Why does Merkel need so much security, is she in danger?

The whole of Germany is in danger

It's like 4 guys or so if I'm not mistaken, imo it's not that much.

Thing is, if someone would shank her she'd be considered as a martyr and to respect her work they'd let 300 000 extra rapefugees flock Germany.

Sure hope so. Weinstraße is where all the conservatives spend their vacations, isn't it? I'd love for her to catch a hunting round through the skull sometime.

I wonder who is a threat to her...

On one hand I REALLY want someone to shoot that goblin, but on the other hand it will give leftists lots of food for arguments

No kids, wants her country to be a nigger shithole. Fucking kikes man.

She knows what she did to you :D

I notice she doesn't have any immigrant niggers in her security detail.

awesome how all her security are aryan white men, gives me hope for the white race yet. even merkel hates niggers and shitskins

i count 17 security plus whatever party hangers on. not in video are the uniformed polizei following, and the rooftop snipers that overseen her election engagements so far (seen in other footage of other events).

She gets booed and cursed wherever she goes. Last week some people hit her with rotten tomatoes.

Wow, I can't believe she's such a fucking bigot. Not a single person of color in her security detail. Does she hate immigrants?

Can we please get a butterfly to assassnate her.
All those fuckers clapping for her all need back shot and kicked in a ditch.

>overpopulated front and back, 1 man on each side
>safe
pick one

cant you just snipe her from a window anyhow?

Only uneducated low class white trash does this. Educated people know that Merkel is doing the right thing.

Pic related: based respone to pöbelndes Pack

Kill yourself Sören.

Violent rural and suburban retards hate her for her futuristic immigration policies.

Top jews protect their assets.

Almost as much security as an AIPAC meeting.

She goes against nature

Why are they all white? Whycome she doesn't hire some immigrant security for diversification?
Very racist evil bitch, god I swear ...

Says the 30 year old "refugee" who just arrived from Somalia.

>Doing the right thing.
Remove yourself kebabstein