>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gzRNH
videos.files.wordpress.com/si63HfvN/the-islamic-state-22progress-of-the-battle-in-wilacc84yat-hcca3amacc84h22_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

AWOO~

Time for some Bible study on the Sabbath Day.
Does this refer to Europe and their cuck activities?

Awoo~

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY???

HUH???

These losers actually believe people are being paid to 'shill" on this pathetic board...you can't make this shit up!

can I have an 'anti-gay cake'? I bet it's great.

I was going to say salvation, but the way it reads is confusing.
Is she for or against these things?

A return to sanity and rule of law.

>anti-gay cake support
kek

>anti-gay cake support
I'm not even sure this is English anymore.

A pendulum swing

>Arpaio
The fact that dems complain about this one really gets me, they claim to be the "humane" ones, yet they want an 85 year old man to die in jail.

Cosmic Awoo is the raw energy of nature. It is the rebellious spirit of untamed bestial self preservation when oppressed. The Cosmic Awoo represents the iron law of the universe in that globalist man made institutions that resist the flow of the will of nature will always crumble.

The always confident, "matter of course" force behind causality. That is what was meant as the "Awoovement" and that is why the Trump curse has been getting stronger. The Cosmic Awoo rewards those who walk the proper path and crushes those that resist nature's law. All the liberal utopian lies they build their world view on will all crumble because it is an illusion. Thanking the Cosmic Awoo will increase the strength of the divine retribution deserved by the weakness bred by globalists and those who are arrogant enough to think mankind has transcended nature's laws.

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

Stop being a gaycakeaphobe

>anti gay cake support
?
>campus sexual assault
Many of which aren't handled by local authorities and instead the campus which always ends 100% in male expulsion, defamation (possibly suicide of said male) because of a false rape accusation.

We want Hillary Clinton to die in jail.

They still try to hunt down some poor schmuck who manned a tower at a WW2 prison camp.

Anti-gay cake sounds delicious.

Oh hey, I didn't die. Let's celebrate with a vintage/Americana delivery.

imgur.com/a/gzRNH

It's becoming great

I never said we didn't nor that we claim to be humane, I'm just taking note of their own hypocrisy.

>campus sexual assault
>Many of which aren't handled by local authorities
DeVos is doing her bit to get rid of that shit, but sexual assault was generally handled by university kangaroo courts that shit on the male student being accused. Fucking Title IX.

How is /ptg/ doing? Haven't been here in awhile, I can't fucking wait for the Bannon 60 minutes interview

Anyway have some fresh OC

Are these still up to date /ptg/ bros?

cute

I want an anti anything cake desu.

Thank you! Good shit m8, we're all gonna make it. Anything we should be looking forward to in the coming week you can think of? I'm a bit low on info right now.

The second one

At first I thought that kid was popping a Roman salute there.

>imgur.com/a/gzRNH
Badass, I love Civil Defense stuff.

I was following her handiwork I think she got rid of that provision or in the process of it, can't remember, which allowed universities to handle it internally. I agree with was a complete shit show of a provision and it's failures should weigh heavy on everyone who supported it.

>we

I never noticed Little Marco in the dread until just now

Why is Poland to adamant about this?

Doesn't make sense to me.

It literally went from 'You can't keep niggers out of the university' to 'You need to expel this guy because he fucked a drunk horny chick who is feeling regrets about her decisions.'

They need fake jew money to pay for their current mudslime project, remember mudslimes cannot support themselves so you have to buy them diapers and special food.

Related to your question, has any user created a page or site of some sort to track these promises? The image with the billions of memes is not my thing.

To be fair, I don't like Merkel either. She seems pretty insane.

Leverage is important in any bargain, and they are creating leverage at the expense of Germany and the rest of the EU.

Is Awoo accessing the memeframe of reality?

We don't like "official" anything, larpers who claim to have special authority, off site platforms that are unnecessary, or things which can be monetized. Preventing these things wherever possible promotes the long term health of the generals like expelling namefags, tripfags, and avatarfags for the most part.

Morning Tweet
What did he meant by this

Why not?

He meant that then you will then then know that then you know that then you can come to understand then is now then so instead of cherishing it then cherish it now not then.

I'm glad feminism will die the dogs death for this infiltration.

Germany is demanding they take in niggers and Muslims or else so Poland is fighting back.

He's still having his midlife crisis

If the EU (Germany) is going to make such absurd demands of them. Why shouldn't Poland return the favor?

Sounds like a stroke.

He really loved Lori, and wishes he never killed her and had to become the hallow creature he is today.

I love you /ptg/

hollow anyway

They're trolling Germanistan.

Which state is best?

Which state is worst?

I love you too. Comfy thread.

I can't really think of anything at the moment other than the possibility of him maybe doing some kind of commemoration on the anniversary of 9/11? I just learned that there's going to be a Pence rally on the 22nd to both push tax reform once again and to put pressure on another dem senator. This time being Donnelly.

There's a certain secretary who isn't getting any older.

>New ISIS video: Russian troops shot dead after Hama skirmishes (18+ graphic)
videos.files.wordpress.com/si63HfvN/the-islamic-state-22progress-of-the-battle-in-wilacc84yat-hcca3amacc84h22_dvd.mp4

>Illinois fag
>No idea who Craig Sager is
I have a feeling like I am about to get angry....

Of course she would, she won't live long enough to see the consequences of her actions, also Germans have to self-flagellate cause muh world wars.
Poland won't take refugees so Germany is asshurt and is trying to use the EU to push theirs off to them. So Poland is saying fuck off give us money.

The timing and demand is actually genius, being forced by EU bureaucrats to take in refugees against their will, they can futher strain Germany's failed integration project by pulling the funds from Germany to their. I'll be further impressed if receiving said reparations they eastern european nation create their own economic bloc and keep stronger relations with us energy sector.

>pepe meme
>2016 worst year
>pizzagate
lmao

>transgender voting laws

Thanks, almost forgot about about this being his first 9/11 ceremony. Thank god they are still pushing on taxes. It needs to get done soon. Gonna to check the Kinja. The 9/11 ceremony should be neat because he was there at the time making statements to press and stuff.

>"I have a window in my apartment that specifically was aimed at the World Trade Center, because of the beauty of the whole downtown Manhattan. And I watched as people jumped, and I watched the second plane come in. … Many people jumped, and I witnessed that. I watched that."

For what reason are the EU gang allowed to bully nations into playing by their rules under such extortionist threats, anyway?

What's he gonna say lads?

firing at a bunch of stationary tanks
firing at nothing
firing at a hill next to some electrical towers
drags around a dead body thats been there for a few hours
>shows a few dead bodies ~10+ hours old
not even good music
blow yourself up soon slime

It doesn't need to be official by the definition you've provided and I understand your concern that people will want to distinguished as "important", aside from the OP and pastebin which is continually refreshed, there stands no easily accessible list or following of achieves besides propaganda anons make at the time. Either way it wasn't a call to make anything, I simply wonder if said thing existed.

We've got a preview.

I hate you Trump idiots so fucking much

>California
>2016 worst year ever?

Talk shit about his peers at the whitehouse during his tenure, talk shit about republicucks in general, say how shitty libshits are, talk trash about the msm, talk trash about the pope and how organized religions are acting cuckish when it comes to giving in to fee fees etc.

You missed a tryhard pissed about awoos. He'll be back, he promised.

unfortunately no such thing exists. It would be nice if we could have someone have an overarching list of achievements by area in some accessible manner like a trip to mark it in the archive or something but no such thing has been done. It could possibly be done at some point.

It's crazy how he could defend Trump after being fired!

I'm fairly certain that this is only the beginning of his tax push, even with all the states he's already traveled to and dems he's put in his crosshairs. If I had to wager, he'll probably make trips to some of the states he managed to get a foothold on last year like PA, MI, or WI. Or maybe he'll even come and visit me now that Ohio is solid red which makes someone like Brown vulnerable for the midterms.

He wasn't fired though and explicitly stated that and that he was going out to fight for Trump and Trump's agenda which is still agrees with vehemently. Same for Gorka.

>Source for Norks evacuating Pyiognognigongagan is Daily-Star

not voncinded to be honest.

>Russian troops.
to be accurate, Russian PMCs. Do you think Syrian war and how Russia uses PMCs is where Trump administration took idea of PMCs in Afghanistan?

Not sure if this is an example of Poe's law or not.
Breitbart would be great without all the Israel shilling. I like Bannon and since he was such a lightning rod might be best he is out of the white house.

whoops

Not rebuilding the World Trade towers was a mistake.

Tax reform when?

>Breitbart would be great without all the Israel shilling

user..It was made for Israel shilling..

The rate they're going, 2019 FY

There is nothing Poe's law about anything here being posted. Bannon left the White House by all accounts after a year there to peruse other things related to the Trump agenda. There sin't anything complicated about it.

Breitbart was made in Israel. It cant help itself.

Certainly, but it can and has been harnessed for the purposes of nationalism.
At the end of the day, it is still very hard to go out into public and call out the jew.

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

If we don't get the 4-5 seats we need in senate they will just keep dragging their heels. It's unbelievable.