Why are southern european blondes better looking than german blondes?

I'm a portuguese student currently living in Germany, Cologne. I've been here for around 1 year.
I have to say that girls here are a major disappointment. Not nearly as beautiful as I thought they would be. But something stroke me as particularly remarkable, and left me wondering: whenever I saw a blonde back in Portugal (and they are not rare there, just not as common as in Germany), I always felt she was at least a bit attractive. That does not happen to me in Germany.

Does anybody think the same? That blonds in South Europe are sexier/cuter than those in Germany?

- inb4 cherrypicking photos

The pic related is indeed the impression I have of the average blonde in Germany.

Some thoughts of mine:

- portuguese eyes are rounder and bigger, more attractive;

- the skin of portuguese ladies is smoother, like an angel, unlike the germans' one, which seems a bit dry

- the tan of portuguese favours them a lot;

- bodies of german girls are, in general, just horrible: it seems like they have no ass, and too thin legs.

This is my personal opinion. Your thoughts?

Fuck you, german girls are better

Not politics. That said I can agree because I'm not attracted to the German women I see here.

You know we have IDs right?

Kevin, it's time to stop

Proly coz german girls got enriched by black wieners more than southerners at this point.

Cologne has very few native Germans. Most of the Germans that haven't left are the under class of the under class, most (in the city) have polish or french roots. Especially after the recent years of mass Migration middel class and upper class Germans that hadn't left have mostly left by now. The Girl in the picture is most likley of eastern european Stock for the most Part and blond doesn't seem to be her Natural hair color.

>Thinking this is true
There is no better looking woman than a perfect 10/10 blonde german. Leave the big city. Tons of goddesses here.

I've been to many other countries and I actually thinkw e have the best women now.

>Tons of goddesses here.

Shame they're all getting raped

Well, i think it depends, some could be more aesthetical, other's dont but generaly it's not easy to padronize. It's european white diversity

south-european girls are much more beautiful than mid-europe girls. i love to visit spain. they have the hottest chicks and also they are very willing to fuck. ...just need to say u are from germany/austria.

>goddesses
Always makes me cringe. Didn't you learn not to put women on a pedestal?

Said the muslim.

Jesus Christ, pathetic samefag trying to stir up an argument.

It's just personal preferrence what kind of girls/bodytypes you're into, I prefer brunettes to blondes myself. Going to southern europe on vacation is like paradise for me.

In south and mediterranean Spain you could say you´re from Eastern Slovakia and you´d fuck anyways.
Girls are really easy down there.

yea sure sure m8

You must be a recent hire, say hi to Hillary and pals.

German women are not very good looking overall, they have a shit diet like most of their countrymen which reflects on their look, they are also kind of masculine looking too.

I remember my deception during my first school trip in germany, all of the girls were either chubby or fat, didn't know how to dress and were overall kind of trashy (not as bad as the dutch or the english but close).

I still wonder where this meme of german girls being attractive comes from.

>the skin of portuguese ladies is smoother, like an angel, unlike the germans' one, which seems a bit dry
I have noted this too. In Portugal, the women's skin tends to be much smoother. I have no clue why tbqh. For foreign women to look like ours, they have to use make up.

I get your point, but both of those bitches are horrible

More Celtic blood, I think. Blonde women in northern Spain are very fine too.

>southern european blondes
Nope.

Northerns have some wildling blcod.

>tfw no southern european blonde qt princessa loli betrothed

>blondes
>ever
Do you like big big boobies too?

>southern european blondes
No such thing
>german blondes
germutts

Coming from Portugal I dont see how you can comment on other countries women being ugly
Portuguese women are the ugliest cunts I have ever seen

>on vacation
>meet a girl from germany
>"oh where are you from, germany?"
>"how did yo know that?"
>"well you look pretty german!"
>"that's so horrible, people shouldn't be able to tell where someone is from by appearance"
german women are forever lost

Well shit, and here I thought this was a legit thread.
>2 posts by this ID
The fucker probably is still reading the thread, but will not post due to shame. Sad.

You need to turn on your VPN before you reply to your own thread
This is shilling 101.
Anyway kek

that girl does not look slav/eastern euro at all. bone structure is more Germanic imo

Because German women are incredible ugly. No kidding. I was surprised by this fact during a trip to Stuttgart, they're unfeminine, bad dressed and a lot of them fat. In the other hand, and I'm not homo, German men are really good looking. This two things generate ridiculous situations, like a 4/10 girl walking arm-in-arm with a solid 7/10 guy, who is pretty obvious that deserves something better.

The exactly opposite to this is Eastern Europe; I visited Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary and they have stuning women and really ugly men. In my opinion, the best mixed possible would be German men and Eastern Europe women.