archive.is/483Ez
survivenature.com/jungle.php
surviveprepare.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/basic-jungle-survival/
africa.upenn.edu/K-12/adib_africa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to archive archive.is/483Ez

>will change humanity
For the worst.

because the west spends billions of dollars curing AIDS so that hopefully the nignogs can flood the entire world

This has nothing to do with global warming goy it's your air conditioner that's the problem!

This. Glad I've decided to go childless, fuck bringing white children into this future. We lost this fight 50 years ago, demographics don't lie.

what does global warming have to do with niggers having too many kids?

pussy

if not white children have asian children, they're still in this fight

>6.1 billion by 2100
Meaningless data extrapolation that has no basis in reality, Africa's carrying capacity is heavily reliant on foreign aid and I am beginning to doubt that countries like Canada will be in the position to provide enough aid to sustain their population at that level if we continue down our current path. Western nations simply aren't as rich as they once were, and eventually we'll find that philanthropy isn't a viable act when you're struggling to keep yourself fed.

She's hot, too bad she's retarded and degenerate.

Every single white Canadian will starve to death before Trudeau cuts a single penny of "aid" (read: corporate subsidy) to Africa.

When you print more money, every bill is losing value.
When you greed more niggers, every nigger is worth less.

Just imagine what Africas polulation explosion will mean for a White man.
The value of a nigger will be so small, every White, and even Spic will own niggers again.

>The value of a nigger will be so small, every White, and even Spic will own niggers again.

Slavery was never worth it, especially for Americans.

ˈnɔrɡə

Eh, our poor are still fatter than our rich, we got plenty of excess grub.

This.

Attach white genes to the Asians, they are the best bet for the future of humanity.

You know, maybe Africa needs an extinction event. Europe and China both underwent great plagues and wars that wiped out huge percentages of the population, ensuring only the smartest survived. Africa has had it fairly easy in the grand scheme of things. No need to develop agriculture cause the jungle gives you everything, nice warm climate so no natural selection for intelligence to make technology to stave of the elements, and so on.

Once the food shipments stop coming there will be insane rushes into Europe. Think a couple million a year is bad? Wait until you see those numbers pushing north every month.

>Pic related

Does it make me gay if I think thats the ideal body type?

Slavery enriched a few wealthy landed aristocrats and that's it

90% of whites had to live with lower wages and living standards as a result of the greed of a few of the southern gentry that wanted to larp as medieval aristocrats. Blacks have been ruining the lives of working class whites who have been forced to live around them for centuries.

And today, well you see the results of importing shitty 3rd worlders into the Americas, Latin America is the exact same, especially Brazil.

Instead of bringing in whites to populate the Spanish/Portuguese colonies they brought in cheap non-white labor. That's what happens when you only care about short term profits over society as a whole.

>have aids
>denying people into europe on the basis of them having aids is racist
>further bankrupt and destroy europe
>?????
>profit

Nigel Farage got attacked as being a 14/88 nazi white supremacist for suggesting denying people with aids (it's a lifelong cost that is huge on the health services)

generally, people try to eat and drink water and they inevitably shit and exhale. in 1900 the global population was around 1 billion or so, maybe two of you're generous. Currently it's 7 billion. In a little over a hundred years, there's been an explosion in the numbers of people eating, shitting, and breathing. We can and do build sustainable infrastructure but we can't build it as fast as people can breed so we end up with situations like the Ganges or Beijing.
Industrialization doesn't cause global warming, population growth that drives industrialization causes global warming. Nobody has kids to fill an empty factory; rather we build factories because people are having kids. Industrialization has only gotten more efficient and more productive while polluting less as a whole, but the population has outpaced its ability to sustain itself. Blaming industrialization puts the cart before the horse, literally speaking.

Subsaharan Africa has a literacy rate of 65 percent. Come 2040-50 the vast majority of those nigs will be unemployable.

Yes.

They will behave like Orks and make a Waaagh! against Europe.

because foreign aid, and to a lesser extent, bono

>feeding the wildlife

Every time something shows up white man shuts it down. It would have to be a man made event, and that just won't happen because racism n shit

this

such a simple comic, yet so amazingly accurate

Pretty much.
As to OP, we're fucked in a couple of decades. Population increase -> more demand for living space / farming -> destroyed natural habitats -> famine -> MASSIVE migrations

>Europe is one tiny sea away

There is more than enough space and resources in Africa to sustain that population. You only need to keep them there and it won't be a problem.

Think of it like this, I emit CO2 every second I'm alive. It's not a lot considering the size of the earth, but lung capacity is about a liter so throughout the day, I'm constantly sucking in a liter of air and breathing it out. The atmosphere is what like 70 nitrogen 20 oxygen and 10 trace gases with co2 like 1% or so. Assuming my lungs are only 50% efficient, every liter of air I breathe removes half the oxygen and replaces it with carbon dioxide at a 1:2 ratio. The average human exhales about 1 kg of CO2 per day. It's fair to assume then that the population count is a good approximation for CO2 emissions just from breathing. Never mind anything else related to human life like agriculture or transport.
An average car converts one gallon of gas to about 9kg of co2. I use about 200 gallons of gas a year so that works out to about two tons a year. Consider this though, there's not exponential growth in cars. They don't reproduce unchecked. Also, you can turn a car off, on average I'm probably in my car about 30 minutes a day so it's only emitting during that time. Some chink or poo is always breathing and shitting. He wants a car as do his 17 siblings. he and his 17 siblings emit what my car does but they breathe all the time.

le le le epik XDDD XDD le ebin meme post epikly memed dood!!!11!!!! XDD XD XDDD!!!!!

You're the problem you traitor, all good whites need at least 3 kids with as many male heirs as possible

EBOLA-CHAN has a way of smoothing out Africas numbers

>Africa is easy to live in
Anyone who knows their shit knows this is bullshit

because it's african

we can hardly keep 1 billion Africans from shitting up the place without going full right wing i can't imagine the drain that will take place on our economies when they double in population.

wouldn't the amount of available food limit the population? how likely is it that they will quadruple their food production?

They will expect western countries to feed them for free, ain't going to happen when we have our own decaying economies and a rising Asia. This is good propaganda though it will put the shits up middle class whites and get them voting for /ourguys/

Spotted the libcuck. In Africa food literally grows around every fucking corner. They never 'invented' agriculture because they never needed to. Surviving in Africa is easy mode.

You just need to control immigration and isolate them to their continent, the population will rise exponentially until all resources are depleted then they will die in masses.

This

Except that global warming is going to expand the Sahara desert and make large portions of Africa uninhabitable.

We need sustainability and we need it now before the shit show that is Africa overruns Europe entirely.

At the same time we also need to complete the impossible task bring Africa up to the living standard of Europe so the nignogs don't want to leave

Currently the above two goals contradict each other, so that must be solved first.

So in short, there is no fucking point. We are done for, since half of America is convinced global warming and sustainability doesn't warrant government regulation and investment.

But if the whites don't develop sustainability and give to the the nignogs, who the fuck is going to do it? Well, maybe China I guess.

Honestly, the chinks are the only hope of this shit stain of a planet.

These projections are always wrong.
No one can project what happens in 50 years.

>Africa is a shithole and most likely stays a shithole
>war, ebola, some other diseases could keep their population in check

>Asia
>China alone could lose millions of life in a short period of time
>look at the natural disaster in China and how many people died
>look at the wars in China and how many people died
>guess what happens if the communist regime fails again?
>how many people will die as soon as some disease spreads in India?

So shoot them

foreign aid
they will just tax you more or print more and it will beome your responsibility because they have no business in the value of the money, but its used by us to protect it with but we dont do that becusea of the federal reserve INC. but theyd never do this to US.

faggot

explain

survivenature.com/jungle.php
surviveprepare.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/basic-jungle-survival/
Oh yeah a real cakewalk

>when 1 out of 4 humans on earth are niggers in the 22nd century
i'm fucking triggered desu

see
Resources are plentiful but the jungle has a lot of unique challenges that can easily kill you.

>triple doubles get
P R A I S E

HIs face, reminds me of america face
that one where you get people, who wont think

It's because of posts like this, that I keep coming here

Rant:
Because it's a made up condition. During Reagan era they wanted to discourage fagotry. Fags died because they inhaled (and stil do) drugs that destroy lung immne system. It has nothing to do with a harmless virus which may or may not exist - was never isolated. Hiv "positive" people get chemo treatment and guess what, their immune system gets fried and they die of aids. Just ask Magic Johnson if he ever took meds. If he sais yes he's lying. Or that whore from africa who never got infected despite tens of thousands of bareback fuckings she received. There isn't a single test that determines if you're positive or not, it always says you have to do complementary tests whose labels say the same thing. You can cross the border and be hiv positive, cross it back and you're not. What medical test requaiers you to answer a questionare etc. Africans die out of malnutrition and bad/no sanitation, ildevelopped medicine. For all I care fags may all die but watch "House of cards". The info is out there. Do you even in conspiracy? You obviously think you can spot truth in a deluge of scheise. How can pol be so oblivious is beyond me. Rant end.

latin america is definitely wrong
WORSE

the word to use is WORSE

All according to plan. Africans should theoretically have gone extinct (or least massively reduced in population) naturally due to various natural causes (I'm sure you recall Ebola for one, etc. every major "outbreak" that suddenly stops).

Nature always finds a way to win. She will flood the root of what is artificially keeping the African alive with the African, purging the entire world before finishing off the last of them.

KYS FAGGOT

But... won't they stop having loads of kids as their infant mortality drops and economic prospects rise? That's what happens to all other populations. Euros used to shit out a dozen kids each when they expected half to die in infancy and there was no old age pension. And that wasn't too long ago.

fuck that just kill all niggers

#blacklivesdontmatter

You deserve whatever horrid things happen to you in this life and the next.

>white people will farm like slaves to supply Africans shitting out babies for no compensation whatsoever

I fucking LOVE how all of these (((population estimates))) simply gloss over this idea that Africans will continue to eat for free, forever.

>people in Africa live only in jungles
You're retarded. Nobody lives in a fucking jungle dumbass. If anyone does, they cut the jungle and build (even the simplest) communities, villages.

Also
>surviveprepare

Africa doesn't have winters and food grows on every corner all year round.

lmao it would be poetic

>why can't AIDS do its job???
The philanthropic race of man needs to die out first. After that there will be only chaos and death everywhere.

Because everyone in the world is giving them gibs.

Ask the Jews to take care of it.
Currently they aren't a problem as Africa's total energy footprint is smaller than Spain.

aids is trying man but we're giving so much gibs

It's full of niggers.

>food grows on every corner all year round.

Then why the fuck can't I watch a tv show without being asked to send a small donation "the same as a small cup of coffee a day" to starving Africans???

It's over anyway

The problem with that graph is that right now the African population is growing exponentially. There is no reason to believe that this will change as we have seen over and over again, these population estimates are too low. They believe that African population growth will decline once the continent becomes more wealthy. This is what has happened in western countries, yet they ignore that Africans living in modern western countries follow the same reproductive pattern as they do in Africa.

>Then why the fuck can't I watch a tv show without being asked to send a small donation "the same as a small cup of coffee a day" to starving Africans???
Are you retarded? Do you not know how large Africa is?

Just build a wall and keep them in Africa.

I said in the previous post that they never 'invented' agriculture so they don't know how to feed themselves. Even when white men showed them, niggers threw the knowledge away when white man was gone . They are hungry exactly for the reason because we gave them charity in the first place.
see

People with low intelligence are not able to plan ahead. The reason why white people have few babies is that it is not economically sustainable.

There's already strains of 100% antibiotic resistant STDs showing up now. There's basically no possible way the population is going to be allowed to continue growing at such an unstoppable rate, nature WILL correct.

With Ebola, the entire world had to come to the rescue just to save a few thousand villagers that refused to stop eating monkey meat, even knowing the monkey meat was killing them. Why? Because they knew the entire world would come to rescue them for free, so why change?

The diseases of the future will be so widespread that resources will be impossible to pin-point allocate like that, meaning lots of people are going to fucking die, Africans especially.

muh dick

The reason white people don't have babies is because they're taxed to the hilt to pay for non-whites to have babies inside white lands. That, and constant Jewish agitprop in the media.

>don't have babies, goyim! Save the planet!
>Well, now we have to import millions of non-whites to replace you goyim because you're not having babies :^)

Because it was released for testing before finishing it,then they never finished it.

>Linear-exponential-hyperbolic growth is always accurate scientific prediction

We need to go back to making shrines to Ebola Chan!

What I mean by this is, if left alone, niggers would be capable of feeding themselves. But they wouldn't be numerous, since they're too dumb for civilization patterns, such as farming. But ever since white man came, they created a dependable population that grows ever more exponentially. This cycle can only be stopped by complete stop of all humanitarian aid. Which will result in massive famines. However, this will happen sooner or later, but later it happens, more niggers will be on their way to Europe.

>don't know how to use greentext
>calls people shills
White people need to have more babies to sustain our societies, yes. But as a personal choice it is not beneficial to have any at all. The system is rigged to replace us by migration.

The last white guy on earth will nuke it, fuck this shit.

this is actually apt reasoning

You could kick the aids epidemic into overdrive by giving out free heroin and crocodile to the niggers. They'd either od or give each other aids because they're too dumb to understand not to share needles.

We've destroyed the African farm community and 'work ethic' (kek, i know right?) with food aid for three generations which had driven their population beyond whay they can sustain When we shut off the faucet theyll die off in droves. That's been the plan all along

africa.upenn.edu/K-12/adib_africa.html

>working in a rice field used to be a high paying job
Fucking retard

Ryan White

Why can't they send them condoms instead of aid?

>>don't know how to use greentext
>>calls people shills
I thought Norwegians were supposed to be intelligent?

>We need sustainability and we need it now before the shit show that is Africa overruns Europe entirely.
Kek. Didnt that halen already?

Im afraid its gonna be more like 4/10

I feel like my country will remained mostly unchanged.

I thought Chemo was for cancer not aids