Sup Forums on pitbulls:

Sup Forums on pitbulls:
>WE NEED TO BAN THEM AND EUTHANIZE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! THEY WERE MADE TO ATTACK AND KILL PEOPLE!

Sup Forums on assault rifles:
>THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM! YOU BELIEVE MEDIA LIES AND STIGMAS SURROUNDING THEM!

?????????

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/guns-kids-third-leading-cause-death-627209
unvis.it/newsweek.com/guns-kids-third-leading-cause-death-627209
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

assault rifles cant load aim and fire themselves at babies yet

Rifles only fire when you pull the trigger

>make thread
>get rekt by fp
>saged

>2017
>people still defend the right to own a gun
this is why you are a failure in life and has nothing good to come

me
>i am very well composed and intelligent

you
>AAAAAH FUCK NIGGER OOK OOK EEK EEK *pisses into the air*

great thread retard

>yet
we're getting there don't worry
also nice trips

an Ar-15 won't turn one you one day and eat your baby

Pitbulls are highly associated with niggers
Pitbulls are dogs with the highest amount of attack

If we remove the pitbulls attacking black people, how low would their numbers be?

I have a staff which is the English version of "nigger dogs" and they're the best breed I've ever had. It's the owners, not the dog.
Pic related is mine.

A Dingo ate my baby

Why do 6% of dogs commit 70% of bite fatalities?

Pit bulls kill significantly more people each year than assault rifles. Most firearms homicides are committed with pistols.

Think about what is implied by the fact that globalists want to ban large weapons that are useful for warfare but inconvenient for committing crimes, but say nothing about weapons that are great for committing crimes but almost useless in warfare.

pitbulls are wired to fight if you want them to, i've always had em and they've never gotten violent

Because when it's reported it gets reported as a "pitbull" whereas with literally every other breed of dog it gets reported as a "dog."

a staff is as much a pit bull as a African is a Norwegian.

I have never met anybody that owned a pit that wasn't in someway trash.

The top dog breeds are lab, german shepherd, poodle, collie, golden retriever. Owning anything else means you consciously willingly picked a lesser breed, this is mental illness.

nah more like "use those (((assault))) rifles on the nigger breed called pits"

sage

You know how many abandoned pitbulls there are all over the fucking world? if you're paying for a top tier breed but refuse to raise a pitbull for free you're not that great of a person, those pitbulls are going to be leaderless animals, and in the pitbulls case thats an awful thing, they need a strong figure to keep them in line

My gun doesn't eat my kid after the NAP is violated by the mailman

pitbulls are animals and are agressive by nature, guns are tools and cant do shit on their own. fuck off cunt.

Pitbulls have no value to society while gun rights are one of the most important aspect of a functioning civilization.

not really, if you're aggresive they'll be super aggressive, but if you raise them well they will either be regular dogs or huge pussies, depending on your personality.... castrating at a young age pretty much fixes it

>people blaming the dog rather than the shitbag owners
Dogs aren't people, they don't "make decisions" and go bad on their own. Any dog can be shitty or good, it all depends on the owner. Breed is difficulty setting for the trainer, not a determinant for the dog.

>being scared of this
>being a man
You can only choose one.

Pit bulls are illegal here.
Now we need to ban Staffordshire Bull Terriers.
They are the dog of scum, I'm sure they can be lovely animals in the right hands but I could write yards about how dangerous they are in the wrong hands.
Had an issue with one the night before last in the park, I'm dog-sitting right now. They need wiping out, so do their scumbag owners but I'll settle for the dogs if we can do that straight away.

How does the government allow you to have internet in section 8 housing? Most people don't just want to kill pitbulls, their low-life owners are equally pathetic.

Wonder how high the death toll was, he's off leash.

#notall

Look up pit bull facts. Attack/death stats.

If you don't see a trend you're fuckin mental.

Pitbulls are proof that racemixing is wrong.

>WE NEED TO BAN THEM AND EUTHANIZE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! THEY WERE MADE TO ATTACK AND KILL PEOPLE!
Said no Sup Forumsack ever.
The dog's behaviour is fully dependent on the owner. Shitty people have shitty dogs and that's no secret.

I say that as one being afraid as fuck of dogs.

I never heard Sup Forums calling for euthanasia of pits. Also, owning pits is not guaranteed by the constitution of this country. Please, i'm begging, kys.

Doing that with the baby is dangerous, I've had five dobies, I'm not scared of dogs but that's a bad idea.

you're retarded, pitbulls are great family dogs because they're super loyal and do what their owners want, of course if a subhuman has one it'll attack people

My brother got one 6 years ago against my harsh protestation.

They are aggressive to other dogs, much less to stranger humans and mostly bark only. I love my boy so much, the best of the 3 different dogs I've owned.

Keeping the more recent news articles about AI in mind, it would only target black babies.

bait

Well mostly.

thinks government should intervene on what pet I'm allowed to have before any harm has been caused by said animal by my negligence

>ermagurd shouldnt be allowed to keep piranas cause theyre the most bitey fish

fuckin logic

I for one am glad that pitbulls eat your worthless ass babies. Pitbulls are made of useful dog meat that can kill intruders. While your shit baby is made of useless baby meat that devours money and free time.

pitbulls are efficient attackers, but it's not their fucking fault if they do, it's the owners fault 100%, dogs are animals fuckface, and pitbulls happen to be an animal that naturally loves children and babies, the problem is their owners mentality, if the owner is always on edge and doesn't know how to chill the dog out, if he doesn't give it enough exercise time, if he doesn't play with it, if he beats it, etc, those things all add up into the pitbulls personality and it will become violent, it's the breed that needs leadership the most, they were evolved 100% for following orders, so it's only logical

If you've never been attacked by a staff or had a dog that has you are lucky. I was discussing this yesterday and everyone here had horror stories.
All dogs are lovely, you can have a fierce one too but staffs need wiping out. Get a dobie or a Mastiff. If you can't afford one of those you shouldn't have a fierce dog because you can't pay for the carnage it can cause.
I had four dobies at the same time when I used to hire out for
private security. That's potential lethal force a whistle away, but I hate staffs because they are thick and cheap and often (not always) so are their owners. There's no reason for a gladiator dog so end the breed.

my current staffy very rarely even barks (literally a couple times a week) and the only thing hes ever tried to attack are cats

Teleports behind you, tips hat.

well my dog is the neighbourhood staffy and he plays with all the dogs that are "playable-with"

in my experience its the little tiny dogs that are aggressive for no reason, if a staffy is aggressive that's 100% the owners fault, you can literally mold their personality to your liking ffs

>big aggressive dogs get bought by shitheads
>shitheads raise them poorly, attacks rise
>faggots like you post statistics for dogs without having any experience/ first hand knowledge
>good people do research before getting dogs and avoid the 'big scary pitbulls'
>this only increases the % of pitbulls owned by shitheads
Dogs. Are. Not. People.

I'm not sure how I can make this any more clear, the OWNER is responsible for shitty dog behaviors.

You are simply dumb. Sorry.

It's a matter of consequences, if my old mums llsaapso bites the consequences are minimal. If a staff bites you need to kill it to get it off.
There is no reason to have a 'pit' dog. Let the breed die, all digits are luberly, get another breed next time

>digits
Dogos
Apple strikes again

That's considering the number of Labradors registerd in the US is 123,760 (nÂș1) and pitbulls don't even make it top 10.

Pitbulls really are the niggers of the dog world.

>y-axis has no units

>like clockwork
>equating humans to dogs, like clockwork
If anything, I care more about the race of the owner, than the dog breed. The human is the one in charge, the one making decisions during development of the dog.

My argument is not the equivalent of #notall.

>niggers are efficient attackers, but it's not their fucking fault if they do, it's the white man's fault 100%, humans are animals fuckface, and niggers happen to be an animal that naturally loves children and babies, the problem is the white man's mentality, if the white man is always on edge and doesn't know how to chill the nigger out, if he doesn't give it enough money, drugs, if he calls the cops on it, etc, those things all add up into the niggers personality and it will become violent, it's the race that needs leadership the most, they were evolved 100% for following orders, so it's only logical

Pitbulls really are niggers of the dog world.

>big agressive humans are born in ghettos
>ghettos raise them poorly, attacks rise
>faggots like you post statistics for niggers without having any experience/ first hand knowledge
>white people do research before being close to minorities and avoide the nigger
>this only increases the % of criminal niggers

>muh white flight

I'm not sure how to make this more clear, the ghettos are responsible for nigger behaviour !!!

>man these statistics for complex beings like humans are so true
>waaaaaaat?!!!! statistics for dogs?!!! THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!
Retarded.

kys joofag. Dog cannot be completely controlled like a firearm. Nothing against dogs for protection but guns better and don't chew up kids.

>Sup Forums on assault rifles:

More than twice as people were murdered in 2014 by hands and feet than with rifles of any kind.

BAN HANDS AND FEET WE DON'T NEED THESE DANGEROUS BLUNT WEAPONS

No, most pitbull owners are the niggers of the people world.

Pitbulls are good for superglues.

>It's the owners, not the dog.
Biggest bullshit in the world. Good luck when it gets euthanized for biting a visitor.

exactly, because white people don't like to be around niggers, human or dog.

Guns don't just flip out and maul your face just by looking at them

pitbull are the nigger of dogs

I don't think we should exterminate them though. Like niggers, they are useful for certain things. As niggers make the best slaves for manual labor, Pitbulls make for good outdoor guard dogs to protect property.

Niggers reach independence, dogs do not.
If a nigger toddler robs a liquor store, then his parents are responsible.

Dogs are property and sniff eachothers asses too.
Should we?

statistics are statistics
pitbulls make the majority of dog attacks and they are not even the top 10 breed in the US
just like niggers, who commit the most crime, despite being a minority.

your case for "pitbulls are only bad because white people left them" is the same kind of sjw bs "black people only become criminals because of white flight" and "pitbulls are bad because they were raised like that" as "niggers are bad because slavery"

Pitbulls should be wiped out. Plenty of other breeds do what they do without the nigger attitude. That's the usefulness of them not being people, they can be genocided.

>dogs do not reach independence
I guess when the pit snaps and kills the cats and kids in the house it's because the owner told him to...

All these nigger dog apologists. All dogs might snap but what would you rather be on the receiving end of? A enlgish springer bit or a nigger pitbull bite clamp down on your arm, ripping it to shreds?

Shitty dogs for shitty people.

useless dogs should get the bullet too, though

Actually... newsweek.com/guns-kids-third-leading-cause-death-627209

unvis.it/newsweek.com/guns-kids-third-leading-cause-death-627209

>Libertarian

People from sand nigger countries cant appreciate the company of mans best friend. You literally live in your own feces and garbage, but dont have house pets because theyre unclean..

#justmuslimthings.

This is the answer. All others are false. Deal with it.

you can't keep pitbulls restrained in a box 99.99% of the time.

>not including beagles

dogs were bred to be useful
but, hey, if you like to bring your dog around in your man purse it's your thing

Again with this shit?
There's like three distinct threads here that recycle day after day after day after day......

>friendly reminder that white people created dogs and are thus tasked with the care and protection of them
in return the are suspicious of all others

sage in all fields, anons. come on already

the problem is old dogs, they get senile and with the aches of old age (mostly hip disorders) children can really hurt them. When they feel that pain it's kill mode.

Wtf are you talking about. I love pit bulls, guns and Trump. Go fuck yourself

>comparing a living, breathing and thinking organism, which just happens to also be a wild animal, no matter how tame you might think it is to a piece of hardware that has no ability to do anything on its own whatsoever

Art thou a tard?

Pitbuls have a brain, are somewhat sentient and can make decisions, psychotic ones at that. Rifles don't and can't. I've been bit by a neighbor's pit bull and have never owned one. I've been around guns since I was born, owned one since I was 8 that was always in my bedroom and have never been shot or had an accidental discharge. Hell I even used to take my hunting rifle and shotgun to high school for hunting afte class when it was a legal thing to do. Weird how I didn't commit a school shooting!

All I read was accidental discharge kek