Hi, Somali Kiwi here. Has Sup Forums descended into a board of anti muslim bloodlust...

Hi, Somali Kiwi here. Has Sup Forums descended into a board of anti muslim bloodlust? Every time I come here this place seems to be full of sick images and sick jokes about dead and dying muslims. Don't you realise tgis is just a jewish effort to divide and conquer? Whites and muslims shiuld work together to wipe the kikes off the face of the earth. Together we could end these talmudic satanists once and for all. Why not join us?

How about you invade Israel instead of Europe

Stop stinking up my homeland and go back to Mogadishu.

Fuck off and die, subhuman filth.

hahaha

Dude its israeli shills disregard those posts. Everything is satire except for hating fucking kikes.

actually
fpbp

Nobody likes pedo worshipping goat fucking shitskins Mahmud

they're in every thread right now, it's crazy

except the thread Donald Trump posted in.

I believe it's extremely fair to criticize islam, it's basically a North Korea for every country they live in

Fuck off jew

>calling me a jew for criticizing a highly anti-western religion is a good argument
>stormfront questions why islam is becoming so rampant

I couldn't care less about what Muslims do in the middle east. The whole western enlightened liberal civilisation meme is Sargoy anglo zionist bullshit. Nationalism without volksgeist and volksgeist without religious mythos is liberalism 1.0. Fuck the US constitution.

fpbp

>Everything is satire except for hating fucking kikes.
This.

This sounds good. But your people have to die in the end too.
So you either die a mudslime with the kikes or you convert and then kill yourself along with your race.

i always thought about that but people are not as smart....if jews were the only problem it would be easy.

Go back to Africa, peabrain.

Fuck off of Europe then Sup Forums will like you

The (((elites))) are maybe working on divde and conquer tactics and want to breed hate between the two groups so they could start a new war and get profit from that, BUT muslims are scum.
There is no need for a kike to tell me that muslims are scum. 25-30% od population of my country is Muslim, i have been around them for my whole life and fuck them. I know how all of you breath, what you think and what's your goal.
Sometimes i envy you because all of you have the same mindset and have solidarity when it comes to stick up for your people.
Even if it's fucked up i have seen muslims defending criminal muslims if the opponent is a kaffir who is innocent.

Get the fuck out of my country you mudslime nigger