"refugees just need to go back home"

When will you understand that the Syrians in pic related just "cant go back home"? Its because of the brutal civil war in syria. Any person in this picture deported back home to Syria is at a risk of getting killed by Assad.

Also, they HAVE a right to stay under EU and UN law.

Get this through your thick skull, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lOGFN
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/millions-africans-will-flood-europe-unless-acts-now-warns-european/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/66m-migrants-waiting-cross-europe-africa-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop larping, faggot

Gtfo with rapefugee shit id have no problem with refugees if they wouldnt behave like fucking animals

(((you)))

Those are the best syrians! Welcome to finland i will house you

Just kill them then, if yo send them back they'll just breed and come back in bigger droves

>Syrians have skin darker than a thousand midnights

Refugees just need to die before they fuck up our countries too

Only because they dont look like a stereotypical syrians, doesnt mean they cant be Syrians.

There isn't a single Syrian on that pic.

>all those niggers
>holding up a sign to appeal to emotional liberals

Fuck off, they're economic migrants.
And the legitimate Syrians need to fuck off back home too, if your home country is in the grip of a despot and your choice is not to fight back but to run, you deserve death.

Pretty sure they're bad people and deserve any punishment the Syrian Generals dish out on them.

The Arab world tends to have harsher punishments for criminals. It is not our place to intervene and disrupt the execution of judical processes of other countries. If their country decides these people should die, then, by all means, they should die. It not our place to defy that governments choice. We should be handing them back over or, if the Syrian wish, help execute them.

It would be a lot cheaper to shoot them.

very well take them to your home pussy

Where are the women and children in that picture?

People are waking up on a mass scale.

MEME FLAG
E
M
E

F
L
A
G

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

>syrian

Syrians? Look like libyans and algerians to me.

Fuck going back home, free helicopter rides for all refugeees

>Syrians in pic related

There are no Syrians in pic related. Take my sage, shill, and fuck off.

if England was thrust into civil war i'd stay especially if it was brought on by the mass influx of islamists . The males fleeing are shit tier. Females and children Are refugees, men are not

>Syrians
Fuck off, slidethread

WHY ARE THEY NOT FIGHTING SAID WAR FUCKO

>Less than 300k spaniards flee from spanish civil war
>None of them is accepted into Europe, 180k have to go back and are denied asylum
>Only the ones going to work manage to stay in countries like Germany, no one stays for free
>Most refugees have to flee to latin America
I guess we were not black enough to be accepted by the millions for free and get your gibsmedats.

they need to go to israel, its closer to syria and the jews are much friendlier than the white people in europe or the USA, just ask them
you will find they are your greatest allies

What about all the countries surrounding syria that have much more in common with them than any western country? Why do these people have to flee so far, to a culture that has nothing in common with them and doesnt want anything to do with them? It makes no sense.

>EU and UN law
Only law that matters is a nations law

If Syria is that bad the a euro nation should go over, conteur it and colonisé it with euro ideal. Don't complain about the third world being shit and then say colonialism is bad

You started getting all the gibsmedats when you joined the EU.

>this thread again
>in all fields

europes soil is soaked 1000 feet deep in blood of the endless wars fought over the years, it has built all of modern civilisation from fucking nothing and they think they have the audacity to complain about one small strech of land, fuck them they can die in a fire

>Also, they HAVE a right to stay under EU and UN law.
Laws can be changed, and they should be, to be appropriate for a given period in time.
The international rights defined by the UN definitely needs redefining, especially so the cucks around the globe can't LEGALLY spew 'muh human rights!!'.

you're right op, we should gas them instead that way they're not forced to go back home and liberals are happy too.

Free shit. Give them vouchers for the bare necessity of food and used clothes instead of money, no free apartments anymore, no more extra money for shitting out children, and let's see how many economic migrants will still come.

You're right, they can't go back.

They can go somewhere more suited to their culture though, muslim "refugees" should go to muslim countries, we'll take the ones who aren't muslims, how's that? Or better still how about we stop bombing the shit out of foreign countries on behalf of Israel?

now fuck off

Who wrote their sign?
Can they speak English?
Where did they get the materials for the signs?
How do they know about the whole protest culture of the West, to even think that holding a sign would accomplish anything?
How did they know to use English so that the international media can pick this up?
Why are they all men?
How do they know about the western laws about refugees and asylums?
If they are refugees and a they are being deported and a crime is being committed, wouldn't the sign be a bit different?
What are almonds?

Steps for any country to profit from refugees.
1. Kill or force labor (gulag) all refugees along with forced sterilization
2. Assist neighboring countries of refugee homelands to eradicate all living refugees renaming in refugee homelands in exchange for natural resource rights, military/governmental access, and so on.
3. Mine natural resources or sell natural resource rights on world market and strengthen your country

Not only can you profit from refugees but you can also ensure that no people will ever dare to become refugees and will fight to the death to avoid the curse of the refugee.

Aside from politicians getting better cars and bigger houses the spanish people became actually poorer since we gave up the peseta (not blaming you for that, but it's true).

Any real refugees probably would not have a problem with the Syria government. However jihad fighters that lost might have something to fear. But that's always been the fortunes of war.

You'd be surprised. Many 'refugees' go on 'vacations' back to their home countries after getting set up in Europe. In fact, it's so common that Merkel made a statement saying it has to stop.

>Merkel made a statement saying it has to stop.
wow, I'm suprised. I wonder if she even means it..

>archive.fo/lOGFN
Source for those interested

sage

Looks this it's very simple.

Attach a chip to every refugee you send back, just some basic vital stats and audio recorder with gps of course.

Then you'll know how many get killed by assad, how many go report back to Israel and get their shekkels and how many run back to europe.

If they are not willing to go to their home, they can go to their graves.
Non-Finns are not my kin and I'd gladly see every single subhuman non-Fin living in Finland exterminated.

All refugees seriously have to go back to their countries once shit calms down. Refugee status shouldn't be some sort of shortcut that leads to either permanent residence status or even citizenship. It's like a big fuck you towards the native population as well as naturalised immigrants who had to jump through hoops and put in effort and time to earn citizenship.

>once shit calms down.
When is that exactly? How are you going to judge when it is safe to return home to countries that have thousands of years of history involving war and reasons for the "refugees" to claim that is not safe to return.

If you are planning on allowing them to return home only "once shit calms down" they will never leave.

This is why Sweden is as good as dead and you reserve it.

their country is syria not america

Not according to the Jews. Pic related.

Even the pic is called African Refugees
They aren't syrian idiot.

That's up to the government, so I hope SD wins and forms a coalition with Moderaterna so we can deport all Afghans that should be, North Africans and anybody else that has to go back. Then we should look at people who deserve to have residence permits revoked and cancel duel citizenship (with exception to Binnland because muh bröda folk). Trust me, Sweden is far from dead once you stop listening to our MSM. It's a smokescreen trying to portray everything as OK or even better than what it once was (but everybody knows it isn't).

The "Syrian refugees" are just a ice breaker for the millions of Africans to follow.

"'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp "
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/millions-africans-will-flood-europe-unless-acts-now-warns-european/

Everyone in Africa is considered vulnerable under the Human Rights Act.

Making this decision, effectively allows a lack of human rights (and other EU legislation) to justify the acceptance of individuals that apply.

Basically the entirety of Africa.

Actual kike here. All refugees can and should go home. If they die in the process, that is not yours or anyone else's problem but their own.

Life is not fair and everyone dies: stop trying to fix the World, stupid goyim.

Yeah, in Danmark we're a bit more realistic than our bordering countries, Sweden and Germany.
Our press has actually been talking about it.

those are not syrians inyour picture what are you talking about?

>That's up to the government
If true you should go ahead and begin digging your own grave.

>Sweden is far from dead once you stop listening to our MSM
Thats a large part of all the problems in the world today. The MSM around the world is pushing a far left narrative that the people and those in government are listening to so to expect the people or government to go against the MSM narrative is hopeless. The far left MSM must be destroyed for there to be hope. Give the people a more balanced source of information and better more balanced decisions can be made.

>elect retards that go along with the ruination of a country
>be silent sheep and allow your officials to ruin said country
>to cover up their shitty behavior, your officials allow these people whos country you were complacent in the destruction of to get in your country
>finally enjoy the same people whos country you ruined share the same treatment in your own cities

If you didnt do shit to stop it at step one you have zero right to complain now. Enjoy your Syrian muslim cock.

How many Syrians are actully Africans in disguise?
Does Syria have a large natural black population?

the reports from the media make out that many Syrians are black, what is de troof?

The reality is that allowing the Jewish "refugees" to survive the world wars was a mistake.

Africans are piggybacking the Syrians into Europe.

"Up to 6.6m migrants waiting to cross to Europe from Africa: report "
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/66m-migrants-waiting-cross-europe-africa-report/

No one allowed it, Israel was founded by force of arms.

Courage, masculinity, love for your own race, love for your own family. You know all those values whites have forgotten and you niggers never had to begin with.

Fuck I'm tired of this "we are all immigrants" meme.

Nope: my ancestry were actually invited by the ruler at the time to colonize this country.

So please kindly fuck off with that meme...

Europe is going to drown in them.!

When I mean up to the government I mean it's only via democratic means that we can achieve change. What am I gonna do if my party doesn't win? Go inna woods and form a militia against a democratically elected government? That's the best way to lose support for your cause as well as turd worlds up your nation because not respecting democratic decision making is a big reason why third world nations stay third world.

Lol, anyone who is black is not a refugee, but an economic migrant. Kill refugees and migrants in the street, than maybe they'll start leaving.

Nice bait, nigger.

And your cities are already over populated.

The reality is that the Jewish state and the Jewish people would have been eradicated if it were not by the good graces of the white man to kill other white men to save you and your people.

That was a mistake. God marked you for death and the white man intervened and your people have been harming them with your evil ways ever since.

Jews still to this day require protection and funds from the white man to stay afloat and if it were not for your walls and borders you would be raped by the Muslims and Africans waiting for the day the white man wises up to your game.

>(((civil war)))
>not just Israel and US funding Israeli-Muslim ISIS fighters to fuck with Syria (some members of ISIS are under cover Israeli agents).

tell them to go and actually fight for their land instead of running away like cowards

I went into London last week.
first time in about ten years, it has really changed.
Many of the the squalid parts are being redeveloped,so the immigrants will move out form the cities I do think as they can't afford expensive new housing.

That's pretty much only London and Manchester Chile bro. But like only 1/2 of London and 2/3 of Manchester are white ethnic English so you figure it out.

They kill anyone trying to cross over their border.

If Syria wants these people dead, then they should be dead.

No white people, zero, should die to save the lives of people from the Middle East or Africa, especially jews.

Nah, we're good. As long as our people are willing to stand up for themselves there's hope for the future.

The moment we give up and become like the Western Europeans THAT is when I'm going to start to worry.

As long as there's some fight in you, you're still alive. Basically, don't be like Sweden.

i think i would stay too

We will see.

All those poor African Syrians :'(

That's the problem, they never go back.

>Tell them to go and actually get drone striked by us.

>Poland thinking about pol-out from eu

those arent syrians. ironically only 13% of "refugees" are syrians. only jihadi's leave..true syrians stayed and fought against eveil daesh

When will you understand That Whites will Not take much more of this?

That war would have ended years ago if the cowards took arms and fought for their land. That's that's thousands of able male young soldiers there.
but to nobody's surprise, Islam is a religion of cowardise and vermin, roashes just flee where they smell food.

Hell Buddhists are already fed up.

Majority of refugees are not Syrian.

>Syrians in pic related
>Syrians

Syr*ans aren't men

Exactly.
But kikes & liberals don't see this as a sign to Stop or even slow down, no they just keep doubling down as if it still worls
Why do they do this?

Honestly I think some leaders have converted to Islam or are blackmailed thanks to US spying under Bush and Obama

Awan brothers connected probably

hahaha. they fled because they were too pussy to fight for their future. You think the deserve to come to our countries and hide? while at the same time causing the same problems that fucked up their countries in the first place?

people today are retarded. The soon we enforce legal immigration the better. These people will not integrate into society. they will fuck up everything

None of those people are Syrians

funny I never see syrians flooding into everywhere..just male fucking north africans

Apparently they don't want deportion. What did they mean by that?

It looks like they are all wearing new clothes.

That denim jacket looks stylish

When will people stop fucking calling them refugees? Over 90% of them are economic migrants. They're almost all young men of fighting age. If they were truly refugees they would settle in the first non war torn country they pass through and they pass through plenty. Refugee has become the word I hate the most in the English language.

They have to go back. They can go back or die for all I care. In fact, I hope they die. All of them. Fuck the shitskins

Nice bait faggot. Here's a (you)
saged

Nyt saatana, Sipilä

>Its because of the brutal civil war in syria.

there is no war.

When will people understand that some people just need to die though?

its edgy to say it but in order to live in the first world our governments all do horrible shit to make it so

accept that stop caring about mexican families being deported, stop caring about jews getting rocks thrown at them and retaliating by leveling palestinian hospitals

just accept that these evils exist so that we may live lavishly in this 1 life we have