American Whites losing interest in NFL (Negro Felon League)

"The National Football League more commonly known these days as the Negro Felon League continues to lose support. White working class males who have historically represented the NFL’s core fan base are quickly losing interest."

Rest of the article here: dailystormer.at/negro-felon-leagues-season-opener-is-a-ratings-disaster/

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/
archive.is/13Qhr
youtu.be/Oo3zWxO3yYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good, people re waking up

This

Not sure of the reason but I've never got the appeal. Around my neck of the woods everyone is obsessed with the New England patriots as if their victories are a demonstration of Northeastern superiority or something, but you realize that barely anyone on the team is from anywhere in New England. Yeah! woo!!! Look how fast that black guy from the south can run!! Our team is truly the greatest!!

Same as football here

Millions watch niggerball and pay £££ to sit on their arse and wank off to some coon scoring a goal fro (((their))) team

Until our people stop with this shit there is no saving them form their depravity.

IMMA WATCH MILLIONAIRE NIGGER GARBAGE PLAY WITH A FUCKING BALL

Didn't even know about the game or care. They shouldn't let people disrespect our flag and anthem every time I watch otherwise I might still.

This year's Super Bowl proved that niggers suck at football, so nobody wants to watch a league stuffed full with them.

Didn't even know it started until I saw it at the gym, my only regret was being a captive audience

Too many ungrateful unpatriotic Niggers in the NFL

Good

too many niggers

I was going to say the exact same thing.
I'm from Connecticut and I was with my friends and their parents all went "WOOO LOOK AT THAT GUY! BORN AND RAISED IN NEW ENGLAND!" even though he was just some black guy from Atlanta.
When I take a look at football I don't feel like I'm watching anyone from my country. I feel like I'm watching a bunch of Brazilians have an arena brawl in their backyard. It doesn't feel like I'm watching fellow Americans.

Same here. Niggerball obsessed losers venerating semi-literate morons who make millions chasing a ball.

I guess it's a combination of childish tribalism and to foll themselves into believing that they are winners and champions.

At least when i was growing up all teams including National were like +95% White. Now they are starting to look like American NFL niggerball.

Apparently this began with the politicization it has been suffering for a few years already. Apparently they used it to push more anti-white shit in the middle of it. Considering it's white working class dudes that make the majority of its fan base it's a no brainer why it's happening.

I wish people started doing that when UEFA started pushing anti-racism in soccer games almost a decade ago but we always liked our grassdiving contest too much for that.

i'm an oldfag that has been around the sport all my life. I just can't sit through 3 hours of commercials and the faggy nigger shit of prancing, dancing and "owwie - he touched me!" hysterics after every.goddamn.play.

College football isn't as bad, but I can see the argument against supporting that, too.

The NFL is just non-stop commercials and emo blacks; it has nothing to do with the sport of football

UMA

Yeah. Those "Say no to racism!" adverts on TV during niggerball games drive mu nuts.

intersting that nobody seems to see discrimination when the majority of players is black.
If the NFL would be a university they would ask for quotas for people of Color.
And brag about privilege.
Isn't it a Privileg to be more athletic and gain muscles way quicker?
I think blacks should check their privilege. lmao

Most athletics / sports are boring to watch anyway, they focus too much on the physical genetic lottery (limited to your genes) over tactics / strategy (something anyone can be good at if they practice enough).

They've been going on for years, hermano. I think they started to push for this shit in the early 2000's. Back then casual racism was the most normal thing in the world, at least in my country, and it wasn't the huge taboo that warrants ostracism that is today.

what is this shit? (addidas commercial)

was a football fan for long time but
> a game that damages white kiddos
> pays ungodly money to chimps
> hides and protechs chimps from there crimes off the feild
> (((team mates))) to values niggers
DEATH TO NFL JEW

I never understood the appeal of watching sports.

Also, I have an uncle who was an assistant defensive coordinator for an NFL team. He said that 80% of the blacks that get into the NFL have IQs hovering around 70-75. They test all players before they sign them on with what is basically a children's reading test; most of them fail, and they actually had to lower the standard to allow more blacks on the team. Originally, in the 80s, a 85 was a pass, but they changed it in the mid 90s to 75.

Adidas had an ad that included rappers like Young Thug, 21 Savage, and some other black hip hop guy. All three of them are felons and rap about killing on a daily basis.
But hey, at least they don't have a scary name like the Red Skins!!!

This is why baseball is the most superior sport.

you mean hockey
> last standing white sport
> master race sport

you can really sense the beta male angst ITT

>80% of the blacks that get into the NFL have IQs hovering around 70-75
bix nood nigga

WELCOME TO HOCKEY MOTHERFUCKERS! HOCKEY IS A SUPERIOR SPORT ANYWAY!
GO KINGS GO!

There are so many commercials now. I have been a die hard cowboys fan for all my life but i cannot stand the commercials any longer. I used to love this sport form the bottom of my heart but its getting almost unwatchable.

Also there have been some rule changes regarding hitting on defense that leads to exsessive penalties usually deciding the outcome of the games. Also they changed the rules of a catch so nobody knows what a legal catch is and what should be ruled incomplete. You have guys who drop the ball being counted as a catch, and a clear catch under the old rules being ruled incomplete. The endzone catch rule makes no sense now. Its rendering the games almost unwatchable. Hopefully they dont ruin boxing its all i have left.

>Not throwing yourself out of a cliff on a full-sus bike

Negro, grow a pair

plus these guys are so roided up now, look at the necks on these bastards. Theyre not wthletes they are mutants.

>tfw Colts fan
wew lad looking forward to a 6-10 season

Hockey is gay they changed the rules in 2004 which completely ruined the beautifully designed game that used to exist. Eliminated a while aspect of the team, toughness. Now its like basketball, back and forth, back and forth, dump and chase, dump and chase

Baseball is the best US sport anyway.

still a better love story than twilight

Too bad it's being taken over by hispanics.

DELICIA

clearly you haven't watched baseball in a while

It was until gary betman made the nhl a place for floppers and dandies

The actual engagement level with sports of any code is pretty low. I was thinking about it today as I was walking my dog past the local footy oval. There was maybe 100 people watching the game of regional finals. Now inflate that to the national level there's probably only a couple of million hardcore AFL fans, if that. Going off this it gets a disproportionate amount of coverage in media. It would probably be more fitting for the news to repport on the latest Pewdiepie video cause I can guarentee you more Australian kids watch that shit.

i think its just that new england states are tiny communist republics at this point so people living there get natural napoleon complexes and want to prove to the bigger freeer states that they are more american than them

Is ice hockey the last white man sport?

Personally, I find college football worse.

The athletes get paid, but not really, so it's essentially just an extension of the plantation.

For all intents and purposes, you would think the NCAA would work as a feeder system to the NFL, like A, AA, and AAA ball does for baseball. This is not the case, as you don't see colleges running NFL defenses, offenses, or recruiting players that would be good fits in the NFL. Everything the NCAA does is to make more money for the NCAA, and in many cases it fucks white people over because they can't compete at college niggerball when the emphasis is spent entirely on recruiting the biggest slaves to overpower everyone else, the tallest slaves to catch balls over everyone else, and the fastest slaves to throw the ball.

The NFL actually 'kind' of moved in this direction on defense as of late, so many teams are now going back to power football to crush all these 170lbs nogs who can't tackle or take a hit without breaking.

If the NCAA worked as a true feeder system to the NFL, like the ENTIRE rest of a childs football life does, you'd see more white people at the professional level.

They murdered hockey over a decade ago. It's just faggots on skates now

I hate cuckball as much as the next sane white person, but if the only time anyone bothers to make a thread about it a (((daily stormer))) article is the header, count me out.

never much liked it. might watch some for dear old dad. rip, oh I don't have tv never mind.

This, it's ruined the Olympics as well. Who the fuck cares which country can hire the fastest Kenyan.

It means absolutely nothing in a world ruined by globalism.

Yet it still has the most whites

Well, white men and slavs, but still the only acceptable sport.

>niggers ruin sports

No, lots of slavs in nhl.

This has been my problem with most team sports. It's why I generally only enjoy following individual sports. I would enjoy team sports far more if the players were actually from the area. Fifa World Cup is arguably ok in this regard

With team sports jerry Seinfeld summed up well in that you're just support the jersey.

go for rugby

>Too many ungrateful unpatriotic niggers
Exactly. This is why I stopped watching

Just watch some good old chink vs. whites ft. sandniggers.
No blacks because they are too dumb, but SA monkies are trying to catch up with their own crazy antics.

No shit?

People use sports as a substitute for their nationalist tendencies (well white people at least). I only watch white sports now like Hockey and Formula 1

The games are rigged anyway. It's all about the $$$.

>daily stormer

Super unbiased source my dude

Can anyone tell me why people go apeshit over american football? It's a bunch of niggers and millionares in spandex throwing a ball around in plays that last like 4 seconds. The entire game is probably only 15-20 minutes long, but between plays and commercials it can take hours. Females go apeshit in football season, especially with the Patriots even though the only thing they know about them is Tom Brady.

The superbowl is the worse. It's like a national american event where people go HURR MUH TEAM TESTOSTERONE YEAHHH but all they do is some party where people dont' really give a shit about the game, but rather get excited over some Bud Light commercial and some faggy pop artist in the mid game show.

I'm from Philadelphia. A city where racist white men obsess over niggerball. It's very backwards.

This, ice kendo is the white man's sport.

qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/

You were a bit off.

Well said leaf. I'm also a cowboys fan.

Please archive those
archive.is/13Qhr

>testosterone is a bad thing
Coming from a 5'4 turbo manlet this makes more sense. You're basically just a hairy woman

Sorry norway.

Because soccer is a boring faggoty sport.

I never said it was a bad thing, I was just trying to point out how people think american football is the manliest sport ever when it really isn't.

Also I'm 6 feet tall in burger measurements.

Are you from Texas? Usually niggers are Cowboys fans where I've lived in Philly and Virginia.

>I hate cuckball as much as the next sane white person, but if the only time anyone bothers to make a thread about it a (((daily stormer))) article is the header, count me out.

yeah.. especially french teams are 99% niggers.

also.. portugese spanish italians.. all fucked to many niggers.. you all look like mexicans kekekekek

love portugal though.. beautiful country

I would watch more sports if there we less niggers.

Is there something they don't ruin?

Can't wait until we start turning off basketball.

>it's essentially just an extension of the plantation.
fuck you, nigger

Keep in mind that the NFL doesn't allow players to enter the draft straight from high school. Almost all of the retarded pavement apes spent at least two years at a university. Pretty much shows what a fraud higher education is.

>le france lol

That's definitely not the case outside America. People go fucking crazy and regularly start beating each other up over team affiliation, to the point where high profile football matches need police presence. That's how deep the passion is.

I'm born and raised a niner fan, but they suck. I haven't watched a single game outside the superb owl for at least a decade.

also with kapershit I just don't give a fuck about monkey concussion ball anymore. my brother is still into it, but I think he plays Madden 2kwhatever far more.

this. im not gonna watch niggers play with a fucking ball

They aren't even affiliated with an actual city because your jewish faggots priced them out of the bay area and now no one cares about your nigger ball team.
>lets dress niggers up in 50 pounds of padding and watch them play with a little ball
FUCKING GAY AS SHIT

american sports are shit

european teams are basicallly african selectionate
you fagots just like bbc too much

HUWITE PAWER

Is baseball still majority white players?

Football fans regularly do Sup Forums tier shitposting IRL. I honestly think all the animosity over football is an outlet for nationalist sentiments. Bread&circus so the goyim don't get unruly over something that actually matters.

We need to do more to wake up our fellow whites by using sports and an allegory for whats slowly happening to our demographics.
We must attack the slave masters that are Jew institutions and not the slaves that are our brothers.

All over Soccer, Football, Rugby...we need to shit on ALL of them. Shame them for watching this shit and wearing a shirt that has a niggers name on it.
We need to make Facebook friendly memes that we can slip in.

TO Viktori!

The owners are losing the millennial generation and no young fans are taking the place of old boomers who are dieing off.

So they got the idea of attraction social activists into the game by having the players kneel or sit during the National Anthem.

It backfired on them and many are refusing to watch the games.

Retarded drunk fans don't make the sport less faggoty.

Battlebot is the only true sport:

youtu.be/Oo3zWxO3yYs

>dailystormer

fuck off

Does the website caste football still exist? It was all about white players and ranked teams by the amount of whites.

As opposed to what? Standing around for 2 hours and occasionally swinging a bat? There's a reason only 'murica likes American football.

College Football: tradition, tailgating, and mostly state-based recruiting showing off regional talents. Wreck Em Tech, faggots.
NFL: for poor people.

Fuck the GayFL

The article makes several good points. Soccer is actually the future of sports in America. Whites are rewarded for their superior intellect, strength, and stamina. The Negro advantages in top speed are easily mitigated, and start to fade after the Negroes reach just 25 or so.

Because the game has everything in it. Strategy, violence, and athletic ability.

This commercial is fucking bullshit. Cross Adidas off the list of brands I'll use anymore.