Is it too late?

Is all hope lost? Is there even a glimmer of hope that we could turn things around or was ol Adolf are last chance and now we should just assume the position and welcome are Jewish overlords and yolo why we still have the chance?

fortunately for the world a secret Japanese DNA collection expert was sent in 1944 to collect Hitler's genetic material and succeeded but unfortunately she was a bukkake expert and so far we keep getting clones of random Nazi officers

on the bright side we have enough b-listers for 5 reichs now

Even if Hitler(pbuh) came back today, it's too late.

There's nothing he could do at this point, he would probably just shitpost on here and accept our fate

I don't think it's over. Did you see the reaction to the Tiki Torch march? I honestly have never seen the Jewish media and politicians scared so shitless. They know that if white people wake up, there is a possibility of the Forth Reich.

I love Ben Garrison he's such a based cartoonist, lol look at how he depicts the Democrat on the chair as evil xD

What does Goyim mean btw?

The Jews are so far ahead now its not even funny, if that march ever became something they actually feared, they would just predator drone it and call it a day.

Cry me a river you weak faggot. the blackpill is fucking gay. You are a defeatist embarrassment OP.
There is a great awakening going on, and an exposure to a glimpse of the true nature of multiethnism, and what in entails for European blood. While groups like the racist BLM and the militarist Antifa will be further legitimized by the Jew owned media, more and more normies will start publicly expressing opinions both on Blacks, the left, and eventually about the JQ. The only possible outcome of anti europism is the rebirth of the ethnic european rightwing. That's it, the Jews have played themselves again, out of hubris. The future is bright, OP, and there's nothing that can't be fixed once the truth about race, culture and history are out there.
Remember - "The enemy of subversive thought is not suppression, but publication: truth has no need to fear the light of day; fallacies wither under it. The unpopular views of today are the commonplaces of tomorrow". This is where you ought to draw your hope from.

Once you rally the public you can achieve all the things he tried to, easily. It's not actually that hard for a sovereign state the size of America to ethnically cleanse for example. At all.
What they fear is not the specific march with the torches, they fear the fact that marches like that are coming back. The most scary thing for them is a European awakening of that sort, because they don't have the ability to actually exterminate whites yet.

Thank you for your wise words based Isralite.

Yeah its done. 200yrs time Whites will be minoritys in all countries and 1% of the world population. There is not going to be any miraculous turnaround

>Based Israelite
The same based Israelite who did then celebrated 9/11 as a good thing. Israel will be a light amongst the nations with the world in darkness

>The same based Israelite who did then celebrated 9/11 as a good thing.
Did I really? Because I remember being a child in 2001, unaware of the whole affair.

It's not lost if there is still at least 1 white man and 1 white woman, blackpill is the wrong way, the ultimate redpill is whites people will win in the end because this world needs us.

"Cattle". Jews think of all non Jews as their human slaves.

Not precise. Goy itself translates to "stranger", and was also biblically used as the word for "peoples". They do however regard non Jews as cattle, and use this term to describe non-jews.

Interesting origin. It's use now seems solely to be used as "nigger" for gentiles.

Your vengful tribe still celebrates it on one of your genocide celebration festivals.
>inb4 but im a good Jew Goy
I had a Jewish GF who spilled the beans and redpilled me on your kind. Dont bother.

Yeah this is a load of bullshit. The "education" of children ensures that most people cannot even comprehend being "right wing" until they reach middle age, and with the complete boldness the jewish lead leftists now teach all their filth to even the youngest of children...

Pretty much, yeah. Shiksa is actually much more offensive, it's origin is sheketz which roughly translates to "unclean creature". It's used as a slur for gentile girls and Jewish girls who act like gentiles.
And your tribe still celebrates the murder of a several million Germans and other Europeans, and the extermination of the German national spirit in your genocide festivals.
Your ex-girlfriend is a subversive diaspora whore, they all ought to be killed as far as I'm concerned, and I don't know what their specific anti-European costumes are. I don't really follow Jew religion and culture anyhow.

People will wake up a little bit once the replacement is nearly complete, and unemployed "refugees'" children are being payed for by what's left of our formerly great societies

I also had a Jewish girlfriend who aborted my baby and got inside my head like she was Dr Phil and broke me down methodically

Public consensus is not determined by the opinions and belief of children but by middle aged politicians, educators and media personal. The change in public consensus in turn will wake up most of the indoctrinated teens and children, humans are in fact very adaptable to that sort of stuff. Furthermore many here grew up in terrible leftist education systems, and still managed to wake up before reaching middle age, and this place is always growing. Seems like your'e just another depressed nihilistic defeatist as evidenced by this post as well. I'm happy to say that you are absolutely delusional.

Stop being blackpilled you defeatist cunt.
READ MEIN KAMPF, READ THE STATE WEIMAR WAS IN, READ WHAT HITLER ACCOMPLISHED!

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD ASPIRE TO BECOME LIKE HITLER, TO WAKE YOUR PEOPLE UP, TO RALLY THEM AND LEAD THEM AGAINST OUR ENEMIES! EVERY MAN WHO BELIEVES THAT HIS FOLK HAS THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM AND SOVEREIGN HOMELAND, AND THAT YOUR CHILDREN DESERVE A FUTURE, SHOULD ASPIRE TO MANTLE HITLER AND SPREAD HIS PHILOSOPHY!

your country is drastically different than mine, and other European nations. Your people have a sense of belonging to a tribe, our tribalism has been transformed into a backwards globalism that masquerades as the only ethical way to be.

There are no male clubs left that haven't given in to SJWs. Its practically, and soon to be, illegal to even discuss humans as having races, and white people are fully demonized in all aspects education and media. In your nation racism is thriving and men are expected to be protectors and soldiers of your state, and even your leftwing media relentlessly defends the Israeli agenda.

There is going to be no right wing awakening, the liberals think they are part of a great war, and they see themselves winning. They love seeing the European world torn asunder, and will cry in victory as government policy from all parties essentially represents only 1 view.

Hitler lived in an area where men still networked together and where common sense about human nature still existed. Today even in hockey locker rooms you'd be hard pressed to talk about immigration and not be run out as a racist.

Do you think people can just start walking around and talk to strangers about race and cultural conspiracies and not end up in ruin? People have been taught what is evil, and that essentially is resisting the great leap forward of liberalism. Leftists truly believe they are transforming the world for the better, and they are ready to go to war with all reactionaries.

I've visited your countries enough, have talked with enough Europeans to confidently disagree with you. Your nation might get worse before it gets better, as well as most of Europe - America on the other hand is ripe for the cultural transformation that I've mentioned, and it's in fact almost inevitable. Any also free speech laws will also not be effective, and the cries for segregation that are coming from the left will be able to unite white communities in the same spirit.

Not with that attitude you cant.

What do you expect to happen? Do you think Canadians will ever get over their self demonization, because I know they will not. Our old are dying off, our young are castrated, and any hope of Canadian nationalism is not only attacked by all media and education, it is incredibly divided by Quebec and our large asian population.

Do you think white men will be allowed to hit the streets and go on an information campaign? DO you think internet censorship is not ramping up? (Not that right wing material is popular anyway.)

Any move towards change will be quashed. No one is going to give up their comfy lives to be assaulted by the left and ostracized from society.

You'll be stunned in your life time how quickly things changed for the European nations, especially in the USA as the older whites die off and its a 1 party system down there.

the amount of damage white women do has surmounted anything kikes could do or did. blame nu-males who gave them suffrage and "rights"

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU FUCKING FOOLS THE WHITE WOMAN IS THE ENEMY OF MAN

And what attitude should I have? Should I hit the streets as a zealot and create a media shitstorm about white racism, just because I want people to recognize that identity and genetics matter? The public believes racial science to be pseudoscience, and see whites as the paragons of evil. Should I go out and campaign for Andrew Scheer, who will do absolutely nothing to secure Canada? Should I seek low IQ idiots to parrot off points about nationalism, who will then be completely skewered by the liberal critics in the media for years?

Its impossible, and before the idiot liberals realize their are more people in the world than we can help, we'll have diluted our nation to the point of no return.

People will wake up alright, but only after the currency collapses and they are sitting at home without even a rifle.

Funny how Trump is always blameless in Garrison's comics.

Fuck roasties. Artificial wombs when?

Jesus preached forgiveness.

Blaming women for anything is cowardice.
Women are meant to be cared for and led by men.

If women do something wrong, it means they aren't being led correctly.
Our society is in trouble because men have given up on their responsibility to properly lead women.

>but muh feminists said they didn't want me to
Yea, well, you got tricked faggot. Shame on you. Get over it.
Time to man up and save the west.

No, you should talk with your friends, and family, and ever so slowly, inch them towards the truth. Never fucking reveal your full powerlevel imedeately. Awakening others from the mass delusion is a slow process. There is no one button solves everything solution to this crisis of our peoples, but that doesn't mean that there is no solution. There is, it just takes time, and patience. The awakening must be gradual, but you must never cease pushing them slowly, but surely towards the ultimate realization of the peril our peoples are in.

Funny how he was already guilty and impeachable even before winning the primaries.

I don't think you realize that in our Universities is straight up taught that white people are evil and that western governments must do everything they can to "save the world."

You think people will switch sides when they realize what they are destroying, you're wrong. They are going to scream with tears of joy as they tear down the "patriarchy," "white privilege," "colonialism," and whatever terms they are using for the European societies that relinquished their own imperiums to help others. They don't realize that societies with enough excess to be compassionate die with us. They think the brutally of the world was caused by Europeans, they don't understand where progress came from.

stfu roastie bitch.

women are now the destroyers of society. if white men were 25% of the population in south africa then the niggers would never give white men power. it's the exact same case now because white women are allied with shitskins against white men to gain power.

>aren't being led correctly
led by who you fucking retard? i don't need to lead you anywhere but a pit and then put a bullet into you. if you don't have agency then you don't need to exist. white men don't need to lead niggers so why the fuck white men need to lead white whores?

>Time to man up and save the west.
this will happen. it will happen because artificial wombs, robots, and ai will entirely replace women. you're going the way of the horse when men invented the car. you don't need to exist and do anymore damage. the point now is just spreading awareness so other men can understand what went wrong. stupid nu-males and roasties all have estrogen brains who their garbage who can't get it. women need to be the first ones gone on the day of the rope. no more women power. no more women trying to subvert society so they can control it. men are the image of god and women are trash

whatever, manchild.
Rage against the boogieman you created.
My message isn't for you, it's for men who want to take responsibility.

You are just making excuses for not even trying.

nobody is taking responsibility for you whore. i'm not raising a little niglet or spic nor am i raising a white whore. your life and death are your own problem. since you function at the level of niggers then you shouldn't exist in a white man's society. white men don't need niggers nor do they need white women. just wait for the technology to replace your womb.

You have failed to provide any meaningful rebuttal. Sorry man, we're not going to form local networks to help sway people away from the leftist conspiracy, any meaningful action will be quashed immediately.

Charlottesville was the beginning of the race war, watch how bold the minorities and liberals grow in the coming years. They call it the culture war, but we know better, and sadly we aren't allowed to fight back.

Again, you are not even trying.
What prevents you from slowly inching your family members closer to these topics?