Chad meme dump thread

dump em

speaking of Virgin VS Chad, anyone thought of the Virgin saddam hussein vs the CHAD George W Bush?

fucking LOL

Somebody do a "Virgin Vehicle vs Chad Charger" Charlottesville one.

My new favorite haha

Not Sup Forums related

kek

t. virgin

Here's a template

Interesting enough, the southrons always attacked, despite their best strategy and tactic would be defensive battles.

And the 3/5 was a northen strategy to neuter the south in the congress. Because they would get too many votes.

this meme is fucking trash, nearly bogpill tier

saged

actually its spelled sudoku which is supposed to be seppuku

Does anyone have the song of Ice and fire / game of thrones one ?

needs further work

Top kek

>not naming him "chadboriginal"

Come on son

>bogpill

about to make a virgin polster vs chad bogposter

The original one was funny because:
1.) The "virgin" side really struck close to home for some people.
2.) The "chad" side pointed out the ridiculousness of the descriptors in the "virgin" side by flipping them all by 180°.
The original one was clever in a way all these shitty knock-offs and variations are definitively not. They couldn't miss the point any harder even if they'd tried.

I hope i didnt fuck it up

there we are

Here you go, an OC of mine based on a real story in Romania.

kek

fuckin dumbcunt

Add "Calls foreign generals 'cunt' to their face" on the Straya side. Somebody post that green text, I can't find it.

True, but a lot of them are still funny

>tfw you will never be like reinhard

the virgin critic v. the chad creator

The only virgins here are you faggots making and posting this unfunny weird shit.

I've found the Chad plow

t. virgin

Fucking lol

The mirrors.. The door-mounted header.. My brain hurts.

the fucking aesthetic headers

Absolutely fucking fantastic, my only criticism is Yangs hair isn't purple.

>if only Kircheis was here
>arrow points to butt

KEK

Unserrated

quit bitching fag and make some OC

A few of them are funny but I agree

This is true. Most of the spin-offs are not so subtle because they try to make chad unambiguously good, which he just isn't originally. However, some are ok.

Here's one I did that sort of keeps the original feel maybe.

Give us the story senpai

What a sad shitskin leftypol circle jerk. The left really can't meme

10/10

Some guy from a village made tons of guns by hand in his basement and sold them to german bikers or something. Some (probably gyppos, probably the only ones in the village too) guys annoyed him with something to do with a car so he took 4 of his handmade pistols and just started shooting.

no one asked you kike

top zozzle

>takes what he wants from modern civilization, contributes nothing in return

MY SIDES

Thats the joke you fucking newfag

how do I chad against these faggots who want to break into my house? they tried to get in the other day but went into the backyard and took shit from my shed. the idiots did so at lunchtime in the middle of the day infront of neighbours.

now at night time in the early am's they've come back with a larger sized car stalking my house.

neighbours saw the car stalking and called the cops I'm guessing they may have been fucked with also.

if I see the car should I just go out in the middle of the night with my swords and kick in their car windows or what? should I just take my beer empties and peg them at their windows or what?

>sells sand to Saudi Arabia

So they all fucking suffocate in it and turns their shitskin land into a wasteland, once their "refugees" come over that can be our military's target practice, cheap targets. We give sand to Saudi Arabia, they give us targets. It's a win win situation.

We need one with Hillary and Trump running for presidency.

>hair doesn't look sissy at all
well I dunno

>tfw you remember the Bear Cav and the mapguy threads
Damn... Can't do that shit now.

stop trying so hard you virgin manchild

you have far too much time on your hands

>blacks are 3/5 of a person for allotting congressional seats
>black people are almost all slaves and even freemen can't vote
>like 20 extra seats in congress to represent the south because of niggers who can't vote
>this somehow neuters the south in congress

You're a dummy.

love this one.

but
Björn>everything else.

>poor aryan phenotype
>look like a russian janitor
What did he mean by this?

Saved

What is the 'composition' referring to?

Take the breadpill lads

this meme sucks dick , only kids and redditors enjoy it and endulge in it.

did he died

>Interesting enough, the southrons always attacked, despite their best strategy and tactic would be defensive battles.
I think their military leaders realized that being proactive was the only real way to force the US off of them. And really, it is true. Hold up behind walls and around cities and you yield the initiative.
That's why I remain convinced that their army's invasion of the US in 1862 was a sound strategic decision that was laid low by unlucky blunders.
Their campaign in a lot of ways reminded me of revolutionary France's in the late 1790s. Had northern Italy's rivers run horizontal instead of vertical it might have doomed Napoleon's legacy to that of a footnote in failed military efforts.

>Chain is so rusty that the squeaking shatters windows and kills dogs

Holy fucking shit, I actually laughed out loud.

Gtfo, Quentin.

>he doesnt know about xavier: renegade angel
lurk some more

>Starcraft 2 is a Chad game
i don't think so