Albert Pike and the 3 World Wars

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason, a letter to to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0yPOLADwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

On the 15th September 1912 the Revue internationale des Societes secretes, edited by Monseigneur Jouin, published the following lines :

Perhaps light will be shed one day on these words of a high Swiss freemason on the subject of the Heir to the throne of Austria : "He is a remarkable man ; it is a pity that he is condemned, he will die on the steps of the throne." (1)

1. from Revue internationale des societes secretes, 8, avenue Portalis. Paris, 15th september 1912, pp. 787-88

On the 28th June 1914 the Archduke, heir to the crown of the Austrian monarchy, and his wife succumbed to the bullets of Serbian freemasons.

On the 12th October one of the assassins, Cabrinovic unconcernedly said to the judges of the military court:
"In freemasonry it is allowed to kill."

Debunked 2 years ago. Stop shilling this

Debunked like Buzzfeed debunked pizzagate

You can probably 'argue' on the letter, but not on the freemasonry's historical involvement in last century events

Have a bump, bud.

This is a fat red pill and should spur everyone who sees it to look into freemasonry and the mystery religions.

William coopers radio series "hour of the time" is on yt and is definitively the most eye opening and informative material I have ever come across.

Makes enough sense

>tfw you are so posessed by demons that you begin worshipping satan.

All you cunts out there. I'm thinking of joining the Freemason’s for strictly spiritual reasons. I have a thirst for knowledge, and the more I learn about spirituality and the world, the more I see the Freemason mentioned

Do I join them or not??

I'm a good soul, wanting to join for the right reasons. I'm just so bloody confused on the matter.

I don't want knowledge at a cost. Is the pain worth the gain type of thing??

Join or not to join, that is the question

I wouldn't. It's a cult that requires a lot of work and time. Their rituals is also "a little" sketchy it seems.

Check the link Karen posted three months ago in the comment section.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0yPOLADwo

It's just a bunch of old dudes talking about community projects and stuff. You'll be fine.

Listen to the almighty atheist, goym

Apparently there's nothing 'wrong' in the firsts degrees.
The true purpose of freemasonry is revealed when you go higher degree, then the real game begin, aswell as the real rituals

This is likely true but not verifiable.

Indeed, that's why it is important to stay away from parroting unverifiable "facts". There's enough documented evidence.

>I'm thinking of joining the Freemason

Good goy.

>William coopers radio series "hour of the time" is on yt

I downloaded all surviving episodes on torrent and last I checked they (and his book in PDF) can be found for download at HOTT website.

Cooper was way off on the JQ and race realism but otherwise he was spot on. I suspect if they had let him live he would have probably changed his mind on race.

Of course freemasonry isn't actually Jewish, it's that Jewry absorbed the Mystery Babylon religion back in their days in Egypt (codified in the Talmud). Which is basically what Jesus called them out on. They are thoroughly Mystery Babylon today.

>talking about community projects and stuff

Sure thing, Hiram. That's why you take dozens of blood oaths where you agree that your "brothers" torture you to death or disembowel you for talking about all the wonderful charity you're doing.

Seems legit.

And protect themselves when judiciary problems,etc..

But then again, this is the purpose of first degrees, where their members dont know anything about what's happening in higher ranks.
It's a cover up where they will recruit the 'best' ones

How did he know about something called Nazism 40 years before the DAP was even created?

I feel more confused than enlightened after listening to Cooper. I dulges into everything and can't connect the dots or come to the point. He's like Steven Molyneux.

How could he possibly know about nazis, fascists or that Islam would even be relevant in the 1800s?

Freemasonry is the complete opposite of spirituality. Freemasons worship Man's intellect. Hi-Ram Abiff is just a symbol of Aries, which itself symbolizes mans brain. Freemasons want spirituality replaced materialism and rational thought. They want a world full of degeneracy and vice, because the think man is god and anything he wants to do he should be able to do.

>Lucifer this, Lucifer that
give me a break with the Lucifer already!
The richest own too much to want an Apocalypse, in ww2/1 the wealth wasn't so concentrated as today.
That's why you don't see so many big wars, except in 3d world where there's no Rothschild.
Even on protests the biggest issue is property destruction which is a few shops getting destroyed, owned by big corporation, but they can't afford such marginal losses even though they cover them in 3-6 months profit.

He had no way to connect the dots he was just in the middle of it as a radio host, there's a few cases he resolved himself like the cattle mutilation, but his true value was as a communicator.

wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

You can, when people confuse some members for the whole organisation.

Are you in NSW? If yes, then don't. Elsewhere, go have an interview.

Yeah, fuck this shit. I'm not joining. I truly think I'm being tempted to join them for a reason, and I'm not biting. No information, or insight is worth this much bullshit

Love is all the cunts need. I know that's an unrealistic message to put out there, especially on pol, but it's true

Love is all you need. Forget all this stupid hate. Love you dumb fucks.

Washington, Franklin, Churchill, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk , Simon Bolivar, Roosevelt, J.edgar Hoover Creator of the FBI, Buzz Aldrin, General Douglas Macarthur, Dr.Charles Mayo, George VI, Glenn, John H., Jr. - U. S. astronaut and first American to orbit the earth in a space , Jesse Jackson, most of US Supreme court justice members in history (like any other Western countries), etc etc,. the list is infinite

Notoriously fake. Pike was a Slayer of kikes and beautiful patriot

This has been debunked ffs stop LARPing Albert Kike

>Hi-Ram Abiff
It's Hurum, you literalist idiot.
>Freemasons want spirituality replaced materialism and rational thought. They want a world full of degeneracy and vice, because the think man is god and anything he wants to do he should be able to do.
Nah.