Charlottesville mom

This video suggests that the person playing Heather Heyer's mom in the Charlottesville psyop is the same as fake mom "Victoria Soto" in the Sandy Hook psyop. What do you think? youtube.com/watch?v=Fvxf7JuXI_0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGMK6sqWSnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fat folds also match

oh fuck off spook
people know that sandy hoaxing is to keep people from discussing two shooters
this shit is to make people who scrutinize events like c-ville look like tin foil hat wearing lunatics

Bump

>op just now figuring this out

I guess there are more compilations. Also, her name (at least one of them) is Donna Fagan Soto. Victoria Soto was her alleged daughter, allegedly murdered at Sandy Hook. youtube.com/watch?v=iGMK6sqWSnQ

>face recognition says over 99,8% match
>computers are now also neonazis on top of being racists

Well, nQsok52T, either it is the same person or not; if it is, both Sandy Hook and the Charlottesville car attacks were staged; there is no alternative. I figured I would throw it out to Sup Forums since you guys did so well with the bike-lock professor.

Wow - well done, (OP)! I guess I could have downloaded facial recognition software myself, but I'm glad to have the subject out here in this space anyway.

Eye colour is different, hazel vs. dark brown

bloody hell, just click on the post number to answer to the poster, you seem to be lost on this board.

You ever heard of contact lenses?

>Doesn't know about cosmetic contacts
Since you're an Aussie, I'll let you get away with that retardation.

FAT MURICANS JUST LOOK ALIKE!

There are only a few ways fat can stack itself and it always results in the same symptoms: being fat.
being fat includes have fat lips which also suffer from the 'where can I store all this fat?'-syndrome and being lazy it chooses the same stack option over and over again: the fatlips option.

you only have draw a line through their pupils and a line across the bottom of their teeth to see that these could not possible be the same person

It's not just the eye colour
>eye shape (more open on left)
>nose (more bulbous on left)
>hair texture
>moles
>teeth shape (left has unusual round teeth)
>dimples/fat lumps (left has separate bumps under her cheeks)
>hair texture
>eyebrow position

The women look similar but so do millions of ugly fat middle aged women

Oh, ok; thanks. This is my first time here.

Welcome newfriend

No worries,
You should also know threads here slide after some time, and get deleted, so good timing is what makes a thread success or failure.
It may not kick in the first time you post a topic, don't get discouraged.

Many of the characteristics you list are easily changed. For example, her nose could have been refined, but would still be the same length and in the same relation to the rest of her face.

Even teeth are easy to change - however, I think the teeth look alike. The small gap between the front and side upper incisors on her right, and the slight irregularity in the lower right teeth appear to be exactly the same. You need to watch the videos, not just one or two still photos.

Two people that look vaguely similar if you use these specific photos/stills of poor quality. Even with these pics you can see non-cosmetic differences, most notable the shape of the nose tip (one points downward somewhat). That's without even getting started on the stupidity of the notion that her real mom would not come forward and expose the imposter. inb4 "they used a heart attack gun on her b/c they knew she didn't have any actual family to expose the imposter." If OP is not a shill, he's wearing a tinfoil hat. This kind of stuff is designed to distract from and ridicule (by association) those exposing actual conspiracies.

saged

>opinion of a brainlet
discarded

I'm not interested in your opinions about the feasibility of the imposture, or about my headgear, or, even about whether the noses are exactly the same. I came to this board because excellent work was done here to expose the bike lock-wielding professor, in part through facial recognition software. I'm interested, not in speculation, but in facts.

le teeth

>This is my first time here.

They don't even care if it's obvious anymore..... and neither do I because there nothing anyone will do about it.

Welcome from the Sup Forums Ambassador Program. We are are her to make new friends and new fags feel welcome and accepted here. Please be on your best behavior, no cussing, and remember to respect all other posters regardless of flag or race. Happy lurking!

So asian chicks don't have blue eyes!?

One could also do voice recognition, since both "moms" spoke to the media.

>voice recognition
its called using your fucking ears

I'm talking about convincing others, not myself. Forensic evidence.