The liberal media is now trying to exploit legal loopholes

If you have two assassins with rifles take position to shoot Trump and you give one assassin a working cartridge and the other one of those cartridges with the projectile made of material that dissolves in mid-air or goes off course quickly (this cartridge cannot be distinguished from the outside from the good cartridge), and both shooters take a shot and Trump is dead... neither off these two assassins can be legally held accountable.

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarship.law.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=8419&context=penn_law_review
newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/donald-trumps-artless-words
unvis.it/newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/donald-trumps-artless-words
newyorker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liberals are fucking retarded
It'll be an execution or a trip to the new guantanamo for both of them.

they'll both be held accountable you fucking retard

Donald, I anoint you the Protector of The Swamp

this it's attempted assassination because both had intent regardless of the circumstances

Attempting assassination of the president is not run of the mill attempted murder. It's treason. Punishable by death.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Please tell me no one actually dreamed this shitty plan up....

>they'll both be held accountable you fucking retard
no they won't. You can't prove which one shot the president, so it is impossible to determine who killed him. They might be found guilty of conspiracy, but not of murder - and not of aiding to a murder.

lol I googled your pic title and nothing came up but a black SUV just came skidding up my driveway thanks a lot pal.

are you fucking retarded or just baiting

>this it's attempted assassination because both had intent regardless of the circumstances
What is an "impossible attempt"? If I walk into Times Square and announce that I will kill Trump with my mind in the next 10 seconds... and he is still alive after 11 seconds, guess what, I am not guilty of attempted assassination.

You can't kill someone with a non-functional projectile, so it isn't an attempted murder.

trump shall be killed asap, this guy is truly dangerous.

Sure thing (((UN))).

>They might be found guilty of conspiracy, but not of murder

Neither you nor the author have apparently heard of the felony murder rule.

>opening fire on somebody
>not a crime because you cant determine whos bullet it was
wew

Both will be charged with murder. And likely conspiracy. Now what MIGHT happen is they lower the charges for the false bullet if everyone admits what happened, however this is unlikely.

We had a woman get shot a few months ago by a stray bullet. 4 people were involved in a gunfight that did not involve her, they couldn't tell what gun was the one that killed her, so everyone was charged with 1st manslaughter. Now what might happen there is if everyone is able to get a story right, one will be charged with murder and the other might get lowered to wanton.

At any rate, go ahead and get someone to go along with this shitty plan and see how it pans out.

If you take a shot with an air soft gun at the president you would be shot no questions asked

Cause they totally cant run a forensic ballistic analysis and figure out which gun fired it. Totally dude.

Liberals are actually fucking retarded.

That's not an attempt because you knew it wouldn't work.

If they determined that you legitimately thought it would work, you'd probably just go to a mental institution.

>German autism

If you can't prove which assassin fired the real bullet and which assassin fired the "fake" bullet, how can you prove one of the bullets was fake?

Also who gives these assassins the bullets? They'll be charged and found guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.

/URGENT/ - - - /URGENT/

Shills are posting photoshopped articles for purposes of distraction and to destabilize Sup Forums. The destabilizing is planned to have Sup Forums expose it's social media shitposting accounts by posting fake pictures AS WELL AS smear Sup Forumss capabilities in the public's eye by "exposing" these faked articles afterwards.

This is getting ridiculous.

Doesn't apply here, because only one of the two killed him, not both. Felony murder rule applies in case you can't prove intent.

Yeah, no. That's not how homicide laws work.

This thread proves with out a reason of doubt that ALL of modern Germany are the Bolshevik Communist Party conspiring to Violence against foreign ideologies to onset the coming Apocalypse .

>But but how can Communism create the Apocalypse?
You fucking retard. Do you honestly think people will sit idlely by while the whole world crumbles? No, it will be war, blood will be shed and it is thanks to Communism it will all end.

>People shooting at someone
>Can't prove intent
Honestly it doesn't even matter. Don't expect your anus to stay attached to your colon if you attempt to carry out a hit on the president without CIA sanction.

Mens rea and actus reus would put both shooters in prison. You idiots evidently don't know the law.

>If you take a shot with an air soft gun at the president you would be shot no questions asked
But you won't be charged with murder or attempted murder, even if Trump ducks out of the way of the airsoft pellet, slips, falls down stairs, breaks his ankle and in the hospital receives antibiotics which are mixed with a Russian neuroagent that makes him crazy which results in thermonuclear war with China.

As said. If there were two people who can be classified as Assassins, and they both were equipped with working firearms and bullets that look indistinguishable from each other on the outside but one isn't real, they'd both be charged with murder. You can't prove which one had a fake bullet, so it would be entirely plausible to say they both attempted murder at the least, they both conspired to murder, and they were both an accomplice to murder. It'd then be up to the Jury to decide if they both get the full murder charge or just the charges listed before.

And then depending on who ordered the assassination, you could be charged with Treason.

Sup Forums is one person. Sure body go warn some more.

Once again liberals proving they are retarded. No, they won't go free. Everyone part of Lincoln's assassination was hanged for treason. Didn't matter if you shot him, helped the shooter escape, gave the shooter a place to plan it, or just knew about it. It's treason and it's punishable by death.

>If they determined that you legitimately thought it would work, you'd probably just go to a mental institution.

So? You are still not charged with murder. And no, you don't go to a mental institution unless you are a danger to yourself or others. This is why people who deny climate change or evolution are running around in freedom - no thought crimes in America.

> What is party to / conspiracy to murder?
> Implying you wouldn't be shot "resisting" arrest by Secret Service

Mens rea and actus reus. Those are the only two things the court needs to convict someone of murder or treason in a case like this.

I can't believe that that you all think this is a real article.
For fuck's sake Sup Forums.

That would require both shooters to be detained, which means they wouldn't run from the scene. Now assuming that's true, two shooters immediately following the assassination of the president will most likely be shot and killed.

The article is more like "How to Suicide by Secret Service"

>how can you prove one of the bullets was fake?
Because you make a video of both shooting and then check the scene around Trump for 2 bullets - but only one can be found in his chest.

You could even make another video in which you take 1 real bullet out of a cartridge box and 1 fake bullet ouf a cartridge box and put it inside a hat where you mix them and then let each of the assassins pick one and put it in their rifles. To make sure they really didn't know which is which, they could even be blindfolded and load their rifles blind with one of the cartridges each.

Not if popular opinion goes against the president

fake and gay just like op's sex life

sage

But there is a real 50/50 chance that they are the ones who can kill Trump, they just dont know if they are the chosen one or the other guy - so there is realistic intent. Try again.

Also, they are part of the same gang trying to murder a POTUS so they will both swing

I thaught shitlibs liked CSI?
Guns can be matched with bullets. Takes time but i recon they could rush it past considering the target.

>So? You are still not charged with murder

I suppose it's simply an edge case (i.e. too stupid to take seriously).

Feel free to back that up with some evidence, leaf.

That is beyond retarded. If this genius plan worked, gang shootings would be unsolvable. Death by a thousand cuts is not a defense.

Sup Forums lawyers....

Why do they want to shoot Trump in the first place?
I mean we all know it's the liberals who want him dead and not spoopy "jews". May be they do, but here we are discussing the liberals and their hate for Trump. Why do they hate him so much?
What has he ever done to them? Like really, which affected them directly.
Are American leftists really this much dumb? What the actual fuck is going on in the minds of American leftists?

>inb4 I'm a liberal but I'm not a leftist.
Yes, you are faggot! kys

Collusion is a thing under U.S law. Anyone involved in the plot would hang.

They'll just assume both bullets were real bullets, but one missed.
You'll both get charged with attempted murder at the very least, probably treason too, then they'll run forensics tests on the rifles and figure out which on shot the bullet which they found.

Or you'd both get charged with murder/treason.
You think no ones ever tried the "But you can't prove which one of us did it" defense before?
Take your autism meds please.

>neither off these two assassins can be legally held accountable.

Yes they would.

There is a law that overrules all other laws. When it is obvious to a judge that you exploid a law.
You would be convicted with the law you supposedly `exploited` anyway.

People think of the law as if it is a strict computer script. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Read and weep, idiot.

scholarship.law.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=8419&context=penn_law_review

>I didn't shoot the President! My gun had blank rounds in it, I have no idea who shot the President at the same exact moment I fired my blank filled gun! You can't prove a damn thing.
Am I being detained??

If someone is dumb enough to post this without researching it first then they deserve to get exposed and humiliated for being a dumb retard.

Is this a real article?
Please tell me you're all reporting this to the FBI.

This 100%.

No dummy, you do not understand American justice system, they would both never be seen again spending the rest of their days in solitary insanity or being raped, the end.

Both assassins had intent and obviously conspired to do this, so all involved are guilty, regardless of who took the real shot. Are liberals this stupid?

Yep. Even the driver in a drive by gets charged with murder in most states.

Cool, we should thank them for inspiration how to taky down Soros.

R A R E
A
R
E

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causation_(law)#Summers_v._Tice_Rule

>two shooters immediately following the assassination of the president will most likely be shot and killed.
Wrong. These two shooters could both put themselves in handcuffs and lie down on the floor and film this very act. It would be very hard for the Secret Service or police storm in and shoot them then.

>Both guilty of conspiracy to shoot the President of the United States of America
>This is treason

Thats still the death penalty

Why do liberals cover up minority crimes? Why do they work so hard to destroy their countries?
Liberals at best have the mindset of a child, and are easily manipulated by Marxists and enemies of the west. You can't understand nor make sense of a liberal's behaviour/thinking.

You're wrong.
They would be both convicted of murder.

Cases like this actually happened.

They are so salty from losing that they are encouraging unstable people to try and kill our president, these people are traitors and should be shot themselves.

It's lile you guys only grace us with your flag to dispense some wisdom.

Seriously though, this has been happening more frequently. Almost daily to my knowledge. The photoshops are decent, they seem like too much effort for a quick 1-thread troll.

just being the look out in America when a murder goes down makes you culpable for the murder. In fact if someone kills one of your crew while you are doing a robbery, YOU, as part of the CREW are held responsible for the murder.

You are a total fucking idiot.

>But there is a real 50/50 chance that they are the ones who can kill Trump, they just dont know if they are the chosen one or the other guy - so there is realistic intent.

So you are saying if we didn't have 2 shooters, but 2000 shooters with only 1 real bullet, the situation changes... because there is no more "realistic" intent? Come on, it doesn't work like this.

If I stand in a Trump crowd with a fake gun with a fake bullet and and I shoot "Allahu Akbar", take the gun and the fake bullet comes out doing nothing... I didn't just attempt to assassinated Trump, I did nuffin at all.

it's not real

unvis.it/newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/donald-trumps-artless-words

The Jewbox told them to. Not at all disimilar from Pavlov's experiments in training a specimen to react to certain stimuli. These people have been programed to hate Trump and everything that trump may or may not represent. I tend to think of it like training a dog from pupphood to bark, snarl, and froth at a post in the ground. Does the dog hate the post? Sure. Did the post do anything to the dog? No, it just sits there. Does that fact make a difference to the dog? No. It has been trained.

simply pointing a gun is enough for potus
and the fact that they coordinate it

newyorker com/culture/annals-of-appearances/donald-trumps-artless-words

Damn it norbot everyone here uses adblock.

>Am I being detained??

>what is conspiracy to commit murder
are liberals really this stupid?

if you're part of a scheme to kill someone, then you will get charged with a degree of that crime. if the person dies as a result of murder and if you are provably part of the scheme, then you will be charged with some degree of murder. murder of the current sitting president is a capital crime.

This is hilariously incorrect. It's not your fault though, you're German, I wouldn't expect you to know American law. Both men would be charged with murder and conspiracy. Most states have a "felony murder rule", where if anyone dies during the commission of a felony then all parties save the victim of the crime get charged with murder. There have been dozens of cases where the intended victim kills one of his would be assailants and the surviving accomplice gets charged with murder.

>You can't prove which one shot the president
You're telling me the coroner can't figure out which direction the bullet came from?

either OP is troll or got trolled
obvious fake image taken from this article.

This is the best b8 I've possibly ever read.

"Just lie in court, bro"

You did participate in actual murder in that case, if you knew you where acting as a distraction, be it a legal distraction, for the person who would use a real bullet. and/or had the likely intend to use a real bullet.

>neither off these two assassins can be legally held accountable.
sounds really sketchy. is there no "versuchter mord" in the us?

yea OP with the simplest b8 when a google search would show it's fake

Is your retardation so advanced you can't see the passage you quoted defeats your own position?

What are you talking about? OP has lots of sex. Just with muslims raping his butthole thinking he's a goat.

This isn't some book you retard, this is real life, they would get executed, well except they were refugees

You should probably look into exactly what is allowable under PATRIOT m8. No one has to be arrested. All parties involved would just disappear.

Liberals are getting meme'd hard as fuck if any of them believe this.

Intrinsic impossibility might be still a valid attempt in 37 states, ... but not in Washington D.C. Look it up. Essentially you have thought crime in most of the US, but not in D.C.

Even if your autistic understanding of birdlaw was correct, limitless ballistic forensics would identify the cartridge gun and bullet

>neither off these two assassins can be legally held accountable
>conspiracy to commit murder
Case closed

>try to shoot God Emperor Trump
>bullet bounces off
>Trump smites you with his flaming Imperial longsword
>"But I only fired a bla..............

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causation_(law)#Summers_v._Tice_Rule

It does not apply as BOTH shots were necessary to take out Summers' eye, while one was not sufficient. In the OP case, one shooter can just refrain from shooting his blank, which is a completely different situation.

its not liberal media, its just Jews. Jews run the media just like they do the banks, its not a conspiracy. Their the same dumb fucks spamming the us to send you to die in North Korea so that the jews in SK can expand their banks and media into NK.

Feasability matters along with intent. You can kill someone with a gun. Psychic powers aren't real. You'll still probably be snatched up for investigation if you make a threat against the president though.

I know this is bait but for anyone that read this and agreed, have you never heard of forensic ballistics? It's pretty easy to tell which direction a bullet came from so unless they're sitting next to each other on a roof the investigation will figure it out. This isn't some nog getting shot in the hood, a presidential assassination would have the best detectives in the country working with teams of forensic scientists