Brit/pol/ White Jihaad Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FdDDiEkRbvQ

>Hurricane Irma shitting up the colonies,follow the progress live
www.express.co.uk/news/weather/851037/Hurricane-Irma-track-update-path-Florida-NOAA-latest-news-live-models-2017-NHC-map
>Montserrat avoided (mainly)
>Anguilla hit, niggers and Caroline Lucas seeking gibs
>Turk and Caicos islands hit hard,hurricane still over the islands so damage cannot be surveyed yet

>Downing street wank themselves off to how good their responce supposedly has been to Hurricane Irma
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/08/uk-response-to-hurricane-irma-was-swift-says-no-10

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social

>Poor woman harassed by dangerous far right white males at work
unvis.it/libdemvoice.org/is-this-any-way-to-treat-a-work-colleague-layla-moran-jeered-as-she-questions-pm-about-childcare-55187.html

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works

>Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric from 2020
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/07/jaguar-land-rover-go-electric-2020

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Calls for extremism investigation into British armed forces after ‘neo-Nazi’ arrests
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/402288-nazi-arrest-army-investigation

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc
youtube.com/watch?v=MHjVTOqHdrU
twitter.com/anna_hazeldine
youtu.be/g-XDNNtcKL4
iblamebrexit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mainlander working here. Should mention that surprisingly the Irish make the most respectful and far better behaving visitors than British chav scum who act in the place like Turks
I'd rather have Europe of ethnic nations.
You know who start this meme? Triggered Serbshits and Italians, because "who else", but albos would hate them? It probably flies over their heads (because they are too short lol) that they are just shitty neighbors and their shitskin diaspora ruins every place they go to.

Weren't you a newfag reditard, you'd m by now that in serious normal discussions that they ALL are one and the same subhuman mongrel cancer for me. And always have been.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
"How are we going to get rid from Albos, Croats, Serbs, Portuniggers, foreign Italospics with Swiss passport? Can't see Freysinger arguing for citizenship grab"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426

Sun 06 Dec 2015
Of course they are not. They have some Turkic admixture. Shitskins like Bulgarians, Serbs, Albos, Bosniaks e t.c.

2 0 1 5

Right, totally an Albo biggest fan
>London is 60% White
Shouldn't you care how English and Britonic it is? Germany is 95% "White" (91% real White), doesn't mean it's good

>Name better period in history than la Belle Époque.
Pro-tip you can’t

>Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc

>Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo

>London
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ

>Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc

Why aren't we doing more to save the Rohingya Muslims?

NS Zeit Germany 1933-1938

Maajid Nawaz talking about White Jihaad and white sharia my fucking sides he takes this stuff too seriously

There basically isn't one, it was the zenith of that period of european civilization

Perhaps some periods of Ancient societies were as good or better in terms of everybody being happy and co-operating
but not with the same level of technology, travel etc

They're the bad guys. It's Burma who needs saving from them.

>mfw when more fake news about Rohingya

I have failed you, Brit/pol/.
I have failed you.

Did you complete high school?

Now that is what I call a DAFT OP.

My clock must be wrong as it says its 12:22pm, but you promised you would wake up at 10am

Do these mongs think this will change anyones mind?

What did you do, lad?

Pour Vous

Someone call Maajid to talk about this nazi crap he's going off about

Germans are literally your racial cousins. Only a fucking shitskin or an idiot would praise Harris. Hitler behaved like a gentlemen towards Britain throughout the war and how did Britain repay?

LIVESTREAM
Low Energy: Anti-Brexit march: London

some more signs
>I'm 15. Brexit stole my future
>Brexit is a bad idea. Let's cancel it

some chants
>"Exit Brexit"
>"T'resa May's not strong and stable, Exit Brexit quick vince cable"

all these EU flags have fold marks, fresh from the packet lol

get your fucking facts
-china oil pipeline
-israel sell arms to myanmar
-turkey and UN back muslims
-india backs burma
-international press accuses of genocide

It's not 60% white, either.

Daily reminder that "white sharia" cant exist as sharia says "any muslim is a brother whatever tribe"

WW1 destroyed everything

s-sorry anons...

Teachers these days

twitter.com/anna_hazeldine

>He gives a shit about race over ethnicity
>He thinks just because we have common roots we should support each other
Every tribe for itself

A sea of self-loathing, soy-ingesting wankery.

damn it. wish I was in london right now. stay safe guys. send those faggots to hell.

because we dont want to be the world police anymore we get blamed for all the countries ills that have ever occurred for the last 10000 years when we try to save them
lol just we just invade and steal shit who am i kidding

its a meme ignore the autist yes germans are our closest relatives like chimps are humans closest relative

>Teachers communicating with their students via Twitter instead of in person
The fucking STATE

What the fuck..5 minutes in to this video and now I understand why Brexit happened.

youtu.be/g-XDNNtcKL4

Europe is literally going to be African in 100 years. Why the fuck would they expect you Brits (who have protected their island from invaders for over 1000 years) to be on board with that shit?

Godspeed Bongs

am I the only person who has seemed to notice you've been posting or do people just not care...

Seeing supposedly British people dressed in another flag that is openly hostile to this nation is so odious.

Would you have seen Englishmen dressing up in the French flag at Westminster in 1803? This is the modern equivalent.

that pic is in germany and taken by anti german germans

I believed you Honk

>black and ethnic minorities more likely to go to prison for drugs offences
>police must be racist

so much retardation

This bitch Fatima cannot speak English and asking to shut down the internet ""nazi"" sites, we're done lads

So any white European is a brother under white sharia... What's wrong with that?

Germans and Brits are literally barely distinguishable genetically especially in mixed marriages. Germanics and Celtics must stay united in the face of non-European, Mediterranean, Polish, Amerimongrel and Yugoslavian hordes

Good on them

What did you do?

Optics cuck

>barely distinguishable genetically
I don't care, we're culturally and socially distinct enough.

He's an impersonator

QUIT BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE

Filenames, though...

this post has more echoes around it than Cher's voice

>he actually takes the eternal anglo memes seriously

seen a lot of people at this protest wearing t shirts for this website
iblamebrexit.com/
so far ti's a blank site with a mailing list, who's behind it? they've already pumped money into t-shirts.
it offers a vague line
>THIS WEBSITE IS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY BREXIT
what did they mean?

Check the archives. But even then he could have just copied them

Yes, we are more outgoing, publicly friendly, handsome and social (inb4 memes), bar that we are very similar.

What is wrong with you today Moishe what pissed you off?
>pic related

oy vey, that bitch has a mighty fine ass if i may say. got more of her?

>Polish,
there's litreally nothing wrong with the Polish

You started uni yet?

:(
told rimmer I'd wake up at 10am desu

Jews can fuck off too. We should never have gone back on the Expulsion.
Fuck Continentals, fuck Papists, fuck Jews, fuck Mohammedans.

You failed.

nope

meet some at night, or in traffic, or at a catch and release lake

>outgoing
>publicly friendly
>social
Because I'm really trying to present myself as all of these things right now, aren't I?

I know ;_;

>Intelligence is highly heritable and a major determinant of human health and well-being. Recent genome-wide meta-analyses have identified 24 genomic loci linked to intelligence, but much about its genetic underpinnings remains to be discovered. Here, we present the largest genetic association study of intelligence to date (N=279,930), ....

More evidence intelligence = genetic

This has of course been obvious since twin studies, but leftists have insisted that it isn't so, so we've had to wait until the geneticists find the actual genes as proof.

>or at a catch and release lake
Who hurt you?

If anyone has the balls to call LBC and defend National Action/White identity politics I will buy them a greggs

"Over 200 children are lost to suicide in the UK"

With names like Hamid, I don't give a shit.

If you are going to do this, remember to pretend you're on Majiid's side until they actually put you on, LBC staff are really uptight about wrong opinions.

jfc what a retard
>blacks et al get done more for drugs offences
>clearly this has nothing to do with them doing and dealing more drugs
>nah m8 its rayciss

It's okay, you can always try again. Do not fail next time.

Mosley was so fucking good. He really shouldn't made any post-WWII commentary where he comes off as he's okay with "patriotic Jews" within Britain
I don't fancy the intellectual and sexual rejects of mainland Poland in Germany or Western Europe, Danke. Poland have their "own" country already (way bigger than it should be).

They will cut you off.

>something was just on the telly about a bunch of cunts from my area doing a "Wandsworth for Europe" march

I blame the fucking Huguenots.

Wow we need to be put in our place we are thugs and like isis fuck

Not before you get a chance to call out Muslamic ray guns

Majid loves to have a balanced debate and bring on the 'nutjobs' to prove himself doubly right and fully politically correct
i reckon they'd get you on if you claimed to be a moderate supporter.
inb4 as if anyone in Brit/pol/ could larp convincingly in a social interaction

Also, cute gif. :)

Those campaigns are centered around getting more training and more resources to the police to increase convictions for rape.

I'm not accusing you of being an actual Tory but its ironic giving they've been basing their figures on falling crime based on reports.

Ultimately funding for crime is put in different directions. If nothing is really being done to tackle rape culture and misogyny aren't these campaigners justified? After all the more funding the better investigations and likelihood of convictions. Not faux arrests as you would put it.

>Sociology

I note that the subject has one of the higher gender gaps in terms of girls doing it more than boys.

I also note that politicians and senior educators never talk about "getting more boys into sociology" the same way they talk about wanting more girls doing science.

You could say that it really makes me think.

Fuck Nawaz.
>One set of people fed up of being genocided (NA) plan a false flag attack and are immediately caught
>this puts them on a level with a group that has rampaged across the middle east, destroying history and culture, killing and raping and taking slaves for almost a decade now, and has spread terrorist cells to Europe and possibly the USA, resulting in the deaths of 1,000 innocent civilians in Europe alone since 2010

majid is actually a good debater

wow he's in a foul mood today

Mornin honk

Rimmer you aren't going to lose weight without changing how you eat you need to be eating 3 small meals per day as it will increase your metabolism while keeping your calorie count down. By exercising you gain muscle you mainly lose weight by changing the way you eat

h-hai
all honks are cute honks
good aftermorning desu

>ywn be this lucky

argument ad hitlerum
argument ad hitlerum
argument ad hitlerum

That's disgusting

>Digits confirm I shall eat 3 small meals a day from now on

whats the number to ring in? I'll do it for some (you)s

>this call from(((((((finsbury)))))))))))))
le horseshoe theory xd

0345 60 60 973

tell us the name you will use so we know its you

LOL AT THIS JEWESS WHO CALLED IN

Here's your (you) f a m

true

wasted get.

someone post the tripcode protocol
IGNORE, FILTER, REPORT

also remember when feminists used to say
>we need more male feminists
that was before all men contained