy Spirit. These three make up the Holy Trinity, which is the God. If you are going to be a christian, please do it properly. Don't be autistic

Almost every christian I know literally believes Jesus is god. Like he came down, impregnated himself in to Mary (which sounds like some weird ass furry shit) and then martyred himself to... I don't know, prove how absolutely horrible humans are? I will never understand these crazy stories people make up to save themselves from fear of death.

>a fucking leaf

OP, is just sharing a photo, what are you on about?

Seriously, why is half this website being super retarded these last few days? Is there something in the water?

That seems rather strange, I went to a Church of England primary school and we were taught that Jesus was the son of God and therefore lesser than God.

Resurrection of Christ is more important than His death on the cross. He became man, died and resurrected. By doing so, he defeated death as Man, as a representative of all mankind in the sense in which Adam is a symbol for all men. By consuming Christ's flesh and blood during Communion, Christians are joined into the now immortal body of Christ, the Church, we become part of Him, and by doing so we too defeat death.

The birth of Christ is also a key event since Man is deified by the act of God becoming Man.

please stop, i've heard enough christian mental gymanstics mumbo jumbo

No major Christian denomination would deny that Christ is God or imply that any person of the Trinity is somehow "lesser". You either remember wrong or had a lazy heretic for a teacher.

aren't god, Jesus and the holy gost the same being in cucktholicism?

there is only one God in three persons, is what the bible say and what the Christians belive, but you can take your free Quran, I don't give a fuck about savages vikings wannabe

I don't recall anything about any sort of Trinity in primary school, I only discovered what the Trinity was recently. My brother also doesn't recall anything about a trinity and didn't even know what it was when I asked him.

Thats not true... Allah doesn't look like that in arabic.

>not taking the orthodox pill
absolute heresy

The lower class/the worker caste are idiots with no theological or metaphysical knowledge or understanding. What a surprise.

>this is the state of Christianity in Europe
Man, that's tragic. It's not much better with the average "Christian" here. The country is 90% Catholic, but only on paper. Most kids take religion/Christian class in school, but it has next to no effect.

Can you elaborate please?

FUCKING

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

>Expecting proddies to teach you anything of value

Fucking kek.

>Bible says no
>New Testament is bible

wut?

Christianity is the biggest cuck religion there is.
Love your enemy, and your enemies wifes son.

That your middle school teacher couldn't comprehend the abstract mystery of the holy trinity is evident, no? The Indo-European society is built upon a cast system with the priest/philosopher class on top as rules with a knowledge of reason, eternal truths and who are initiated into the mysteries, the warrior cast next who are strong of heart and live for honor, and then either a third and forth caste which are merchants and artisans/farmers respectively, or they're lumped together because they are both driven by material gain and animalistic urges.

With the ultimate perversion of this system, democracy, everything higher is drawn down to the lower level, and your middle school teacher who is of the lower castes is placed in the wrong position and is expected to perform the duties of the highest caste.

Gospel of Luke 17:20-21 (KJV)
20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Gospel of Thomas Saying 3
3 Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

Gospel of Mary 4:34
34 Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you.

What did he mean by this?

>is within you and it is outside you
its about meditation
and third eye

but its false gospel written by gnostics

>love your enemy
I try to.

>using "cuck" as a part of your daily lingo
Not a healthy obsession.

>taking Evola seriously

Daily reminder that the holy spirit proceeds from the father alone.

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

is that a leaf i see.....the day of the rake is near

>this is an Evolian idea
True, but Plato also wrote about it extensively, which predate Evola by two thousand years. We can also see it in comparative mythology and descriptions of pre-christian European societies like the Scandinavian.

>the biggest cuck religion
Don't know lad, are you talking historically? well all the middle east had Christians since forever, meanwhile in Europe all the other pagan religions were erased, lots of wars against other factions of basically the same thing and the inquisition, Christianity is that too ....