What words will we not be (((allowed))) to say next?

What words will we not be (((allowed))) to say next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg563t9WV2s
news.vice.com/article/the-words-oriental-and-negro-can-no-longer-be-used-in-us-federal-laws
unvis.it/news.vice.com/article/the-words-oriental-and-negro-can-no-longer-be-used-in-us-federal-laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

says who? you going to let people tell you what to do? the founding fathers gave you the right to speak freely, and assault is against the law.

exercise your right to free speech and uphold the law

>not cunt

wow aussies are in for a smooth decade.

son and daughter

don't misgender, bigot

>Don't assume the gender of your child

>the founding fathers gave you the right

wew

Lol no one can tell anyone in America what to say / not say. Fuck all those Niggerfaggots.

Fucking normie get of my thread >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We don't need a new nigger. We don't even need an old one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg563t9WV2s

DIE YOU NORMIE FAGGOT SCUM! I HOPE YOU GET ABAMIX ENEMA FROM SOME HAJI AND BLEED OUT ANALLY. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU 'HOW TO' VIDEO ABOUT 'SEVENTTEN WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT MASTURBATING WITH A CHEESE GRATER, NO 7 WILL SHOCK YOU'.

maybe one of these, i dont care anymore
and OP is a faggot
REEEEEEEEE

He's not wrong but I'm sure you want to play the semantics game.

Jesus

Jews

all the words.

Semantically, it wasn't a right that was given, it was one that existed by natural law.

>le land of freedoms
news.vice.com/article/the-words-oriental-and-negro-can-no-longer-be-used-in-us-federal-laws
kek

Please archive
unvis.it/news.vice.com/article/the-words-oriental-and-negro-can-no-longer-be-used-in-us-federal-laws

I still say faggot in public to do my part in keeping the word normalized

I've had some beta cucks jump down my throat about it, but I just jokingly call them fags

good morning nordbro.

you'll never stop kids from calling people fags and gay

>"It's a term which you can't think of without having that sort of the smell of incense and the sound of a gong kind of in your head," Yang said. "Orient basically translates into East... you know, kind of contextually thinking about what... the East means, that only applies in a flat world."
What the fuck?

So they can't talk about cigarettes anymore?
So progressive

But OP what word should i use to describe a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

Every human by default as the right to do whatever the fuck they want. Every single right a person has in their nation was given to them by their founding father's upon mutual agreement. The problem is when faggots go
>Rights
>Given
Since it devolves into you either have every single right or no rights at all since it's possible to actually remove amendments though it's highly improbable in the US. It's just retarded semantics that ends in a bad place of shitflinging.

nothing wrong with being black, nothing wrong with being gay. Nigger and Faggot are states of mind that anybody can fall into, and nobody should aspire to be a nigger or a faggot.

jews telling us what we can say on their media, what the fuck.

Why are people such bitches they even let jews take over their schools and media but now this. You fuckers better wake up soon or you wont be around if you dont stop these kike fucks from destroying everything you enjoy in life.

Yah, I'm so sure this happened.

The only ones jumping down your throat are benders you found on grinder.

This is your brain on PC